Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? 07:22 - Jan 31 with 1200 viewsswanz99

Just wondering how much would it cost? Thanks.
Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? on 07:39 - Jan 31 with 1183 viewspencoedjack

I'm no accountant but I'd imagine the difference between the child and adult ST cost
Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 1115 viewsswans11

depends what stand you are in south you pay full match day price all other stands you get the amount you have paid for that match season ticket taken off the match day price I think
Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? on 10:09 - Jan 31 with 1102 viewsSTID2017

Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? on 07:39 - Jan 31 by pencoedjack

I'm no accountant but I'd imagine the difference between the child and adult ST cost

Obviously no accountant.
Like everything to do with SCFC it's never that simple.
If it's South Stand it's full adult price (£35 for tonight, £45 for Spurs, etc), any other part of the ground it's £17.50 tonight or £22.50 for a Cat A game

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Upgrading a child's season ticket to adult for one game? on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 1004 viewsswanz99

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024