Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan 14:02 - Jan 27 with 3082 viewsairedale

Good luck Alex, went wrong for him last time, when he was injured at the beginning of his loan and had to come home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38772883
Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 14:12 - Jan 27 with 3048 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Good luck to him.
Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 14:17 - Jan 27 with 3036 viewsFlashberryjack

I went to watch the game against Coventry last Tuesday night, and Alex Bray was one of the few that stood out, best of luck to the lad, nice little player.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 15:48 - Jan 27 with 2917 viewsClinton

Bottom of the Championship are Rotherham. We sure do send our players out into some desperate situations. At least its Championship, rather than league 2, mind.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 15:55 - Jan 27 with 2896 viewsairedale

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 15:48 - Jan 27 by Clinton

Bottom of the Championship are Rotherham. We sure do send our players out into some desperate situations. At least its Championship, rather than league 2, mind.

Yep, top experience for someone at his level.
Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 16:24 - Jan 27 with 2852 viewsGlyn1

Good luck Alex. I hope that we've stipulated that they actually have to give him some game time. I think he only started once in his last loan?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 16:30 - Jan 27 with 2840 viewsSwanjaxs

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 16:24 - Jan 27 by Glyn1

Good luck Alex. I hope that we've stipulated that they actually have to give him some game time. I think he only started once in his last loan?

He did suffer a ruptured anterior ligament on debut for Plymouth mind in his last loan...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 16:31 - Jan 27 with 2835 viewsairedale

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 16:24 - Jan 27 by Glyn1

Yeah the poor sod got injured apparently and had to call it a day regarding the loan. Don't know what the injury was.
Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 17:56 - Jan 27 with 2704 viewsjasper_T

The game was on Sky. He came on for his debut and within 10 minutes ruptured his cruciate or something.
Login to get fewer ads

Alex Bray joins Rotherham on loan on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 2670 viewsKilkennyjack

Done well after being released by Swindon at 16.
I hope he plays on his loan, unlike the Connor Roberts farce at Bristol Rovers.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024