Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread 17:20 - Feb 5 with 740 viewsSgorioFruit

enough said

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 18:47 - Feb 5 with 688 views34dfgdf54

I definitely would. Rangel to start for me, not ideal, but Naughton killed us against Southampton at times, and cost us a point today. Not good enough.
The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 18:50 - Feb 5 with 672 viewsunion_jack

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 18:47 - Feb 5 by 34dfgdf54

I definitely would. Rangel to start for me, not ideal, but Naughton killed us against Southampton at times, and cost us a point today. Not good enough.

As bad as Naughton is, Rangel is not the answer.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 18:59 - Feb 5 with 645 viewsWhiterockin

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 18:50 - Feb 5 by union_jack

As bad as Naughton is, Rangel is not the answer.

Long term no, short term yes.
The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 19:54 - Feb 5 with 591 viewsdailew

Try Dyer there.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 20:02 - Feb 5 with 559 viewsmorningstar

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 19:54 - Feb 5 by dailew

Try Dyer there.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official drop Naughton for Leicester Thread on 20:03 - Feb 5 with 555 viewsAl_Bundy

Considering we've been hamstrung by not getting in a new RB in this window, what are the options?

1/ We manage Naughton better on how to defend

2/ We play Rangel and don't let him venture too far up the pitch or get pulled out too wide.

3/ Get a loan in

4/ Play someone else there who can defend with a football brain from within the squad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024