Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spot the Liverpool fans 10:17 - Jan 22 with 6051 viewsJBT95

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/event/liverpool-v-swansea-city-premier-league-64770

that's what you get for going in the wrong end
Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:23 - Jan 22 with 5987 viewsDarran

You could clearly see on MOTD last night when Llorente ran to the fans after scoring there was people sitting in the front row with their arms folded that hadn't moved and Blaine reckons JVZ has got balls for going in the away end,most of the pricks probably don't know he is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:40 - Jan 22 with 5868 views34dfgdf54

Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:23 - Jan 22 by Darran

You could clearly see on MOTD last night when Llorente ran to the fans after scoring there was people sitting in the front row with their arms folded that hadn't moved and Blaine reckons JVZ has got balls for going in the away end,most of the pricks probably don't know he is.

The amount of messages JVZ gets on twitter asking him to pop in a raliway for a "chat" or pop in the away end and see what happens etc, could have been heading for a kicking for all he knows.

But I see what you mean about our support these days, absolute joke.
Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 5826 viewsDarran

Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:40 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

The amount of messages JVZ gets on twitter asking him to pop in a raliway for a "chat" or pop in the away end and see what happens etc, could have been heading for a kicking for all he knows.

But I see what you mean about our support these days, absolute joke.

I agree my Friend.

Spot the Liverpool fans on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 5802 viewsSwanseaTID

The away end was full of them yesterday, didn't even bother trying to hide it, scarves, shirts, training tops the lot. Made the victory even sweeter.
Spot the Liverpool fans on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 5399 viewsDJack

There is also a Swans fan in the Liverpool end... look to the left of Mignolet in the front row.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Spot the Liverpool fans on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 5358 viewsunion_jack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 13:52 - Jan 22 by DJack

There is also a Swans fan in the Liverpool end... look to the left of Mignolet in the front row.

Kevin Johns by the look of him!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 14:09 - Jan 22 with 5294 viewsperchrockjack

Glad I didn't go ,frankly.

I'm bad enough at the Liberty Morgue.

These Folking dead beats should stay home and read the Bible

Why are they sitting down btw

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Spot the Liverpool fans on 14:18 - Jan 22 with 5233 viewsDarran

Spot the Liverpool fans on 14:09 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

Glad I didn't go ,frankly.

I'm bad enough at the Liberty Morgue.

These Folking dead beats should stay home and read the Bible

Why are they sitting down btw

And what's wrong with sitting down?

Login to get fewer ads

Spot the Liverpool fans on 14:27 - Jan 22 with 5189 viewscimlajack

Good pic of Mark (crutches),loving his shades
Spot the Liverpool fans on 15:11 - Jan 22 with 5016 viewsWxmJax

What is better, to attend and not sing or not go at all and have an empty away end ?

People would have been leaving home around 6am yesterday and not getting home until 8pm to support the team, so if they don't want to sing that's fine by me.

Strangely enough I rarely sang when I was younger but now being the wrong side of, ahem, you can't stop me. Weird.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 15:20 - Jan 22 with 4961 viewsChief

There was one in the row in front of me. He nearly lost his temper a few times with my goading. He was a welsh bloke though not wearing colours so what can you do.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Spot the Liverpool fans on 15:22 - Jan 22 with 4945 viewsDarran

Spot the Liverpool fans on 15:20 - Jan 22 by Chief

There was one in the row in front of me. He nearly lost his temper a few times with my goading. He was a welsh bloke though not wearing colours so what can you do.

Hits your parents Chief haven't seen them for yonks?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:17 - Jan 22 with 4765 viewsFieryJack

Some other unexpected faces in the crowd there - those 3 Asian lads up the back celebrating our goal. Students from Swansea University, maybe?
Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:22 - Jan 22 with 4738 viewsFieryJack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:17 - Jan 22 by FieryJack

Some other unexpected faces in the crowd there - those 3 Asian lads up the back celebrating our goal. Students from Swansea University, maybe?

Actually there's 4 - just spotted the one on the left - looking a bit dodgy under that black hood.

Reckon they're probably just neutral tourists who couldn't get tickets amongst the home fans.
Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:31 - Jan 22 with 4695 viewsunion_jack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:22 - Jan 22 by FieryJack

Actually there's 4 - just spotted the one on the left - looking a bit dodgy under that black hood.

Reckon they're probably just neutral tourists who couldn't get tickets amongst the home fans.

Swansea does have a significant Asian population. Not beyond the realms of possibility that they are locals following their home side.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:41 - Jan 22 with 4636 viewsLoyal

I can't see anything other than smiling faces and those silly two team scarves.
You fcking people need to stop the negativity, its killing your judgement.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:54 - Jan 22 with 4571 viewsFieryJack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:31 - Jan 22 by union_jack

Swansea does have a significant Asian population. Not beyond the realms of possibility that they are locals following their home side.

According to census stats the Asian population of Swansea is 1.5% of the total - probably mostly in Hafod & Sandfields.

Would be great if they were local lads, though.

Bradford, it has to be said, doesn't set a very encouraging example. Asians make up 28% of the population but I've only ever seen a tiny smattering of Pakistani lads in BCFC colours. Most of those I come across are Liverpool/Man U fans (Yawn).

Bradfords ground, ironically, is slap bang in the middle of Manningham, which has got to be 98% Asian, where scores of pubs have vanished in the last 30 years - including 6 of my locals (no pub within walking distance of my house )...so it's quite weird to see 15,000 white folk flock into the area every 2 weeks when BCFC play home!
Spot the Liverpool fans on 17:06 - Jan 22 with 4501 viewsbritferry

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swansea-citys-english-midfielder-tom-carroll

Loves the Uncle Fester bloke in the green jacket, 2 above Carrolls head
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 17:09]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 17:45 - Jan 22 with 4388 viewsdickythorpe

Spot the Liverpool fans on 17:06 - Jan 22 by britferry

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/swansea-citys-english-midfielder-tom-carroll

Loves the Uncle Fester bloke in the green jacket, 2 above Carrolls head
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 17:09]

Sean lock is there!!!
Spot the Liverpool fans on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 4310 viewsWxmJax

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:41 - Jan 22 by Loyal

I can't see anything other than smiling faces and those silly two team scarves.
You fcking people need to stop the negativity, its killing your judgement.

The two above Carroll and Sigy definitely aren't happy, neither are the guys above them to the right but it is good to see the lone Swansea fan behind the goal.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Spot the Liverpool fans on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 4266 viewsJackSomething

Spot the Liverpool fans on 16:54 - Jan 22 by FieryJack

According to census stats the Asian population of Swansea is 1.5% of the total - probably mostly in Hafod & Sandfields.

Would be great if they were local lads, though.

Bradford, it has to be said, doesn't set a very encouraging example. Asians make up 28% of the population but I've only ever seen a tiny smattering of Pakistani lads in BCFC colours. Most of those I come across are Liverpool/Man U fans (Yawn).

Bradfords ground, ironically, is slap bang in the middle of Manningham, which has got to be 98% Asian, where scores of pubs have vanished in the last 30 years - including 6 of my locals (no pub within walking distance of my house )...so it's quite weird to see 15,000 white folk flock into the area every 2 weeks when BCFC play home!

This is a good read:

http://www.football365.com/news/setting-an-example-bradford-city-and-its-bangla-

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Spot the Liverpool fans on 18:19 - Jan 22 with 4241 viewsCooperman

I came across English, Welsh, Polish and Spanish supporting Reds in the away end yesterday, and most of them were not that bothered about it.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Spot the Liverpool fans on 18:24 - Jan 22 with 4215 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 18:26]

#backtojack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 19:21 - Jan 22 with 4078 viewsFieryJack

Spot the Liverpool fans on 18:14 - Jan 22 by JackSomething

This is a good read:

http://www.football365.com/news/setting-an-example-bradford-city-and-its-bangla-

Thanks for that. A good read, as you say.

There's a subtext here: generally Pakistanis (who are by far the biggest Asian group in the city) don't mix with Bangladeshis. The Bangladeshis live in the streets right next to the ground & some of them have started following the club, as the article shows.

Pakistanis live uphill of the ground & have v little to do with the Banglas or the club.

Segregation between the different Asian ethnicities.

Be nice to see a Bangla play professionally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024