Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... 19:06 - Jan 14 with 2059 viewsDyfnant

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38624925
says Wenger

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 19:52 - Jan 14 with 1971 viewsmorningstar

#patronisingtvvat

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:08 - Jan 14 with 1871 viewsWingstandwood

Sadly other stuff of.....We played really well for a 30min period, a few positives from this game despite having lost, an improved performance today, wait till so and so comes back from injury, we'll learn from this one, next game will be completely different, so and so was a completely different player today, looked what happened to Leicester when they were in trouble, we're not cut adrift yet etc etc etc?

....... Means absolutely f#ck all and brings zero points when the defence continues to leak like a sieve, losses mount, wins remain a rarity and where a decent run of positive results is but a distant forlorn hope and genuine possibility.

Argus!

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:10 - Jan 14 with 1849 viewsjackrabbit

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 19:52 - Jan 14 by morningstar

#patronisingtvvat

I disagree. I think he genuinely would like us to get out of this mess. He could help by loaning us a couple of quality players - how about Carl Jenkinson and Kieran Gibbs for starters?
Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:40 - Jan 14 with 1730 viewsPass87

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:10 - Jan 14 by jackrabbit

I disagree. I think he genuinely would like us to get out of this mess. He could help by loaning us a couple of quality players - how about Carl Jenkinson and Kieran Gibbs for starters?

Kieran gibbs would be a huge signing but hes number 2 at the gunners cant see him coming but we can only hope!
Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:42 - Jan 14 with 1709 viewsBloodyhills

He could hardly say 'they are shit and will go down'.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:45 - Jan 14 with 1679 viewslonglostjack

Of course we are FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:51 - Jan 14 with 1640 viewsSmellyplumz

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:45 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

Of course we are FFS

No we ain't

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:52 - Jan 14 with 1631 viewsBloodyhills

We need a few good signings if we are to have any hope. A good centre back who is a leader and a good defensive midfield with a bit of fight in them. If we don't sort that for a start we will continue giving away soft goals.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:55 - Jan 14 with 1610 viewsmorningstar

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 20:10 - Jan 14 by jackrabbit

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swans are good enough to avoid relegation... on 21:02 - Jan 14 with 1558 viewspencoedjack

Personally I think Arsenal are no where near enough to win the league or progress in the CL

Tottenham are a far better team to watch and their home and away support is far more vocal than Arsenals

In fact fuk off Arsene Wenger you are a c unt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024