Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Wolves 12:48 - Jan 28 with 3959 viewsnierika

Wolves go up 0-1 in :53 and Helder Costa dribbles about the length of the field to almost make it 0-2 10 mins in, F'ING LOVE IT.
Liverpool v Wolves on 12:56 - Jan 28 with 3452 viewsWhiterockin

Now this would be really funny, with Chelsea home on Tuesday as well.
Liverpool v Wolves on 13:12 - Jan 28 with 3392 viewsairedale

Sacked in the morning..........
Liverpool v Wolves on 13:18 - Jan 28 with 3339 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If Wolves manage to hold on, could this be Wolves' greatest result in their history?

No, of course not. They are playing a Liverpool side who have one win in seven games. Just like us, they are playing them at a very fortunate time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Liverpool v Wolves on 13:23 - Jan 28 with 3315 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool v Wolves on 13:18 - Jan 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If Wolves manage to hold on, could this be Wolves' greatest result in their history?

No, of course not. They are playing a Liverpool side who have one win in seven games. Just like us, they are playing them at a very fortunate time.

To echo Lisa, it's almost impossible to imagine a more tiresome post than this.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool v Wolves on 13:35 - Jan 28 with 3242 viewsGlyn1

0-2! We're not even as good as Wolves - sack Clement now!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Liverpool v Wolves on 13:51 - Jan 28 with 3189 viewsnierika

Liverpool v Wolves on 13:35 - Jan 28 by Glyn1

0-2! We're not even as good as Wolves - sack Clement now!

I enjoyed that couple mins of 0-2 :D
Liverpool v Wolves on 13:57 - Jan 28 with 3154 viewsBigPhilG

I agree with Lisa and Monmouth.
Liverpool v Wolves on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 3142 viewsBorojack

Yes of course your right apart from the fact that when we played them they hadn't lost at home for 12 months.
Your trolling is severely lacking these days.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:12 - Jan 28 with 3080 viewsskippyjack

Wolves have been fantastic since I switched it on.. Liverpool look 2nd rate charlatans.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:16 - Jan 28 with 3050 viewsskippyjack

Shock.. Liverpool score an undeserved goal due to hesitation and panic in the back line because they're playing Liverpool at Anfield.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:16 - Jan 28 with 3049 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I thought our win was good last week but everybody seems to beat Liverpool at Anfield this year.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:23 - Jan 28 with 3004 viewsairedale

Ferk me, citin that was.
Liverpool v Wolves on 14:24 - Jan 28 with 2986 viewsnierika

Love starting the weekend just lumping on Wolverhampton! :D

Klopp interview should be hilarious!
Liverpool v Wolves on 14:25 - Jan 28 with 2975 viewsnierika

Wolves post game Icelandic clap allowed due to playing Bodvarsson!
Liverpool v Wolves on 14:41 - Jan 28 with 2896 viewsElward

100% this. Yes it was a great result nonetheless, but everyone is ignoring the facts and that is clouding their judgment. Don't forget that they only beat us by 1 goal and had 16 shots off target with 5 on target. We had 3 on target and lucky enough they were good enough to go in. All it needed was 1 of those 16 shots to go in to make it a draw and everyone would be saying how crap we are that even in Liverpools current bad form the likes of Wolves can beat them yet we can't.

I'll repeat myself, it was an amazing win and crucial 3 points and the team did play a lot better then it has been, although was hard to be any worse. But we did get lucky
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 14:42]
Liverpool v Wolves on 14:43 - Jan 28 with 2868 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:41 - Jan 28 by Elward

100% this. Yes it was a great result nonetheless, but everyone is ignoring the facts and that is clouding their judgment. Don't forget that they only beat us by 1 goal and had 16 shots off target with 5 on target. We had 3 on target and lucky enough they were good enough to go in. All it needed was 1 of those 16 shots to go in to make it a draw and everyone would be saying how crap we are that even in Liverpools current bad form the likes of Wolves can beat them yet we can't.

I'll repeat myself, it was an amazing win and crucial 3 points and the team did play a lot better then it has been, although was hard to be any worse. But we did get lucky

Careful, your opinion on this topic differs to that of others. On this forum that makes you a troll.

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:44 - Jan 28 with 2867 viewsElward

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:43 - Jan 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Careful, your opinion on this topic differs to that of others. On this forum that makes you a troll.

That is how religion started

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but noone is entitled to their own facts. Play that same game 10 times and it won't be the same result. We had new players giving us a edge and they are in bad form that even Wolves beat them and it took Liverpool 2 attempts to beat Plymouth
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 14:46]
Liverpool v Wolves on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 2846 viewsskippyjack

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:44 - Jan 28 by Elward

That is how religion started

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but noone is entitled to their own facts. Play that same game 10 times and it won't be the same result. We had new players giving us a edge and they are in bad form that even Wolves beat them and it took Liverpool 2 attempts to beat Plymouth
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 14:46]

I'm wondering if Religion ever existed at all.. but people will say I need to be sectioned.. because they lived 8000 years ago.. and therefore 'know' it existed.

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:48 - Jan 28 with 2841 viewsSwanjaxs

It's not Klopp's fault! It's all these ultra defensive teams Liverpool are coming up against mun! 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:50 - Jan 28 with 2819 viewsperchrockjack

Liverpool looked far less threatening today.
Wolves were quite comfortable

With united coming up soon against the pie eaters, most of south Wales will be happy tonight.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 2804 viewsDJack

Liverpool v Wolves on 14:41 - Jan 28 by Elward

" But we did get lucky"

Apart from you (and Dwight), everyone realised that we got lucky...in part. We were not "lucky" with the positional game plan. We were not "lucky" with the effort from the players. We were not "lucky" with the tactics. We were not "lucky" with our transitions of play. We DID create an environment where we created our own "luck" as it were.

Cast your mind back to Rodger's tenure. In a majority of games we dominated possession and gave teams little or no opportunity but yet we lost games because teams had their plans for when they finally got possession and more importantly they would take and convert those rare opportunities...sound familiar?

We did have some luck but don't denigrate a very good performance. What we must do now is build on that and carve out more points to ensure our "safety".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:10 - Jan 28 with 2748 viewsClinton

"If Wolves manage to hold on, could this be Wolves' greatest result in their history?"

Its a very silly question. As multiple League Champions and FA Cup Winners, surely one of the FA CUp wins, The League Cup win, the win against Honved or one of the European WIns would rank over this.
They produced many great performances with the likes of John Richards, Billy Wright, Derek Dougan, Steve Bull in the side over the years

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:36 - Jan 28 with 2667 viewsWhiterockin

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:10 - Jan 28 by Clinton

"If Wolves manage to hold on, could this be Wolves' greatest result in their history?"

Its a very silly question. As multiple League Champions and FA Cup Winners, surely one of the FA CUp wins, The League Cup win, the win against Honved or one of the European WIns would rank over this.
They produced many great performances with the likes of John Richards, Billy Wright, Derek Dougan, Steve Bull in the side over the years

You should know by now DYS uses selective stats to back up his arguments, this has no bearing on the truth or true facts. It just the uneducated ramblings of an idiot.
Liverpool v Wolves on 15:44 - Jan 28 with 2643 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:36 - Jan 28 by Whiterockin

You should know by now DYS uses selective stats to back up his arguments, this has no bearing on the truth or true facts. It just the uneducated ramblings of an idiot.

I think you'll find that the person you quoted agreed with my original post. It certainly isn't Wolves' greatest ever win. This Liverpool side are playing very poor recently.

They have one win in eight matches, which was against Plymouth. During that time they have struggled against many poor teams, including draws with Plymouth, Sunderland and a loss against Wolves and ourselves.

I believe any team which has faced them during this run of poor form have been very fortunate.

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:47 - Jan 28 with 2638 viewsskippyjack

Liverpool v Wolves on 15:44 - Jan 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think you'll find that the person you quoted agreed with my original post. It certainly isn't Wolves' greatest ever win. This Liverpool side are playing very poor recently.

They have one win in eight matches, which was against Plymouth. During that time they have struggled against many poor teams, including draws with Plymouth, Sunderland and a loss against Wolves and ourselves.

I believe any team which has faced them during this run of poor form have been very fortunate.

He goes on about uneducated.. yet the whole 'educated' sector use stats to back up any argument in history.

I can't go outside anymore!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024