Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? 15:30 - Feb 5 with 4116 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:31 - Feb 5 with 3703 viewsDarran

I don't think we've got anyone good enough to really replace him myself

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:34 - Feb 5 with 3667 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:31 - Feb 5 by Darran

He is currently living off the fact he used to be a goalkeeper for Arsenal and had an average season last year.

If he was a nobody we had brought in from Netherlands or Spain, he'd have been dropped months ago. I cannot believe Nordfelt or the Australian guy could do any worse. He is making mistakes every other match. It is rare we concede a goal where there isn't a fair question regarding whether he could have done better. Even the first goal today went a few inches past his leg, he didn't spread his body and make himself big, he just sprinted towards the ball. He is woeful lately.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:39]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:35 - Feb 5 with 3663 viewsJackarmy1711

Fk off you troll

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 3627 viewsDarran

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:34 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He is currently living off the fact he used to be a goalkeeper for Arsenal and had an average season last year.

If he was a nobody we had brought in from Netherlands or Spain, he'd have been dropped months ago. I cannot believe Nordfelt or the Australian guy could do any worse. He is making mistakes every other match. It is rare we concede a goal where there isn't a fair question regarding whether he could have done better. Even the first goal today went a few inches past his leg, he didn't spread his body and make himself big, he just sprinted towards the ball. He is woeful lately.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:39]

I'm not disagreeing with my friend and if we had someone hanging on his coat tails to take his place I'd drop him,looking at our back up keepers I think the best option currently is to keep him in

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 3625 viewsKennedy

I got a new poll

Should you stop being a neagtive **** and go and support someone else.

I have no issues with people offering different views. But all you do is pick holes and be negative about a player or the team 24/7.

Are you a season ticket holder?

Just call me JFK

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 3579 viewsvendea

To be honest he should, drop him for one game and show him that his position isn't save
I respect fabianski because he is great goalkeeper but he is making simple errors
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 3560 viewsperchrockjack

Yep, if nortfelt is good enough.
Fab is flaky

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 3559 viewsshandyjack

DYSS usually I respect your opinion but this time please p155 off

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:41 - Feb 5 with 3558 viewsjack247

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:31 - Feb 5 by Darran

We haven't.

When keepers make mistakes it is more likely to result in a goal than outfield players, so people tend to jump on their backs quicker. It was hardly a howler anyway, Jesus went unmarked in the box and got a header in from close range. He made the save, but should have held onto it. It's hardly as if a 40 yard backpass trickled through his legs.
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 3529 viewsNOTRAC

Why not drop Sigurdson.He doesn't seem to score more than one per game.
That's as daft as your question re Fabianski.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:47 - Feb 5 with 3476 viewsJack_Kass

What a great save he made to keep the score at 1-0.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 3467 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mistake is very harsh. The Man City player was clean through and had the whole goal to aim at. It was one hell of a save hat unfortunately spilled to them as they reacted quicker.
We could have easily folded today. We defended ectrenmely well in the first half and, whilst not being our best at holding, we were playing a top team at the pinnicle of their form. Took the sting out of them in the second half and came back much stronger. Not bad for a team odds on to go down.
Celebrate that , like Frankie and thanks to Clem, we now have team that can push the top six for a result and defend extremely well.
It will stand us in good stead for the much more winnable battles we have in front of us.
Knocking the players after the transfer window has closed serves no purpose whatsoever.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:58]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:49 - Feb 5 with 3459 viewsLeonWasGod

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:47 - Feb 5 by Jack_Kass

What a great save he made to keep the score at 1-0.

They don't count. A bit like Siggy's set pieces don't. You're only allowed to focus on the bad stuff they do
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 22:12 - Feb 5 with 3264 viewsBigPhilG

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 15:37 - Feb 5 by Kennedy

I got a new poll

Should you stop being a neagtive **** and go and support someone else.

I have no issues with people offering different views. But all you do is pick holes and be negative about a player or the team 24/7.

Are you a season ticket holder?

No chance is he a season ticket holder and yes he should clear off and support someone else
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 23:31 - Feb 5 with 3166 viewsjack2jack

No......shite happens,move on.
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 23:48 - Feb 5 with 3132 viewsGowerjack

Is the correct answer.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 23:50 - Feb 5 with 3126 viewsbuilthjack

Well that went well.9/10 Swans fans say they prefer Fabianski.
Even better than the whiskers ad.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 00:11 - Feb 6 with 3095 viewsJJJack

Fabianski has gone backwards. There's no question about that. Not coming off his line as well as previoous. I'm well aware playing behind our defence this season must be brutal. Nonetheless he's hardly risen to the task and looks clearly lacking in confidence. He's let in a number of rather soft goals and his save % in recent times is worse than all bar Bravo (who has now been dropped).
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 05:33 - Feb 6 with 2970 viewsMagic_Michu

What mistake?

He kept us in the match in the first half. And made a point blank save right at the end while our defence just stood there and didn't follow in in case of the rebound.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 08:00 - Feb 6 with 2862 viewsSTID2017

Wish you would drop off the planet.
Fabianski commanded the area yesterday, saving us on a few occassions and was very unlucky to concede the winning goal that wasn't.
Instead of looking at the positives - i.e we should have had a point and could have pinched a win in a game we would have lost by a cricket score a month or so ago - you just can't wait to look for any negatives.
What would we have given for a performance half of that under BB ??
You are so sad and negative it can't be fun being you

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 08:38 - Feb 6 with 2823 viewsWarwickHunt

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 05:33 - Feb 6 by Magic_Michu

What mistake?

He kept us in the match in the first half. And made a point blank save right at the end while our defence just stood there and didn't follow in in case of the rebound.

Point blank save from a ball that bounced right in front of him. Mistake my arse.
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 08:45 - Feb 6 with 2810 viewsPegojack

Easy to point the finger at goalkeepers and I understand the frustration when we were so close to earning an unlikely point, but I'd say other players were just as culpable. Why didn't Siggy and/or Olssen make more effort to prevent the cross, and why didn't Naughton track back with his man and contest the header instead of standing frozen to the spot?
Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 08:52 - Feb 6 with 2786 viewsSwansNZ

I thought it was Naughton's mistake, as per your other thread?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 08:59 - Feb 6 with 2779 viewsDewi1jack

No.
Like others I'm not sure our back up keepers are up to it. plus they'll take time (a couple of games) to come up to speed.
We can't really experiment until we're safe.
It's always the keeper that gets the blame anyway.

What about the lethargic defender who lets people walk past him, then stands there with his hands in the air shrugging his shoulders.
After all, it wasn't Fab who let someone past him to get the cross in yet again.
And again, and again (repeat ad infinitum for every attack down the right)

We should have sorted defenders some 4 or 5 transfer windows ago.
Or is that Lukasz's fault as well?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Should Fabianski be dropped after ANOTHER mistake costing us points? on 09:04 - Feb 6 with 2759 viewsJethroJack

No - even though he was woeful in that recent 7-0 loss to Liverpool that you predicted 😁
You tool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024