Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers 01:54 - Jan 26 with 3362 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He has assembled a brilliant squad on a very modest budget which has now equalled the Lisbon Lions' 26-game unbeaten record from 1966/67.

It still baffles me that many are still scarred emotionally after Brendan left us and did not want him back, instead happy to pursue with Guidolin.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 02:22 - Jan 26 with 3103 viewsHumpty

Quite right Dwight.

I expect Brendan's Lions to make a huge smash in the Champions League next year with the fantastic squad he has assembled, which has absolutely mullered the Scottish Premier Pub League.

Teams like Hamilton Academical, with an average crowd of 2699 this season so far, have had no answer to Brendan's Lions and the squad he has assembled on a very modest budget.

Aren't there any marine biology forums you could troll? Go and tell them whales are shit or something, or squids stats are crap compared to cuttlefish.

It is very f*cking tedious. Troll somewhere else FFS.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 03:15 - Jan 26 with 3068 viewsdameedna

How about a rundown on all past managers achievements?

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 03:47 - Jan 26 with 3049 viewsHumpty

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 03:15 - Jan 26 by dameedna

How about a rundown on all past managers achievements?

Thanks in advance.

If you're talking about me I'd have been happy to have Brendan back, other than the fact that I thought we had a capable manager at the time. 14th last year with a squad that's been degraded over the last few years was good enough for me. I have no problem with Brendan. Good manager. Good bloke.

I'm just bored with Dwight's incessant trolling.

Were you happy with the result Saturday? I was. Dwight wasn't. He wanted to focus on a mistake Fabianski may or not have made which didn't result in a goal being conceeded. He's a boring f*cking troll mun.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 3:58]
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 04:26 - Jan 26 with 3022 viewsHumpty

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 03:47 - Jan 26 by Humpty

If you're talking about me I'd have been happy to have Brendan back, other than the fact that I thought we had a capable manager at the time. 14th last year with a squad that's been degraded over the last few years was good enough for me. I have no problem with Brendan. Good manager. Good bloke.

I'm just bored with Dwight's incessant trolling.

Were you happy with the result Saturday? I was. Dwight wasn't. He wanted to focus on a mistake Fabianski may or not have made which didn't result in a goal being conceeded. He's a boring f*cking troll mun.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 3:58]

If you want another example, Southampton beat Liverpool tonight in a League Cup game. Personally I had no interest in it. Dwight did. He used it to denigrate our win against Liverpool last weekend.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188448/southampton/#5

"A win at Anfield. That must be the most impressive result in Southampton's history in this league!"

He's a f*cking troll that's all. Probably invented by some sad bastard on here.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 06:30 - Jan 26 with 2956 viewsMartyrman57

Fuk Brodge and OP
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 07:26 - Jan 26 with 2853 viewsjack247

Oh for gods sake! They would win the SPL with Bob Bradley in charge.

A successful season for Celtic would involve getting to the group stages of the CL, or at the very least getting into the Europa.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 08:46 - Jan 26 with 2714 viewsJackieMoon

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 07:26 - Jan 26 by jack247

Oh for gods sake! They would win the SPL with Bob Bradley in charge.

A successful season for Celtic would involve getting to the group stages of the CL, or at the very least getting into the Europa.

Celtic were in the group stages of the champions league this year.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 08:54 - Jan 26 with 2681 viewsnantywatcher

Dwight - already an early contender for POTY. Great stuff keep it up you legend!
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 09:06 - Jan 26 with 2650 viewsBigPhilG

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 02:22 - Jan 26 by Humpty

Quite right Dwight.

I expect Brendan's Lions to make a huge smash in the Champions League next year with the fantastic squad he has assembled, which has absolutely mullered the Scottish Premier Pub League.

Teams like Hamilton Academical, with an average crowd of 2699 this season so far, have had no answer to Brendan's Lions and the squad he has assembled on a very modest budget.

Aren't there any marine biology forums you could troll? Go and tell them whales are shit or something, or squids stats are crap compared to cuttlefish.

It is very f*cking tedious. Troll somewhere else FFS.

Without doubt DYSS is the worst poster here.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 09:11 - Jan 26 with 2629 viewsmonmouth

Decent manager Rodgers, as he'd be the first to tell you. He'd probably not tell you how many managers of 'major, big, big clubs' had lost 7-0 in the champions league. Still, he'll get a shot at a middling PL club on the back of this. He is getting a tune out of Celtic and our woes would be less if we'd nabbed him in the summer.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 09:12 - Jan 26 with 2625 viewsDarran

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 08:46 - Jan 26 by JackieMoon

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 10:04 - Jan 26 with 2525 viewsperchrockjack

SPL is meaningless as is rodgers

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 10:29 - Jan 26 with 2469 viewsperplex

Mickey mouse league dominated by one club who are the only club with any money in it to buy players, we see just how good they are when they fail in Europe every year.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 10:34 - Jan 26 with 2452 viewsOldjack

Put Celtic in the prem ,then judge them

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 10:35 - Jan 26 with 2447 viewsperchrockjack

I d rather put them along with the filth that is Rangers FC into a large cess pit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:10 - Jan 26 with 2364 viewsSwanjaxs

Hoopy birthday Brendan Rodgers!! 44 today.... HAIL HAIL ☘💚☘💚☘💚☘💚
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 13:14]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:35 - Jan 26 with 2334 viewssiralan

Playing in a pub league where they have spent 20 times what any other team has spent and wage bill 10 times any other teams.
Got smashed 7-0 in champions league this year.
Rodgers is happy to waste his career in a joke league just like his players if they were good enough and had ambition they would plying their trade in a real league.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - Jan 26 with 2328 viewsjack247

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 08:46 - Jan 26 by JackieMoon

Yeah. Mistyped. Everyone on this thread bar possibly Darran knew what I meant
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:42 - Jan 26 with 2322 viewsDarran

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - Jan 26 by jack247

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:51 - Jan 26 with 2295 viewsCooperman

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:40 - Jan 26 by jack247

And me.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 11:51 - Jan 26 with 2293 viewsCooperman

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 10:34 - Jan 26 by Oldjack

Put Celtic in the prem ,then judge them

No, let's not do that (but I know what you meant).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 12:26 - Jan 26 with 2221 viewsMrSwerve

Even though it is a bit of a pub league and you'd expect Celtic to win it, you'd have to agree that it's still impressive stuff.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2017 12:26]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 12:39 - Jan 26 with 2196 viewsDaggyjack

Celtic have done well but in a league where teams generally pick their players from Leagues 1 & 2 in England, they should be walking it. Even Rangers bought players from Accrington Stanley...
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 13:38 - Jan 26 with 2096 viewsJackieMoon

It's easy to call it a pub league, but were we not wanting to sign Van Dijk at the time from Celtic and now he valued as a £ 50 million defender. Also, they were unbeaten against man city in the champs league this year and arguably should have won both games that was at a time when they were top of the league too.
Congratulations to Brendan Rodgers on 19:52 - Jan 26 with 1910 viewsKilkennyjack

🍀🍀🍀 well done Brendan 🏆🍀🍀🍀 #100yearsofhoops

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024