Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
has our luck 22:33 - Feb 2 with 2071 viewsspiderboy

changed,or are my eyes deceiving me?
watched siggys goal over and over tonight and it looks like his shot took a slight deflection off the Southampton players back! looked carefully many times...perhaps I,m wrong. not that it matters.but lady luck may well be turning for swans.
has our luck on 22:40 - Feb 2 with 2020 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we are much more competitive and have a chance to win tight games where good saves, deflections and miss-kicks can go either way. Against Southampton we created a few more chances than they did.

If we keep this up we may get the six wins we need.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

has our luck on 22:44 - Feb 2 with 1996 viewscrix

ive always seen luck as being a direct reflection of confidence, as in when you don't have any confidence nothing seems to fall the right way, yet now we are starting to look confident and as such the luck is turning for us again.
has our luck on 22:45 - Feb 2 with 1990 viewsspiderboy

Yes,we need 6,plus a few draws would take us up to an almost decent position considering how its been this season so far
has our luck on 06:56 - Feb 3 with 1664 viewsDr_Winston

Goes both ways. His shot in the first half took a little dink off a Southampton player which made it bounce up to a decent height for the keeper. If it had stayed low it would probably have found the bottom corner.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

has our luck on 07:57 - Feb 3 with 1583 viewsClinton

You make your own luck.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

has our luck on 08:07 - Feb 3 with 1561 viewsFireboy

And mawsons header took a wicked deflection off a soton player
has our luck on 09:46 - Feb 3 with 1438 viewsSTID2017

Confidence breeds good luck.
If the players are confident, they'll try shots, headers, etc and get the breaks.
If they don't even try shhoting then they'll never score, lucky or not.
That was the only thing that bugged me with Leon Britton. Brilliant player, and the two screamers he scored when we got promoted to the PL showed when he had the confidence to shoot anything could happen. However the only thing lacking in his game was having the confidence to have a pot shot when he got near the goal

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

has our luck on 09:50 - Feb 3 with 1425 viewsdickythorpe

We've wised the feck up!! Still got one hell of a battle to stay up on our hands.
Login to get fewer ads

has our luck on 11:09 - Feb 3 with 1341 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Over the last four games Swansea are 2nd on current form. Man City only 7th funny old game.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

has our luck on 11:14 - Feb 3 with 1332 viewsOldjack

It sure is ,Siggy's winner at Diverpool fell right into his path off one of theirs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

has our luck on 13:40 - Feb 3 with 1224 viewsManBearSwan2

I’m a Great Believer in Luck. The Harder I Work, the More Luck I Have - Thomas Jefferson

A bit cheesy but I like that quote.
has our luck on 14:23 - Feb 3 with 1174 viewsHighjack

has our luck on 11:14 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

It sure is ,Siggy's winner at Diverpool fell right into his path off one of theirs

That wasn't luck. That was a defence in a state of absolute panic because a Swansea city player actually decided to attack the box with speed and trickery instead of just passing it sideways and backwards in front of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

has our luck on 14:38 - Feb 3 with 1151 viewsFireboy

has our luck on 13:40 - Feb 3 by ManBearSwan2

I’m a Great Believer in Luck. The Harder I Work, the More Luck I Have - Thomas Jefferson

A bit cheesy but I like that quote.

Never a truer quote spoken
has our luck on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 1106 viewsOldjack

has our luck on 14:23 - Feb 3 by Highjack

That wasn't luck. That was a defence in a state of absolute panic because a Swansea city player actually decided to attack the box with speed and trickery instead of just passing it sideways and backwards in front of them.

Yes,we created that bit of massive luck

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

has our luck on 20:33 - Feb 3 with 905 viewsnierika

has our luck on 07:57 - Feb 3 by Clinton

You make your own luck.

This is one of my mantras of sport
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024