Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson 14:51 - Jan 21 with 2805 viewsRancid

Thought he was very good again today.FF and Alfie our best pairing I think.Wouldn't have thought that 2 weeks ago.
Mawson on 14:53 - Jan 21 with 2767 viewsperchrockjack

Fernandez has manned up and about time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mawson on 14:54 - Jan 21 with 2759 viewsKGriz16

Both were brilliant. Put a lot on the line. A lot of fight and spirit in the team today!!
Mawson on 14:55 - Jan 21 with 2748 viewspencoedjack

Both played well

FF was at fault for 2nd goal if he's going for the ball out there he needs to stick his head where he might get a boot ... still a big fan of his and has had way to much criticism on this board
Mawson on 14:56 - Jan 21 with 2729 viewsSwan91

Agree except the mistake for liverpool to score the second by fernandez I thought they both again looked like a good pair. also helps when there is a new full back that actually helps them.
Mawson on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 2701 viewsRancid

He's gonna get better and better, hopefully to the point where we forget Ashley Williams ASAP
Mawson on 14:59 - Jan 21 with 2683 viewsJango

I think the more they play the better they'll get. I'd put all the focus into getting a holding midfielder and a right back and we'll be sorted.
Mawson on 15:32 - Jan 21 with 2515 viewsGeoffThom

Mawson on 14:59 - Jan 21 by Jango

I think the more they play the better they'll get. I'd put all the focus into getting a holding midfielder and a right back and we'll be sorted.

Quite right, mawson still as green as grass and needs to belive he's premier class still worries me but played well today as did the ff of old he's getting back to his old self again needs confidence, remember we still conceded 2 goals after being 2 up but fair play no heads dropped today
Mawson on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 2460 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Mawson on 15:32 - Jan 21 by GeoffThom

Quite right, mawson still as green as grass and needs to belive he's premier class still worries me but played well today as did the ff of old he's getting back to his old self again needs confidence, remember we still conceded 2 goals after being 2 up but fair play no heads dropped today

Finding out what it's all about is our Alfie.
Login to get fewer ads

Mawson on 16:20 - Jan 21 with 2330 viewssherpajacob

The only combination Bob didn't try.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Mawson on 16:31 - Jan 21 with 2273 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mawson on 16:20 - Jan 21 by sherpajacob

The only combination Bob didn't try.

He probably would have tried Dyer and Leon first. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024