Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll MoM 14:39 - Jan 21 with 2292 viewslidojack

Not a lot of fanfare about this signing but he was unreal today.

Full of energy, closed down everything, and got forward at the right times to contribute to two of the goals.

Take a bow son.
Tom Carroll MoM on 14:41 - Jan 21 with 2264 viewsSmellyplumz

Some crisp zippy passing from him today, he was magnificent.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Tom Carroll MoM on 14:45 - Jan 21 with 2207 viewsLeonWasGod

Top draw. Just like our midfielders used to play.
Tom Carroll MoM on 14:48 - Jan 21 with 2155 viewsGeoffThom

I was very underwhelmed by him ,but fair play keep that up son buzzed about well
Tom Carroll MoM on 14:48 - Jan 21 with 2148 viewsshandyjack

made me eat humble pie, he was everything we've been asking for from Ki alongside cork/leon all season. A nippy transitional player

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tom Carroll MoM on 14:53 - Jan 21 with 2070 viewsKGriz16

All of the midfield were superb today. Carroll especially. All spoke and communicated and kept their shape throughout the game. I'm speechless. After losing 4-0 almost every week a win like that with the team putting such heart and fight into the game is priceless.
Tom Carroll MoM on 14:56 - Jan 21 with 2016 viewsRancid

Keep it up son.Great win but a long way to go yet.I was underwhelmed like most but if he puts in performances like that for the rest of the season and we'll be ok.
Tom Carroll MoM on 15:10 - Jan 21 with 1841 viewsSwans_16

Couldn't agree more with this.

All week i've heard people slating him, but take a bow son, that was a performance and a second debut to remember by any standards.

That cross in to Llorente was inch perfect ! Just goes to show what we can do providing decent service upto Fernando. All in all a great team performance too, absolutely delighted for them.

Great passing today too, in all fairness i think Tom had a faultless game.
Tom Carroll MoM on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 1643 viewsLandore_Jack

Tom Carroll was magnificent today.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll MoM on 18:13 - Jan 21 with 1552 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Tom Carroll MoM on 17:56 - Jan 21 by Landore_Jack

Tom Carroll was magnificent today.

he could still potentially become a tremendous player

has a lot of qualities

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Tom Carroll MoM on 18:21 - Jan 21 with 1498 viewsnyc_swans

if i recall, he was more limited in his role last time around. play it simple, short passes... today he was allowed more space to operate and linked up well in the attack.

entirely possible he's a completely different player than he was 3 years ago. he looks to have a bit more about him.
Tom Carroll MoM on 18:21 - Jan 21 with 1498 viewsZZoric

not so impressive initially - got outmuscled too often, esp vs firmino

showed character, drive and guile - something which has been lacking
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024