Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor 22:51 - Jan 27 with 6753 viewsDaggyjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/27/aston-villa-launch-bid-swansea-du

Doesn't say how much they may bid but if it's £10 million for the two, I'd take it and buy a CB and DM before the deadline.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 22:52 - Jan 27 with 5922 viewsjasper_T

99% sure that's nonsense.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 22:56 - Jan 27 with 5888 viewsnantywatcher

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 22:52 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

99% sure that's nonsense.

I rate the Telegraph's sports journalists - fair chance there is something in this - I would guess just over £5 mill for the pair?
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 22:56 - Jan 27 with 5888 viewsTheKirkyLife

Too good to be true sadly.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 23:06 - Jan 27 with 5816 viewsBanosswan

Please!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 23:13 - Jan 27 with 5760 viewsdeanscfc

Sell Taylor keep Barrow.

People aren naive to be wanting to get rid of Barrow (unless he really is causing major problems behind the scenes). He's probably the quickest player we have and can get the ball into dangerous positions. We'd be stupid to sell when we need all of the attacking options we can get. Even if we get another winger...keep him as a backup option.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 23:14 - Jan 27 with 5758 viewsSwansea93

8m plus Ayew.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 23:17 - Jan 27 with 5731 viewsSwan91

We need to sell players if we want to buy anymore (we have already got all 25 squad places). If we get 10.5-11 million pounds for both.. we could get the CB and possibly another midfielder if we need. (RB would have been nice though)
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 00:14 - Jan 28 with 5486 viewsDyfnant

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 23:13 - Jan 27 by deanscfc

Sell Taylor keep Barrow.

People aren naive to be wanting to get rid of Barrow (unless he really is causing major problems behind the scenes). He's probably the quickest player we have and can get the ball into dangerous positions. We'd be stupid to sell when we need all of the attacking options we can get. Even if we get another winger...keep him as a backup option.

I'd keep Barrow. If he does go, deffo insert a 25% minimum sell on clause. Everton paid £27M for
Bolasie, he was no better at Barrows age

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 07:31 - Jan 28 with 5180 viewsTom1912

Straight swap of both for Ayew would be fine by me.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 07:54 - Jan 28 with 5123 viewsDr_Winston

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 07:31 - Jan 28 by Tom1912

Straight swap of both for Ayew would be fine by me.

Two Premier League players for one Championship player. Nah.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:07 - Jan 28 with 5072 viewsJango

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 07:54 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

Two Premier League players for one Championship player. Nah.

2 championship standard players for 1 premier league standard player.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:11 - Jan 28 with 5055 viewsDr_Winston

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:07 - Jan 28 by Jango

2 championship standard players for 1 premier league standard player.

You must be on Jenkins's negotiation team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:24 - Jan 28 with 5016 viewsThornburyswan

Interesting, particularly in the Telegraph, I'd take Ayew + £3M+
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:26 - Jan 28 with 5008 viewsPawelAbbott

10M for the pair would be a reasonable deal. I doubt we would use the money though. It would just cover the cost of the 3 signings.
Santander could have their loan back.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:29 - Jan 28 with 4994 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sell Taylor keep Barrow.

I'd sell Barrow as well. Offers nothing but pace and in the PL that's nowhere near enough. We've got Narsingh now so use the money on a CB and RB.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 09:58 - Jan 28 with 4747 viewsClinton

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:29 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd sell Barrow as well. Offers nothing but pace and in the PL that's nowhere near enough. We've got Narsingh now so use the money on a CB and RB.

With a bit of coaching on decision making and ball delivery Barrow can be a top player for us, keep him.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 10:01 - Jan 28 with 4731 viewsClinton

Anybody thinks we will get a centre back for 10 million in the next 3 days, who's an improvement on what we have, is not really thinking it through.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 10:01 - Jan 28 with 4731 viewsjasper_T

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 09:58 - Jan 28 by Clinton

With a bit of coaching on decision making and ball delivery Barrow can be a top player for us, keep him.

It takes more than "a bit of coaching" to fix a complete lack of a football brain.

He can run fast and do a clumsy step over. He's not got it at this level.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 10:04 - Jan 28 with 4713 viewsItchySphincter

Sell Taylor keep Barrow.

Where is this nonsense emanating from? Mo Barrow does not get the ball in to dangerous positions, ever. If he does happen to find himself in a decent attacking position his first thought is to play the ball off the defenders ankles for a throw in. If he does decide to take them on he will cut inside so halfheatedly a child could read it and defend it. Useless player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 10:20 - Jan 28 with 4649 viewsAl_Bundy

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 08:29 - Jan 28 by Brynmill_Jack

This..

We need a CB or RB more priority over a DM.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 4533 viewscanhecatchit

Well actually Daniel James in the Under 23's is quicker and has better control when running with the ball, alo puts in a great cross, but don't let that stop you

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:22 - Jan 28 with 4505 viewsdeanscfc

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 10:04 - Jan 28 by ItchySphincter

Where is this nonsense emanating from? Mo Barrow does not get the ball in to dangerous positions, ever. If he does happen to find himself in a decent attacking position his first thought is to play the ball off the defenders ankles for a throw in. If he does decide to take them on he will cut inside so halfheatedly a child could read it and defend it. Useless player.

A couple of assists would say differently but also I remember a few times where he has run at a defender and got us free kicks in dangerous positions which Glyfi has been able to make use of. I'm not saying he has been a world brater but I don't see why we would even consider selling attacking players in our current position. Taylor obviously should go but it makes no sense selling Barrow unless we have a player coming in who is certainly much better.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:32 - Jan 28 with 4462 viewsdobjack2

Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:22 - Jan 28 by deanscfc

A couple of assists would say differently but also I remember a few times where he has run at a defender and got us free kicks in dangerous positions which Glyfi has been able to make use of. I'm not saying he has been a world brater but I don't see why we would even consider selling attacking players in our current position. Taylor obviously should go but it makes no sense selling Barrow unless we have a player coming in who is certainly much better.

We now have 5 wingers - at least 1 too many. Narsingh and routledge aren't going anywhere. Dyer has a new contract as well, montero is permanently injured and it appears that Clement does not rate Barrow.

which one are we most likely to want to lose then?
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:36 - Jan 28 with 4438 viewstomdickharry

If there is any truth in this then Ayew as part of a deal plus cash would be good business,he is a better player than Barrow has PL experience and can play all positions along the front line.Will it happen,questionable.
Villa bid for Barrow & Taylor on 11:51 - Jan 28 with 4400 viewsnantywatcher

I don't quite grasp the logic of Talor and Barrow constantly being described as 'shit' on here and all of a sudden they are worth £10 mill between them.
Ayew + £3 mill'ish for the pair looks like a result to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024