Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 21:23 - Jan 28 with 5039 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:39]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 21:37 - Jan 28 with 4964 viewsbuilthjack

26, and playing non league until 2 years ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 23:15 - Jan 28 with 4659 viewsWarwickHunt

We'll have a fûcking whippet as a mascot as this rate.
Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 23:24 - Jan 28 with 4621 viewsDyfnant

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 21:37 - Jan 28 by builthjack

26, and playing non league until 2 years ago.

Not dissimilar a story to a certain Ashley Williams

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 00:02 - Jan 29 with 4524 viewsLoyal

This is clearly true, the asking price is five million.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 00:56 - Jan 29 with 4424 viewsskippyjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 23:15 - Jan 28 by WarwickHunt

'Well you know, it's business init'.. I have heard this phrase in education since millennia..

these other fantastic phrases have been used..

'skills'
'adaptability'
'confidence'
'progression'
'continuity'
'experience'
'innovated'
'educated'

It's a load of absolute f*cking bollocks..

if anyone in 'real' education used any of these terms they'd be shot.. or passed off as a second hand wheeler and f*cking dealer.

I can't comprehend how f*cking remedial they all are.

'look, I have these mysterious 'skills' that nobody can prove, because it's all in my own imagination' (rational person input, you've got to section him/her)

'I can be adaptable to any situation imaginable' (rational human input, run around the Antarctic b*llock naked, and see if you can adapt to that climate you lemon)

'I am confident in my own ability to get the job done (rational human input, does confidence actually exist?.. bit of a made up invention by some drunk alcoholic to me)

I am a progressive entity of human brilliance (rational human, sit down you megalomaniac)

it's all about the continuity within my structure (rational human, you can't control some aspects of this huge world, like the weather and climate, and the obvious 'human error')

I have a lot of experience in this industry.. (rational human, but what about now?.. are you any good?)

I have a duty to be 'responsibly innovative' (rational human, what have you innovated Richard? come on.. tell the whole world how you're going to change 'history')

I am an educated individual (rational human, ah, you've read a few books from well known alcoholics and cocaine sniffing lunatics.. you're the man for the job!)

EXPERTS EVERYWHERE.. CAN'T GO OUTSIDE.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 0:58]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 01:10 - Jan 29 with 4396 viewsTheResurrection

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 00:56 - Jan 29 by skippyjack

'Well you know, it's business init'.. I have heard this phrase in education since millennia..

these other fantastic phrases have been used..

'skills'
'adaptability'
'confidence'
'progression'
'continuity'
'experience'
'innovated'
'educated'

It's a load of absolute f*cking bollocks..

if anyone in 'real' education used any of these terms they'd be shot.. or passed off as a second hand wheeler and f*cking dealer.

I can't comprehend how f*cking remedial they all are.

'look, I have these mysterious 'skills' that nobody can prove, because it's all in my own imagination' (rational person input, you've got to section him/her)

'I can be adaptable to any situation imaginable' (rational human input, run around the Antarctic b*llock naked, and see if you can adapt to that climate you lemon)

'I am confident in my own ability to get the job done (rational human input, does confidence actually exist?.. bit of a made up invention by some drunk alcoholic to me)

I am a progressive entity of human brilliance (rational human, sit down you megalomaniac)

it's all about the continuity within my structure (rational human, you can't control some aspects of this huge world, like the weather and climate, and the obvious 'human error')

I have a lot of experience in this industry.. (rational human, but what about now?.. are you any good?)

I have a duty to be 'responsibly innovative' (rational human, what have you innovated Richard? come on.. tell the whole world how you're going to change 'history')

I am an educated individual (rational human, ah, you've read a few books from well known alcoholics and cocaine sniffing lunatics.. you're the man for the job!)

EXPERTS EVERYWHERE.. CAN'T GO OUTSIDE.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 0:58]

Come down off that ceiling before you fall.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 01:47 - Jan 29 with 4357 viewsskippyjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 01:10 - Jan 29 by TheResurrection

Come down off that ceiling before you fall.

I have had enough of being told by retrogrades like you..

f*ck off, see a Dr you lumbering oaf.. or actually 'read' a book 'properly' you lager lout c*nt.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 08:37 - Jan 29 with 4094 viewsbuilthjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 01:47 - Jan 29 by skippyjack

I have had enough of being told by retrogrades like you..

f*ck off, see a Dr you lumbering oaf.. or actually 'read' a book 'properly' you lager lout c*nt.

Cool head Skip

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 12:24 - Jan 29 with 3782 viewsskippyjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 08:37 - Jan 29 by builthjack

Cool head Skip

Here's another one now.. believes in the mysterious concept of a 'cool head'..

Go and see a Dr.. or read an actual book on these 'concepts'..

Half the b*llocks in the world doesn't actually 'exist'.. only in the imaginations of the indoctrinated Nazi mob.

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 12:34 - Jan 29 with 3734 viewsPrivate_Partz

I really hope this is lazy journalism but it does stink of Maverick Jenkins. Gambling again in the hope he will get lucky and hoodwink people into thinking he can actually wheel and deal.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 12:34]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 12:38 - Jan 29 with 3714 viewsmax936

And racing pigeons and saying things like "Hey up Lad"

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 23:16 - Jan 29 with 3412 viewsbuilthjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 12:38 - Jan 29 by max936

And racing pigeons and saying things like "Hey up Lad"

Oop

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:05 - Jan 30 with 3125 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:12 - Jan 30 with 3080 viewsLeonWasGod

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:05 - Jan 30 by Landore_Jack

If he wants to hopefully touch wood he should get himself onto Loyal's homoerotic thread
Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:15 - Jan 30 with 3049 viewsBorojack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 12:24 - Jan 29 by skippyjack

Here's another one now.. believes in the mysterious concept of a 'cool head'..

Go and see a Dr.. or read an actual book on these 'concepts'..

Half the b*llocks in the world doesn't actually 'exist'.. only in the imaginations of the indoctrinated Nazi mob.

I think you would do well on Big Brother.
Give Kim Woodburn a run for her money

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:40 - Jan 30 with 2917 viewsskippyjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:15 - Jan 30 by Borojack

You actually watch CBB?.. are you mentally Ill?..

It's cefn coed on steroids.

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:44 - Jan 30 with 2897 viewsLeonWasGod

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 13:15 - Jan 30 by Borojack

Skip's the equivalent of that geordie lass off gogglebox. Batsh*t crazy, highly entertaining and the occasional nugget of simple genius.
Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:54 - Jan 30 with 2851 viewstrampie

The guy could pass as Welsh with that name with no problem at all.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 2834 viewsBorojack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:40 - Jan 30 by skippyjack

You actually watch CBB?.. are you mentally Ill?..

It's cefn coed on steroids.

Not really my better half does so just seen snippets.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 15:28 - Jan 30 with 2779 viewsskippyjack

Marc Roberts, Barnsley CB. on 14:44 - Jan 30 by LeonWasGod

Skip's the equivalent of that geordie lass off gogglebox. Batsh*t crazy, highly entertaining and the occasional nugget of simple genius.

Yeah.. I'm clearly the life of the party.. don't stop rabbiting me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024