Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance 15:46 - Feb 5 with 2406 viewsdeanscfc

That's all really... We were outpassing man city at times.
Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 2387 viewsattila_the_hun

hope Leicester get hammered now

"I'm Free"

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 2382 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We will go down if we play as well as that but make individual errors resulting in us picking up no points.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 15:49]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:48 - Feb 5 with 2380 viewsLandore_Jack

Unfortunately, it is a results business.

#backtojack

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 2364 viewsJackarmy1711

The fact we are disappointed not to get a point after the first half i think is a big positive in itself, People need to chill the fk out as nobody expected anything today anyways. All this negativity on the forum, Swansea city we are not Barcelona as some fans think we should be like. All this negativity on this forum for certain posters is starting to bore me, thats no directed to the OP.

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 2348 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep. Put in that 2nd half performance week in week out and we'll pick up plenty of points.
Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 16:00 - Feb 5 with 2318 viewsicecoldjack

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:52 - Feb 5 by LeonWasGod

Yep. Put in that 2nd half performance week in week out and we'll pick up plenty of points.

Agree. The frustration is that it's sloppy play allowing teams to score goals,we are getting better though so that's a positive, I don't think clement can get more from flaky fernandez and naughton I think it's a mistake to not try and sign a centre half or another right back .

I've been impressed with the work put in by clement his coaches and the players in such a short time. Gutting defeat but the big picture is looking better !
Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 16:05 - Feb 5 with 2295 viewsjack247

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:48 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We will go down if we play as well as that but make individual errors resulting in us picking up no points.

We will go down if we play Man City away every week.

We will get away with the odd individual error against teams around us. We got away with four against Palace.
Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 16:17 - Feb 5 with 2240 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 16:00 - Feb 5 by icecoldjack

Agree. The frustration is that it's sloppy play allowing teams to score goals,we are getting better though so that's a positive, I don't think clement can get more from flaky fernandez and naughton I think it's a mistake to not try and sign a centre half or another right back .

I've been impressed with the work put in by clement his coaches and the players in such a short time. Gutting defeat but the big picture is looking better !

Not just sloppy play but crap Officials as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 17:13 - Feb 5 with 2174 viewscostalotta

Painful but we should never go down based on that second half performance on 15:48 - Feb 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes the mistake cost us today, the issue is catastrophic mistakes. Your being a bit harsh IMO. You are direct in your posting and usually make good points but you'd do well to recognise that those mistakes we were making in matches have been substantially reduced. In just 4 weeks! Tosay there was the one that cost the winning goal in the NOT too distant past there were at least 4 or so every game. You may have got your prediction right if we hadn't improved. Perhaps that is what has upset you?

So, for me were definitely improving and I'd rather be on an upward trajectory than a down ward and make less mistakes each. I'm sure would you agree?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024