Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 12:30 - Feb 2 with 43445 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 2 with 13962 viewsOldjack

Anythings possible 1-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 2 with 13955 viewsTummer_from_Texas

"Leon Britton is fit and training and everyone else is fine." - PC at the PC today.

Guess that means Montero is back too?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 2 with 13846 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm going to go for a 4-1 loss. I hope to be proved wrong like against Liverpool.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 2 with 13868 viewsGlyn1

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm going to go for a 4-1 loss. I hope to be proved wrong like against Liverpool.

Sounds about right, just as long as it's a good performance.

Is it on SKY or BT?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:51 - Feb 2 with 13810 viewsFireboy

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:03 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

Sounds about right, just as long as it's a good performance.

Is it on SKY or BT?

Hoping we keep the score down but if we have montero and narsingh on the bench we can hit them on the break

It's on sky btw
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 13805 viewsspiderboy

A 4-3 away win for swans
llorente 2,Fer and an own goal
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:42 - Feb 2 with 13740 viewsJethroJack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Big improvement on your completely foolish prediction of Liverpool 7-0 Swans 😁
What the hell, I'll go for 2-2 (bet it'll be 1-2 now).
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 2 with 13679 viewsmonmouth

We're going to do this aren't we? We are aren't we.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 2 with 13662 viewsmorningstar

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Feb 2 by monmouth

We're going to do this aren't we? We are aren't we.

No Mon, no we're not.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 2 with 13593 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 2 by morningstar

No Mon, no we're not.

We won't do it all, but we will get a 1-1 draw. The point that saves us from the drop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:48 - Feb 2 with 13478 viewsGlyn1

Blimey, look at the Manchester City forum - it's already up to 80 posts. Especially look at message 32 talking about us talking about them.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/swansea-h-pre-match-thread.326700/page

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:02 - Feb 3 with 13342 viewsBoot

Always optimistic, but 2-2 for this one. Sunderland and Hull defied the odds this week, now it's our turn👍
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:08 - Feb 3 with 13337 viewsmonmouth

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 2 by morningstar

No Mon, no we're not.

Fair point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:05 - Feb 3 with 13291 viewsPegojack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:48 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

Blimey, look at the Manchester City forum - it's already up to 80 posts. Especially look at message 32 talking about us talking about them.
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/swansea-h-pre-match-thread.326700/page

Fearing a hammering, but their arrogance in that thread gives me a little hope. Reminiscent of the Liverpool fans' over-confidence last week.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:02 - Feb 3 with 13212 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Current form table who would have thought Man City go into the game as underdogs.

Last four matches
2nd Swansea 9 points
7th Man City 7 points

Last Five matches
9th Swansea 9 points
11th Man City 7 points

Bob Bradley games
18th 8pts
Franco games
17th 4pts

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:44 - Feb 3 with 13180 viewsswanjackal

Anything more than a loss is a bonus here. I sense a narrow defeat, but hope I'm very wrong. One thing I would want from the game is the team to play and defend as a unit regardless of the score. Do this, and we may have a slight chance of picking something up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:48 - Feb 3 with 13175 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:05 - Feb 3 by Pegojack

Fearing a hammering, but their arrogance in that thread gives me a little hope. Reminiscent of the Liverpool fans' over-confidence last week.

I clicked on the link, it took me to page 4. I read through to page 12.

In all of those posts, not once were one of our players mentioned (Clement got one).

Stinks of arrogance. Can't see us winning there but my God, I'd love it if we did.

Bunch of w@nkers on the whole.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:52 - Feb 3 with 13070 viewsmacthejack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:48 - Feb 3 by union_jack

In all of those posts, not once were one of our players mentioned (Clement got one).

Stinks of arrogance. Can't see us winning there but my God, I'd love it if we did.

Sh*t club, sh*t fans rattling around a half empty stadium.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 13055 viewsGlyn1

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:48 - Feb 3 by union_jack

And typically after you stopped reading it, on page 12 they started talking about Syggi and what players to pick to stop him. He's the only one of our players that they're worried about. I've got a good feeling that my £5 on Llorente to score first is going to very profitable.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 12939 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Feb 3 by Glyn1

And typically after you stopped reading it, on page 12 they started talking about Syggi and what players to pick to stop him. He's the only one of our players that they're worried about. I've got a good feeling that my £5 on Llorente to score first is going to very profitable.

Ha! Typical.

But still, one player mentioned in the pages I read.

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:14 - Feb 3 with 12771 viewslifelong

I fancy a shock result on Sunday, 1-2 to us........lump on.
The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:31 - Feb 3 with 12752 viewsLoyal

I hope everyone realises they have a divine right to win.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 3 with 12724 viewsskippyjack

Well.. we'll definitely concede.. but we're capable of doing something crazy lately..

Could end up 5-0.. 3-2.. 2-2.. 4-3.. 3-4.. 3-0.. 4-0..

So a boring tepid 0-0 is definitely on the cards

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 12721 viewsunion_jack

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:51 - Feb 3 by skippyjack

Well.. we'll definitely concede.. but we're capable of doing something crazy lately..

Could end up 5-0.. 3-2.. 2-2.. 4-3.. 3-4.. 3-0.. 4-0..

So a boring tepid 0-0 is definitely on the cards

It most definitely will not be 0-0.

I've said it now so it could very well be!

The Official Man City Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:07 - Feb 3 with 12712 viewsLandore_Jack

“I am trying to find ways we can attack them and I can’t find it,” he told mancity.com. “I saw the game against Liverpool and this morning I started watching the game against Southampton. I am trying to find ways we can attack them and I can’t find it!

“It’s so complicated. When I see their games, I immediately see his [Paul Clement’s] hands on the team. They are so well organised.”

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024