Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Back Danny Diehard 16:46 - Jan 25 with 1054 viewsaberhugh

Clement looks and sounds like the landlord of the Queen Vic and the black overcoat gives him the bearing of an undertaker. A calm, quiet no nonsense man, a proper football manager. This is a guy players, club staff and fans can respect. I have been watching the Swans since the early seventies and so far he appears to have the qualities of some of our better managers.
In the few days left of the window those in charge must back him. After the appalling mess they have made of this season to secure our current ststus this means American cash for players, that the manager wants.
First half against Arsenal and the Liverpool performance is a cause for optimism. After the ridiculous Bradley interlude he may just avoid the drop if he is properly supported NOW!!
I have some hope, however, do the owners? The next few days will show if they are willing to correct the Bradley fiasco. He had the easiest run of fixtures in the season and made us a national joke. Now try and put it right. Do what Clement wants and needs and it will of course not come cheap Mr Jenkins.
Back Danny Diehard on 17:07 - Jan 25 with 1002 viewsmorristonboy

Excellent post. Pity the people in charge will not read this heartfelt plea or respond. Try and rectify the situation if you value the club. We could survive,it then needs long term investment.
Trust Danny Diehard!!
In this division or the one below.
Back Danny Diehard on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 957 viewsoldcob

Why the hell Bob the Yank was picked over him last time we had a vacancy I'll never know. For no legitimate reason thats for sure.
Back Danny Diehard on 17:22 - Jan 25 with 954 viewsWingstandwood

He offers one thing Bradley never did i.e.HOPE! When BB was here I had accepted relegation as an absolute certainty, THE 100% guaranteed outcome of his 'infiltration' into Premier League level.

BB's appointment will go down as one of the most ridiculous managerial appointments ever.
Oh and if Bradley was as good as his own ego suggested to himself? Why hasn't a top club (or any club?) snapped him up?

Argus!

Back Danny Diehard on 17:39 - Jan 25 with 909 viewsaberhugh

This is the man to back now. He has a proper pedigree. I can remember watching his Dad playing for QPR and his brother was a decent player. He has served his time and Derby lost their nerve.
If we go down it is not his fault. It is easier to stay in thr Premier League than get out of the division below. Will the parachute money disappear in the same way as over 30m profit in tranfers in the last two years??
Back Danny Diehard on 17:54 - Jan 25 with 866 viewsJackBishop

Yes this man needs everbodyto support him. We may go down and perhaps take a few beatings. Those at the top are responsible. Posters on here must remember this. Give Clement space,indeed a free hit this season.
Back Danny Diehard on 18:24 - Jan 25 with 815 viewsmorristonboy

Back Danny Diehard on 17:54 - Jan 25 by JackBishop

Yes this man needs everbodyto support him. We may go down and perhaps take a few beatings. Those at the top are responsible. Posters on here must remember this. Give Clement space,indeed a free hit this season.

When Clement hits the tough times there will be posters on here who will forget the lack of investment and crap management. You watch!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024