Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? 15:33 - Jan 23 with 2012 viewsJethroJack

It goes without saying that I'd love to be in the upper reaches of the Premier League. But, being realistic, is it wrong that I'm finding it "more interesting" to be where we are than being comfortably mid-table?

That said, I'd prefer to be "safe & bored" at least 4 games before the season ends, don't fancy it going to the wire!
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 15:34]
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 15:56 - Jan 23 with 1809 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh fùck off
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 1790 viewsHugeEnkins

What an odd question - Touch of S&M about it. It's more of a rush scrapping for survival right now, but only if we can definitely get out of it. Otherwise it's hell.
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:09 - Jan 23 with 1683 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 15:56 - Jan 23 by DafyddHuw

Oh fùck off

No need for that....you kunt.
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:13 - Jan 23 with 1666 viewslonglostjack

By that logic you wouldn't be too unhappy to see us lose against Southampton because it will make it more interesting? Odd.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:14 - Jan 23 with 1656 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I doubt there are many who wish for us to be beaten by the likes of Hull, Bournemouth and West Brom so that they can see us languish at the bottom of the table just because it makes the season more interesting.

I'd go as far as questioning whether such a person is really a fan of Swansea City.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:17 - Jan 23 with 1649 viewsTrundle10

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:14 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I doubt there are many who wish for us to be beaten by the likes of Hull, Bournemouth and West Brom so that they can see us languish at the bottom of the table just because it makes the season more interesting.

I'd go as far as questioning whether such a person is really a fan of Swansea City.

There are some "fans" on here who claim they would like to see us relegated. Work thatone out
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:19 - Jan 23 with 1644 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:13 - Jan 23 by longlostjack

By that logic you wouldn't be too unhappy to see us lose against Southampton because it will make it more interesting? Odd.

Read the second paragraph.
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:22 - Jan 23 with 1636 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:14 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You of all people should know what its like to have your club loyalty questioned 😁
Liverpool 7-0.
Fabianski is crap.
Carroll & Olsson poor signings.
....according to you.
Login to get fewer ads

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:25 - Jan 23 with 1629 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 16:03 - Jan 23 by HugeEnkins

What an odd question - Touch of S&M about it. It's more of a rush scrapping for survival right now, but only if we can definitely get out of it. Otherwise it's hell.

That's exactly what I've said, so that would make you odd too.
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:25 - Jan 23 with 1621 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:22 - Jan 23 by JethroJack

You of all people should know what its like to have your club loyalty questioned 😁
Liverpool 7-0.
Fabianski is crap.
Carroll & Olsson poor signings.
....according to you.

Fabianski definitely is (currently) crap. I am delighted to have been wrong with my Liverpool prediction. I hope at the end of the season I am wrong regarding Carroll and Olsson too. Although I do still believe we should be aiming for better players. They are both weaker than what we have previously had occupying those positions in this division.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:32 - Jan 23 with 1602 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:25 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski definitely is (currently) crap. I am delighted to have been wrong with my Liverpool prediction. I hope at the end of the season I am wrong regarding Carroll and Olsson too. Although I do still believe we should be aiming for better players. They are both weaker than what we have previously had occupying those positions in this division.

And I'm ecstatic that you're delighted your 7-0 was wrong.
But there being wrong and there's being 7-0 wrong 😁
That shows a total disrespect for the club that you (falsely) claim to "support".
If you'd predicted 3-0, then fine, but 7-0 shows you up to be a right fool & tool 😝
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:54 - Jan 23 with 1553 viewslonglostjack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:19 - Jan 23 by JethroJack

Read the second paragraph.

I did. Four games before the end of the season? No way - the sooner the better! Unless you're a DYSS - he'd love it to go to the last game against West Brom. It would be his first post on the tickets forum on Planet Swans - no way he'd be able to resist the chance of watching us get relegated and posting afterwards saying that he was there and we deserved it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:12 - Jan 23 with 1521 viewsBloodyhills

Do you take delight in going to the hospital to see your loved ones on life support?

[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 19:20]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:19 - Jan 23 with 1499 viewsmorningstar

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 15:56 - Jan 23 by DafyddHuw

Oh fùck off

Dafydd young man. It's not nice to tell other posters to 'fvck off' however much you may disagree with them. I appreciate that you're young and impressionable, but because Darran does it all the time doesn't make it right. He's not funny and he's not very clever either. Please try and remember that.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:32 - Jan 23 with 1457 viewssiralan

DYSS is a scummer why do people respond to him?
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:32 - Jan 23 with 1438 viewsE20Jack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:25 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you are referring to Davies and Allen, they were both sold to Champions League level clubs when we were a mid table team namely Tottenham and Liverpool. Why on earth do you think as a team in bottom place (us at the time) should have attracted better players than Champions League clubs can attract? If your goal was to only sign better than we have had in the past that is... It defies logic.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:42 - Jan 23 with 1422 viewsHugeEnkins

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:25 - Jan 23 by JethroJack

That's exactly what I've said, so that would make you odd too.

Solidarity, brother.
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 20:45 - Jan 23 with 1340 viewsjacksfullaces

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:32 - Jan 23 by siralan

DYSS is a scummer why do people respond to him?

a scummer would be one explanation.

troll another.

albeit a polite and non argumentative one ... a kind of relaxed parlay.

quickly check post history, and then stick on ignore .. simples...
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 21:17 - Jan 23 with 1306 viewsGlyn1

So you're saying that we're having a less boring season than Stoke or West Brom supporters? How can anyone argue with that?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 21:23 - Jan 23 with 1267 viewsE20Jack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 21:17 - Jan 23 by Glyn1

So you're saying that we're having a less boring season than Stoke or West Brom supporters? How can anyone argue with that?

Because we have lost an awful lot more. What is more exciting? Picking up points when you are 10th or losing when you are bottom? Yes when we do win it means more, but if we are taking the whole season into consideration, Stoke have had far more exciting moments (goals, wins etc).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 22:39 - Jan 23 with 1226 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 18:54 - Jan 23 by longlostjack

I did. Four games before the end of the season? No way - the sooner the better! Unless you're a DYSS - he'd love it to go to the last game against West Brom. It would be his first post on the tickets forum on Planet Swans - no way he'd be able to resist the chance of watching us get relegated and posting afterwards saying that he was there and we deserved it.

Fair enough, but we'll have done well if we're mathematically safe 4 games from the end, bearing in mind the situation we find ourselves in. By the way, I'm not "a DYSS".
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 22:43 - Jan 23 with 1214 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 19:42 - Jan 23 by HugeEnkins

Solidarity, brother.

👌
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 22:47 - Jan 23 with 1202 viewsspiderboy

Such an idiotic thread,stupid boy boy pike!
Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 02:17 - Jan 24 with 1114 viewsphact0rri

I will admit the before last season, there was a bit of "oh wouldn't it be fun to have something to fight for again, instead always mid table. But grass as they say, is always greener. Now I'd bite your arm off for a comfortable, and boring mid table position.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 06:57 - Jan 24 with 1052 viewsJethroJack

Top 6, mid-table or relegation zone? on 02:17 - Jan 24 by phact0rri

I will admit the before last season, there was a bit of "oh wouldn't it be fun to have something to fight for again, instead always mid table. But grass as they say, is always greener. Now I'd bite your arm off for a comfortable, and boring mid table position.

That's the sort of thing I was implying, although it clearly was too complicated for some of the tools on here. Given the choice, mid-table and a long cup run would be favoured. But, in view of the predicament we currently find ourselves in, avoiding the drop would be like winning a trophy. Excitement level (and relief) has obviously gone up several notches after Saturday's historic win! 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024