Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A handful of wingers 21:52 - Feb 1 with 2101 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Manage them all through hot and cold streaks. Tidy. Dyer is due his hot streak...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

A handful of wingers on 21:54 - Feb 1 with 2088 viewsDr_Winston

I'd rather play Dyer than Routs, although Narsingh and Ayew will be first choice soon enough anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A handful of wingers on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 2045 viewstaff999555

A handful of wingers on 21:54 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

I'd rather play Dyer than Routs, although Narsingh and Ayew will be first choice soon enough anyway.

Cool head narsingh hasn't even played a full half yet.
A handful of wingers on 08:08 - Feb 2 with 1878 viewsWarwickHunt

A handful of wingers on 22:20 - Feb 1 by taff999555

Cool head narsingh hasn't even played a full half yet.

Cool Head Narsingh?

That could catch on.
A handful of wingers on 09:00 - Feb 2 with 1825 viewsClinton

Dyer more likely to have a hot flush than a hot streak. Bless him, he's been great for us and I loves him, but time for him to move on and get some football, I think.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

A handful of wingers on 09:09 - Feb 2 with 1805 viewsPegojack

Routs had a very good game against Saints. Put in a few decent crosses and did a shedload of donkey work, covering and tracking back. I've been one of his biggest critics, but credit where credit's due.

I wonder how Clement will view Montero?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024