Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7-0 defeat prophecy 10:57 - Jan 22 with 2806 viewsnantywatcher

DYSS - it takes a big man to admit they are wrong sometimes - man up!
7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:00 - Jan 22 with 2472 viewsSTID2017

I think he' taken my tip to go back to Uni to study Humanity (and some Humility would be good to !)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:06 - Jan 22 with 2459 viewsLoyal

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 2442 viewsSTID2017

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:06 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Well quite avfew (like me and you I believe) were preaching positivity before kick off yesterday.
DYSS was ripping into the players big style before the game yet has not had the guts to admit he was wrong

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:42 - Jan 22 with 2376 viewsNeath_Jack

It's easy to have a go at others who stick their head above the parapet before the event happens.

A lot of it goes on. People lurk in the shadows,bookmarking posts but not saying anything themselves, just waiting for someone to get something wrong, so they can then race on here pretending to be some great football sage.

Very few people would have predicted that result for us yesterday, even the most optimistic posters would have anticipated a heavy loss. Although i have seen a post that someone had a funny feeling about the game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:50 - Jan 22 with 2338 viewsmax936

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:42 - Jan 22 by Neath_Jack

It's easy to have a go at others who stick their head above the parapet before the event happens.

A lot of it goes on. People lurk in the shadows,bookmarking posts but not saying anything themselves, just waiting for someone to get something wrong, so they can then race on here pretending to be some great football sage.

Very few people would have predicted that result for us yesterday, even the most optimistic posters would have anticipated a heavy loss. Although i have seen a post that someone had a funny feeling about the game.

I pulled the Settee away from the wall ready to hide behind it myself

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:55 - Jan 22 with 2322 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A lot of people are happy to man up and admit they were wrong. I predicted a 2 - 0 loss and thought I was being optimistic!

Dwight is normally all over the match day thread with scathing comments about the team and club throughout. Yesterday he melted away like a snowflake in hell. It's a strange "supporter " that can't bring themselves to post anything positive when we've had a fantastic day.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 12:17 - Jan 22 with 2266 viewsMartyrman57

Dont waste tine on a Manure fan who wills us to get relegated
7-0 defeat prophecy on 12:18 - Jan 22 with 2264 viewsMurph75

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:55 - Jan 22 by Joe_bradshaw

A lot of people are happy to man up and admit they were wrong. I predicted a 2 - 0 loss and thought I was being optimistic!

Dwight is normally all over the match day thread with scathing comments about the team and club throughout. Yesterday he melted away like a snowflake in hell. It's a strange "supporter " that can't bring themselves to post anything positive when we've had a fantastic day.

I'll happily admit I thought we'd get stuffed. So glad I was wrong though.

The table doesn't look so bad now.
Login to get fewer ads

7-0 defeat prophecy on 12:39 - Jan 22 with 2231 viewsexiledclaseboy

I fully expected a multiple goal thrashing at Anfield yesterday and said so on here. 7-0 wouldn't have surprised me in the slightest the way we've been playing. Anyone who claims they expected us to win yesterday is fibbing.

Poll: Tory leader

7-0 defeat prophecy on 12:40 - Jan 22 with 2226 viewsexiledclaseboy

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:55 - Jan 22 by Joe_bradshaw

That's a very good point too to be fair.

7-0 defeat prophecy on 13:10 - Jan 22 with 2161 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I did praise the result and the performance of the new signings.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:43 - Jan 22 with 2080 viewsHumpty

7-0 defeat prophecy on 12:39 - Jan 22 by exiledclaseboy

I fully expected a multiple goal thrashing at Anfield yesterday and said so on here. 7-0 wouldn't have surprised me in the slightest the way we've been playing. Anyone who claims they expected us to win yesterday is fibbing.

In fairness Tummer did.

Earned a few bob too.
7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:47 - Jan 22 with 2063 viewsunion_jack

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:43 - Jan 22 by Humpty

In fairness Tummer did.

Earned a few bob too.

More in hope than expectation I'd imagine.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:49 - Jan 22 with 2050 viewsexiledclaseboy

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:43 - Jan 22 by Humpty

In fairness Tummer did.

Earned a few bob too.

Hadn't seen that but good for him.

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 2038 viewsSTID2017

7-0 defeat prophecy on 11:42 - Jan 22 by Neath_Jack

If you read Tummer's thread, you'll see I was optimistic about yesterday and said so.
I also had a go at DYSS before kick off for singling out Fabianski when TBH the whole defence has been poor this season and confidence was low.

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:54 - Jan 22 with 2029 viewsSTID2017

7-0 defeat prophecy on 13:10 - Jan 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did praise the result and the performance of the new signings.

What about Fab who you rated as the worst keeper in the PL ?
He was brilliant yesterday
Just eat humble pie like many others have this weekend

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:57 - Jan 22 with 2021 viewsHumpty

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:49 - Jan 22 by exiledclaseboy

Hadn't seen that but good for him.

330 US dollarpounds.

Well done Mike.
7-0 defeat prophecy on 15:00 - Jan 22 with 2006 viewsNeath_Jack

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:51 - Jan 22 by STID2017

If you read Tummer's thread, you'll see I was optimistic about yesterday and said so.
I also had a go at DYSS before kick off for singling out Fabianski when TBH the whole defence has been poor this season and confidence was low.

Message board kudos to you then wuss, hope you had a few quid on it too.

I did say very few as opposed to nobody.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

7-0 defeat prophecy on 16:43 - Jan 22 with 1891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

7-0 defeat prophecy on 14:54 - Jan 22 by STID2017

What about Fab who you rated as the worst keeper in the PL ?
He was brilliant yesterday
Just eat humble pie like many others have this weekend

He certainly wasn't brilliant. I only watched the highlights on Match of the Day and I saw at least one occasion where the ball was high above everyone and he backtracked towards the line.

I suppose going 90 minutes without a Fabianski mistake leading to a goal is considered a brilliant performance now.

7-0 defeat prophecy on 17:22 - Jan 22 with 1848 viewsSTID2017

7-0 defeat prophecy on 16:43 - Jan 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He certainly wasn't brilliant. I only watched the highlights on Match of the Day and I saw at least one occasion where the ball was high above everyone and he backtracked towards the line.

I suppose going 90 minutes without a Fabianski mistake leading to a goal is considered a brilliant performance now.

As you say you watched MOTD.
10 mins of highlights don't show how he commanded the area and caught and smothered the ball on no end of occassions
A damned fine performance by the whole team, but you just can't bring yourself to say it
Sad individual

7-0 defeat prophecy on 17:30 - Jan 22 with 1831 viewsnantywatcher

7-0 defeat prophecy on 16:43 - Jan 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You are in a class of your own - I know exactly the incident you are refering to and if he had left his starting position to try and collect or punch the ball we would have been in serious trouble. He made a good solid and correct footballing decision, although it would be possible on your Play Station I guess??
7-0 defeat prophecy on 17:42 - Jan 22 with 1813 viewsHumpty

7-0 defeat prophecy on 17:22 - Jan 22 by STID2017

As you say you watched MOTD.
10 mins of highlights don't show how he commanded the area and caught and smothered the ball on no end of occassions
A damned fine performance by the whole team, but you just can't bring yourself to say it
Sad individual

Don't get wound up by him. That's what he wants.

He's a troll. That's what they do.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 17:52]
7-0 defeat prophecy on 18:01 - Jan 22 with 1774 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

7-0 defeat prophecy on 17:30 - Jan 22 by nantywatcher

You are in a class of your own - I know exactly the incident you are refering to and if he had left his starting position to try and collect or punch the ball we would have been in serious trouble. He made a good solid and correct footballing decision, although it would be possible on your Play Station I guess??

That wasn't a good solid and correct footballing decision. That was a goalkeeper who doesn't believe he has the ability to come and collect a ball which is about 30 feet in the air at its highest and lands about 5 yards from where he is standing.

It was terrible goalkeeping and we're fortunate it didn't result in a goal conceded.

7-0 defeat prophecy on 18:49 - Jan 22 with 1722 viewsLeonWasGod

It worked though - reverse psychology innit. I thought we were going to get thumped before I saw us take the field. As did a lot on here.
7-0 defeat prophecy on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 1708 viewsWxmJax

7-0 defeat prophecy on 18:01 - Jan 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That wasn't a good solid and correct footballing decision. That was a goalkeeper who doesn't believe he has the ability to come and collect a ball which is about 30 feet in the air at its highest and lands about 5 yards from where he is standing.

It was terrible goalkeeping and we're fortunate it didn't result in a goal conceded.

30 feet ? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

That ball went miles in to the air, came straight back down like an arrow and Fab made the correct decision to move back towards goal, not that you'd understand.

Why weren't you there by the way ? For such a vocal supporter you don't half not go to matches (Swansea matches, I mean).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024