Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Philips 18:11 - Jan 20 with 4862 viewsperplex

Been seeing lots of Facebook posts from this guy telling everyone that he`s going to take the UFC by storm, he also calls himself the white Mike Tyson so i googled some of his fights and all he seems to have is a big punch, and it seems the couple of times he has fought guys who used to be in the UFC but were kicked out because they were not good enough he has been easily beaten by them, so seeing as he`s a Swansea lad do you guys who may have seen him perform think he`s as good as he say`s he is.
John Philips on 18:52 - Jan 20 with 4770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I have seen a few of his pre-UFC fights on YouTube. He looked very poor and will be a can for even the bottom feeders in his division unless he rapidly improves.

Likely signed to try and generate more UFC fans in Wales. They're signing up a lot of fighters from European countries who on paper deserve to be nowhere near the UFC.

I hope he does very well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

John Philips on 19:39 - Jan 20 with 4680 viewsmaes

i ve seen him fight twice live in the old Oceana/Time nightclub , where they used to have cage fighting events , most people went soley to watch John , hes very well known in Swansea ,and im suprised its taken so long for them to sign him.

he struggles or used struggle a bit a bit on the deck with good grapplers sometimes, but has savage punching power , the "white Mike Tyson" is well earned
John Philips on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 4654 viewspremierjack

Don't underestimate him because you have seen his 'big punch'. He has real KO power in both hands so that's his main weapon but he's a very good boxer too, was in the Welsh squad and I believe British too. He's also a black belt in judo and very good at jujitsu.

I agree he doesn't always look great because he is always looking to land that big punch but you will see that any guy that fights him will try and take him to the ground. He's been a world champion in bamma and maybe other organisations. He should have had a UFC shot a while back but finally he has the chance..... maybe because what Brett johns and jack marsh man have done and also the social media campaign.

He's finally started to take his training seriously and is training in Ireland in SBG (conor mcgregors gym)

Make no mistake about it tho, his first fight will be tough, I think he's a tough Brazilian that likes to stand and trade so one of them will be knocked out!!
John Philips on 20:09 - Jan 20 with 4594 viewsnice_to_michu

A UFC fighter telling everyone he is going to batter them, you say?

This is unheard of.
John Philips on 21:36 - Jan 20 with 4471 viewsskippyjack

John Philips on 20:09 - Jan 20 by nice_to_michu

A UFC fighter telling everyone he is going to batter them, you say?

This is unheard of.

I had a confrontation with one of these UFC macho types.. so I started to bite his nose until it was pissing out with blood, then headbutt him.. boot him in the bollocks and Chuck him in a puddle to clean himself up..

He wasn't impressed mind.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

John Philips on 21:51 - Jan 20 with 4449 viewspremierjack

I think his fight is on hold because of Visa issues
John Philips on 22:01 - Jan 20 with 4428 viewsJack123

John Philips on 21:51 - Jan 20 by premierjack

I think his fight is on hold because of Visa issues

28th January isn't it? I don't know John personally but seen all the facebook/twitter vids looks quite impressive.. I think Iv'e only watched one ufc fight and that was Connor MacGregor..

libera nos a malo

John Philips on 01:26 - Jan 21 with 4292 viewsnice_to_michu

John Philips on 21:36 - Jan 20 by skippyjack

I had a confrontation with one of these UFC macho types.. so I started to bite his nose until it was pissing out with blood, then headbutt him.. boot him in the bollocks and Chuck him in a puddle to clean himself up..

He wasn't impressed mind.

lol good on ya!
Login to get fewer ads

John Philips on 12:43 - Jan 25 with 4039 viewsBanosswan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/c6000188-2048-44bb-9f76-082c21aaf540

Article on him

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

John Philips on 21:26 - Jan 27 with 3723 viewsswanjackal

To first take the UFC by storm,you need a valid visa to fight in a country.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

John Philips on 00:25 - Jan 29 with 3440 viewsLoyal

John Philips on 18:52 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have seen a few of his pre-UFC fights on YouTube. He looked very poor and will be a can for even the bottom feeders in his division unless he rapidly improves.

Likely signed to try and generate more UFC fans in Wales. They're signing up a lot of fighters from European countries who on paper deserve to be nowhere near the UFC.

I hope he does very well.

John has unbelievable ability.
Trains five hours a day.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

John Philips on 01:11 - Jan 29 with 3402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

John Philips on 00:25 - Jan 29 by Loyal

John has unbelievable ability.
Trains five hours a day.

Why was he denied a visa?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

John Philips on 12:10 - Jan 29 with 3209 viewsshimmie

John Philips on 01:11 - Jan 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why was he denied a visa?

Because he's got a hair trigger temper and struggles to contain. It. Put my mate in hospital after a road rage incident when my mate cut him up outside Barron's.

If he'd pressed charges getting a visa would've been the last thing John would currently be worrying about.
John Philips on 12:58 - Jan 29 with 3161 viewsBillyChong

John Philips on 12:10 - Jan 29 by shimmie

Because he's got a hair trigger temper and struggles to contain. It. Put my mate in hospital after a road rage incident when my mate cut him up outside Barron's.

If he'd pressed charges getting a visa would've been the last thing John would currently be worrying about.

Sounds a bit of a prick tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024