Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As fans we need to prioritise 21:21 - Jan 15 with 1545 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

We all need to be realistic now,jenkins and the others aint shifting this season as much as we want them too

as fans the seeds were sown on saturday - clapping a team off after a 4-0 defeat is almost unheard of.

we have to maintain the high road for the next couple of weeks. We can still do this!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

As fans we need to prioritise on 13:41 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewsmitchwales

Totally agree! Was so happy that we sang for the team and manager without slating the owners again.

I understand why they have been slated but it can only be detrimental to the teams performances.

Let's support the team!
As fans we need to prioritise on 14:00 - Jan 16 with 1358 viewsJoshTheJack

It would help our cause if they didn't collapse after conceding a goal, We try to be positive but it's hard when you can see some players that are just not bothered, Some aren't good enough(not their fault) and our chairman/DOF seems not to care for the fans or the trust plus the woeful job he has done over the last couple of seasons.
As fans we need to prioritise on 21:36 - Jan 16 with 1186 viewsSmellyplumz

As fans we need to prioritise on 13:41 - Jan 16 by mitchwales

Totally agree! Was so happy that we sang for the team and manager without slating the owners again.

I understand why they have been slated but it can only be detrimental to the teams performances.

Let's support the team!

Detrimental to the team, so basically in your world the team is having a dreadful season because the crowd ain't been singing enough, what's the view like with your head so far stuck in the sand.

What is more detrimental to the team is having 8 players that are very shit, I know it's a very complicated issue that's why I've broken it down for you.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

As fans we need to prioritise on 22:54 - Jan 16 with 1089 viewsjack2jack

I understand what SP is saying,but the brutal truth is yes some of the players don't seem to be up to the task, but at the end of the day it is the board who have sold the club short, cheap/poor transfers, shipping out our best players etc etc.But I think as fans we need to stick with the team and the manager,it can only help,that's what fans do, and I know it's hard sometimes,but we must support the team,but they as players however good or bad must give blood sweat and tears,if they don't that's when apathy kicks in.Unfortunatly as I've said before there are a lot of mercenaries in the game today,who just don't give a damn, but it's Swansea city FC and always will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024