Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? 18:03 - Jan 22 with 5223 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What are peoples opinions on this incident? Should he have stepped five yards forward and collected the ball?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 3839 viewsunion_jack

NO!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:07 - Jan 22 with 3799 viewsPegojack

If he could foretell the future and run at approximately the speed of sound, yes.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 3782 viewsdeanscfc

Stupid thread title. Good player.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:14 - Jan 22 with 3704 viewssherpajacob

I spotted this as well and rewound it about 5 times.

The ball was in the air for ages and landed on the 6 yard box.

Absolutely, any keeper worth his salt would have claimed it, yet he looked at it and retreated to his line. Could easily have cost us the win.

Fabby is still our no.1, and I want him to stay our no.1, but I seriously hope our new coaching regime is having a word.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:16 - Jan 22 with 3682 viewsCooperman

He's not bad at all. Has been playing in a team that's been up against it for most of the season. Definitely an above average PL keeper.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:17 - Jan 22 with 3657 viewsGowerjack

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:08 - Jan 22 by deanscfc

Stupid thread title. Good player.

Alternative Facts.

It the latest craze....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:20 - Jan 22 with 3634 viewsBournedore

Yes he should have. I like Fab but he's done that a few times this season and it's cost us on other days
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:22 - Jan 22 with 3617 viewsjack2jack

No don't think so he saw his defenders had it covered,he could have ended up in heap on the floor,or taking out a Liverpool player.All good imo.As a footnote let's see how he gets on with a more organised defence in front of him.I like Fabs always have.
Login to get fewer ads

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:24 - Jan 22 with 3590 viewsRancid

He's the best we could hope for.Solid, rarely makes glaring mistakes and his distribution and control under pressure is good.

My mate owns a restaurant down the Marina and he's always in there (both Polish) and he brought Paul Clement in there with him last week with Llorente.My mate knew who Fab was, obviously but had to be told about the gaffer and Llorente and who they were.

He loves life in Swansea and so do his family.Hopefully we'll have him for years.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:25 - Jan 22 with 3584 viewsMartyrman57

I heard Salford Polytechnic are running a Masters degree on this incident. Any suggested entrants ?
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:33 - Jan 22 with 3485 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:24 - Jan 22 by Rancid

He's the best we could hope for.Solid, rarely makes glaring mistakes and his distribution and control under pressure is good.

My mate owns a restaurant down the Marina and he's always in there (both Polish) and he brought Paul Clement in there with him last week with Llorente.My mate knew who Fab was, obviously but had to be told about the gaffer and Llorente and who they were.

He loves life in Swansea and so do his family.Hopefully we'll have him for years.

What Restaurant is it?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 18:34]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:38 - Jan 22 with 3419 viewsRancid

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:33 - Jan 22 by felixstowe_jack

What Restaurant is it?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 18:34]

It's Coffee Fresco.He won't mind the advertizing.Fabianski might though.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:39 - Jan 22 with 3409 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:20 - Jan 22 by Bournedore

Yes he should have. I like Fab but he's done that a few times this season and it's cost us on other days

It is interesting that after viewing the goalkeeping training video the club released, many people commented on how it seemed strange that Fabianski's training consisted of him collecting high balls with no pressure around him.

Then in the next game a situation occurs where he has a simple high ball to collect, but is too afraid to do so because of the presence of other players. I certainly believe his rapid decline is almost all to do with the woeful coaching he must be receiving.

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:44 - Jan 22 with 3344 viewsZZoric

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:17 - Jan 22 by Gowerjack

Alternative Facts.

It the latest craze....

is it ? check out the fact stats 2016/7

flatters to deceive

could be more polished
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:45 - Jan 22 with 3330 viewsoldcob

Easiest thing in the world to pick on a keeper. I think Fab is still in the top ten of Premier keepers. Remember they have to get passed ten others before they get to Fab. As for 'coming' for the ball, the defenders have to have enough nous to allow him a path. For one reason or another our backs don't seem to give him that freedom.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:47 - Jan 22 with 3293 viewsTheKirkyLife

If we still had Bradley and you were to ask me which players I think should get out of here while they could I would have put Fabianski in the top three.

He's a bit of a Lloris character. Most of the time he is an incredibly good goalkeeper for a team of our calibre. Very quick reactions and pulled off some of the best saves I've seen of a midtable keeper in the time I've been a football fan.

That all considered he does have a few clangers in his locker. He can over react far too soon as situations unravel and he's not exactly the 'cool head' everyone would want in goal.

He does not deserve a bad rep though as he's saved us more points than lost.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:49 - Jan 22 with 3265 viewskyswans

You're joking yourself if you think Fabianski has good distribution. Never been a good punter of the ball, but he's fine with it in his hands.

Think you're also kidding yourself if you think Fabianski has been his normal self this year. He hasn't. West Ham game stands out to me, Randolph had a great game and Fab wasn't his best. But he's been very average this year, and TBH I'm surprised we haven't seen Nordfeldt.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 3258 viewsZZoric

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:45 - Jan 22 by oldcob

Easiest thing in the world to pick on a keeper. I think Fab is still in the top ten of Premier keepers. Remember they have to get passed ten others before they get to Fab. As for 'coming' for the ball, the defenders have to have enough nous to allow him a path. For one reason or another our backs don't seem to give him that freedom.

on what basis do u think that (in the top10)?

try and be objective
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 3243 viewsmart6

"an insult from a fool is a compliment", so it is said.
I would also apply that adage to any down arrows on my reply,re. Jackfath etc.
Is it true dyss is known as
RICHARD CRANIUM
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 3241 viewsoldcob

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:49 - Jan 22 by kyswans

You're joking yourself if you think Fabianski has good distribution. Never been a good punter of the ball, but he's fine with it in his hands.

Think you're also kidding yourself if you think Fabianski has been his normal self this year. He hasn't. West Ham game stands out to me, Randolph had a great game and Fab wasn't his best. But he's been very average this year, and TBH I'm surprised we haven't seen Nordfeldt.

We haven't has a good distributer of the ball since Dorus.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 3238 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:45 - Jan 22 by oldcob

He is in the top 19 of first choice Premier League keepers.

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:53 - Jan 22 with 3216 viewsMurph75

Saw glimpses of Fab at his best yesterday. Confidently claiming balls in his box especially towards the end of the game.

Don't let the fact we won for the first time at anfield and inflicted the first home defeat on Liverpool get in the way of a good Fab bashing.

#tosser
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 3201 viewsjesushchrist

So it's Fabs turn for your bullshit today is it? Hopefully he will end up shoving a custard pie in your dirty wum face next week....then you can move on to one of the other players.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 3199 viewsRancid

His distribution is fine.It's just he's had 4 donkeys in front of him for most of te season.Vorm was as good as De Vries distribution wise.
Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 19:03 - Jan 22 with 3139 viewsoldcob

Łukasz Fabiański - Just how bad is he? on 18:50 - Jan 22 by ZZoric

on what basis do u think that (in the top10)?

try and be objective

Waste of time mate, you've had your mind made up by some "stats" you've read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024