Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. 20:46 - Jan 23 with 1908 viewsswanskid95

Haven't uploaded due to family complications, but managed to upload a small video onto my channel, hoping to so more in the near future!

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 20:57 - Jan 23 with 1844 viewsAnotherJohn

Great stuff - really enjoyed that. I'm too old to go to many away matches now. Respect to the Jacks who traveled up. Their reward was one of those 'I was there'.games.
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:03 - Jan 23 with 1812 viewsnantywatcher

Well done - thanks for that!!
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:06 - Jan 23 with 1796 viewsFlashberryjack

Thanks for that mate.... f*cking brilliant,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:06 - Jan 23 with 1794 viewslonglostjack

Brilliant. Keep them coming !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 1690 viewsLoyal

I'm really disappointed, where's all the Liverpool fans in the away end ?
Fcking bullshit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:44 - Jan 23 with 1617 viewsCooperman

Great stuff, especially having Llorente's second on film.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:46 - Jan 23 with 1597 viewsHumpty

Excellent stuff. Thanks for that.
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 1554 viewssiralan

Good work.

Who's the stupid twunt in front holding aloft a Liverpool/Swansea scarf whilst the mickey mousers sing YNWA ? The plastic cock should have been kicked out.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:01 - Jan 23 with 1532 viewsJack_Kass

Put the camera down and watch the game!

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 1502 viewsmorningstar

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:30 - Jan 23 by Loyal

I'm really disappointed, where's all the Liverpool fans in the away end ?
Fcking bullshit.

By the time he'd started filming they'd all been chased out, and then the lads ran over and took the Kop. Happy now!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewsspiderboy

Almost as good as being there! nice one!
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:10 - Jan 23 with 1450 viewsFireboy

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 21:59 - Jan 23 by siralan

Good work.

Who's the stupid twunt in front holding aloft a Liverpool/Swansea scarf whilst the mickey mousers sing YNWA ? The plastic cock should have been kicked out.

Was thinking exactly the same

Effing tvvat

Great work btw
Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1426 viewsLoyal

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:04 - Jan 23 by morningstar

By the time he'd started filming they'd all been chased out, and then the lads ran over and took the Kop. Happy now!

Actually I was talking to a very close friend who was in the kop in 1981.
You being an old cnt would remember that 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:25 - Jan 23 with 1373 viewsunion_jack

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:10 - Jan 23 by Fireboy

Was thinking exactly the same

Effing tvvat

Great work btw

Me too, but it may have been a young kid. I don't know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:31 - Jan 23 with 1342 viewsmorningstar

Liverpool 2-3 Swansea video from the away end. on 22:13 - Jan 23 by Loyal

Actually I was talking to a very close friend who was in the kop in 1981.
You being an old cnt would remember that 😂

I was there in 71 as well! A forgotten game for many, though there were 10000 Swans there that day. FA cup 4th rd, lost 3-0 but 0-0 with 15 minutes to go. Anyone else here went to that game?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 22:33]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024