Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron Jerome 18:54 - Feb 4 with 1909 viewsmonmouth

Celebrates scoring the goal that beats the headslappers by........slapping his head.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38779616

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cameron Jerome on 19:11 - Feb 4 with 1837 viewsairedale

Doh, I shouldn't have done that should I.
Cameron Jerome on 00:28 - Feb 5 with 1391 viewslonglostjack

Why wouldn't you ? Perfectly normal thing to do. Can't understand why more players don't do it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cameron Jerome on 09:33 - Feb 5 with 1212 viewsWarwickHunt

Top man. Always liked him...

Love the Cardiff player in the background who appears to be praying.
Cameron Jerome on 10:24 - Feb 5 with 1095 viewsswanjackal

Cameron Jerome on 00:28 - Feb 5 by longlostjack

Why wouldn't you ? Perfectly normal thing to do. Can't understand why more players don't do it.

I agree. As a fan, I get more peeved that someone has scored against us than at some person "busting a move" based on the current modern meme available, or some other pointless celebration. You score, you should rub it in, adds to the atmosphere, and abuse goes both ways so why not. Have witnessed people go to stewards to complain about a player over celebrating FFS. The pantomime between players and fans is an enjoyable part
of the professional game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Cameron Jerome on 10:53 - Feb 5 with 1031 viewsmonmouth

Cameron Jerome on 10:24 - Feb 5 by swanjackal

I agree. As a fan, I get more peeved that someone has scored against us than at some person "busting a move" based on the current modern meme available, or some other pointless celebration. You score, you should rub it in, adds to the atmosphere, and abuse goes both ways so why not. Have witnessed people go to stewards to complain about a player over celebrating FFS. The pantomime between players and fans is an enjoyable part
of the professional game.

100% with you on this. It would also - hopefully - stop our dumber fans applauding the two kids that scores.

You just knew that Fabregas was thinking 'up yours' yesterday, but acting all coy and pathetic. Nauseating.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024