Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? 20:26 - Feb 1 with 1303 viewsmarchamjack

Don't! City looking awesome going forwards. That Jesus chap looks half decent. 40 minutes, 3 nil. Already doing party tricks.

Good luck us on Sunday...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:30 - Feb 1 with 1275 viewscentrestandswan

Think the Hammers are in for a hammering, Man C just dominating them.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:44 - Feb 1 with 1201 viewsKennedy

Well how the hell do you stop that top 4. They were electric first half.

Just call me JFK

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:45 - Feb 1 with 1194 viewsNogginthenog

We'll be fine, should have beaten them downn here.

West ham are very poor giving away possession time after time.

We need to keep our heads and keep the ball.
Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:59 - Feb 1 with 1144 viewsBorojack

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:45 - Feb 1 by Nogginthenog

We'll be fine, should have beaten them downn here.

West ham are very poor giving away possession time after time.

We need to keep our heads and keep the ball.

I didn't go to the West Ham game on Boxing day but we must have been pretty poor to lose 4_1 to this shower.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:01 - Feb 1 with 1131 viewslonglostjack

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:59 - Feb 1 by Borojack

I didn't go to the West Ham game on Boxing day but we must have been pretty poor to lose 4_1 to this shower.

Bobbly was still looking for intensity.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:08 - Feb 1 with 1102 viewsnantywatcher

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 20:59 - Feb 1 by Borojack

3 points thrown away on Boxing Day - PC in charge and that is a game we could have cakewalked to victory.
Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:12 - Feb 1 with 1077 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

resting Augero for us

how thoughtful

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 1053 viewsowainglyndwr

So a 2.2 draw or 1.2 win for us then
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:18 - Feb 1 with 1038 viewstrampie

Man City have hit the heights in 'some' games in recent weeks, West Ham in the cup and league, Spurs in the league [exceptional and very unlucky], I seen those 3 games on the box, I note they won 3-0 away to Palace in the cup but did not see that one, I saw the 4-0 defeat to Everton but a fairer result would have been 4-0 to City all the possession and shots they had.

I am rarely negative and always hopeful as regards the Swans but I fear a hammering for our boys on the weekend.

Chelsea are the best team in the league at the moment but if Chelsea played their best and Man City played their best, City would beat them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:19 - Feb 1 with 1036 viewsmarchamjack

Anyone watching Man City v West Ham? on 21:12 - Feb 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

resting Augero for us

how thoughtful

still remember that first game away at theirs in the PL. We were doing ok, holding on, but doing ok. I thought this PL isn't all it's cracked up to be, we're not totally out of our depth here.

Then they brought Aguero on with about half an hour to go or something and we lost 4 nil. What a step up in class we were facing. Looked like he was from a different planet.

Came away thinking, this PL might be quite decent after all.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024