Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Half 18:08 - Jan 14 with 1803 viewsWandererJack

We were excellent in the first half and I thought we were very unlucky to go in 1-0 down.

Second half, they scored a fluke which killed the game.

We looked like a decent side for the first time in ages today for 45 minutes and if we play that well against the bottom teams, we will beat them.

[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:08]
First Half on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 1782 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We still need someone who can score goals.
At least we were shooting at the goal today, which is an improvement, even if most of them did miss.
First Half on 18:13 - Jan 14 with 1758 viewsOldjack

no we won't unless lady luck shines on us ,which she rarly does when you're right up shit alley

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

First Half on 18:18 - Jan 14 with 1722 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Agreed, but a familiar theme unfolded:
- initial dominance - lapses in concentration - concede - run out of puff - flatter to deceive towards the end - lose

lets hope PC addresses stage 2 with recruitment, leadership and belief
First Half on 18:20 - Jan 14 with 1710 viewsKingBony

We won't beat anyone when we only fancy playing for 30 minutes. Sack all the useless twunts.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:20]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

First Half on 18:22 - Jan 14 with 1670 viewsWandererJack

Anyone can go 1-0 down to Arsenal.

The second goal was vital and our luck is through the floor. Every shot that hits Cork seems to loop over the goalkeeper.

Pointless discussing the game after the second goal because discipline slackens and more risks are taken in order to try and get a goal back.
First Half on 18:27 - Jan 14 with 1633 viewstomdickharry

Played ok but just waiting for Arsenal to score,once that happened and lady luck scored twice for Arsenal in the second half,most teams would find it difficult.
First Half on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 1584 viewsBloodyhills

Despite the improved organisation, movement, passing, closing down we created next to nothing. The quality of the final ball was abysmal and has been for a long time. As far as I can see it was the same old stuff. If we don't create scoring opportunities we will not win any games.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

First Half on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 1577 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Did we ever look like scoring ?
Login to get fewer ads

First Half on 18:44 - Jan 14 with 1550 viewsTheResurrection

Arsenal were abysmal in the first half and generally couldn't give a toss. Do not read anything into that when they were as bad as they were.

Also Llorente was pitiful and we may as well shoved a chair up there he was that bad.

The two most forward for us were our worst players and have no pace, no creation and no connection.

Siggy for their second goal summed him up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

First Half on 18:46 - Jan 14 with 1533 viewsWandererJack

First Half on 18:44 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Arsenal were abysmal in the first half and generally couldn't give a toss. Do not read anything into that when they were as bad as they were.

Also Llorente was pitiful and we may as well shoved a chair up there he was that bad.

The two most forward for us were our worst players and have no pace, no creation and no connection.

Siggy for their second goal summed him up.

We pressed Arsenal and forced them into mistakes.

You cant have it both ways - when we crap its our fault but when we play well it's due to the opposition.

I agree that Gylfi was rubbish but Llorente held the ball up well.
First Half on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 1515 viewsTheResurrection

First Half on 18:46 - Jan 14 by WandererJack

We pressed Arsenal and forced them into mistakes.

You cant have it both ways - when we crap its our fault but when we play well it's due to the opposition.

I agree that Gylfi was rubbish but Llorente held the ball up well.

No mate be honest. They were as complacent as I've ever seen a side down here and did you notice they didn't give one free kick away for Siggy to float one in. Clearly a tactic that worked.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

First Half on 18:50 - Jan 14 with 1507 viewsswan65split

Looks like LUCK is against us in all ways this season, if Dyer was named Alli we would have had a pen.
May as well plan for next season,
First Half on 18:52 - Jan 14 with 1492 viewsWandererJack

First Half on 18:49 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

No mate be honest. They were as complacent as I've ever seen a side down here and did you notice they didn't give one free kick away for Siggy to float one in. Clearly a tactic that worked.

So you are telling me that the Arsenal team that you saw today were the most complacent side you've ever seen down here?

Give over.

And yeah, they didn't foul us because Gylfi's set pieces are one of our strengths.. not sure why thats our fault?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:53]
First Half on 19:15 - Jan 14 with 1433 viewsbryanwadesquiff

First Half on 18:49 - Jan 14 by TheResurrection

Arsenal didnt turn up first half but knew we would make a mistake and get a goal....Llorente was poor whoever said he had a good game?
ok we had some possession first half but never looked like making a chance...
as damon albarn once sang "its over"....(found myself looking for the peregrine falcon for parts of the game) even he was pissed off!
First Half on 19:21 - Jan 14 with 1404 viewsawayjack

First Half on 18:10 - Jan 14 by A_Fans_Dad

We still need someone who can score goals.
At least we were shooting at the goal today, which is an improvement, even if most of them did miss.

You're grasping at straws. We lost 4-0 at home, didn't create a chance and our defence is just shit. We've signed in the bargain basement again and frankly deserve to go down for the sheer greed and arrogance of our fxckwit Board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024