Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You get one player 09:40 - Jan 22 with 5388 viewsMurph75

If you could pick anyone player from our history in his prime to play in this team and help us stay up who would it be and why?
You get one player on 22:10 - Jan 22 with 715 viewsSS2013

You get one player on 22:08 - Jan 22 by SS2013

Ashley Williams

Or Walter Boyd

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

You get one player on 22:41 - Jan 22 with 694 viewsSwanseajill

All of those above were wonderful players, but it's really hard to pick one.

But for pure poetry in motion,, particularly viewing from the double decker it has to be Ian Callaghan for me.
You get one player on 22:56 - Jan 22 with 679 viewsepaul

You get one player on 14:01 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

The biggest club Robbie James played for in his career was Stoke. No Man Utd, Liverpool or any of the top sides of his day. Worth as much as Bale now? Nah.

That's not to play down his status as a club legend. He clearly is and rightly so, but there's a certain level of sepia tinged hyperbole when people look back at that team. Many of the players who have appeared for us since 2011 have achieved more than that side, yet don't get half the acclaim.

This post has been edited by an administrator

QPR were bigger than Stoke back then

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

You get one player on 22:58 - Jan 22 with 676 viewsepaul

Hard this do you pick the one you think or what we actually need to get us out of the brown stuff

Its either Curt or Robbie if we werent in this position, but because we are has to be Ante

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024