Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I do despair about some of our so called fans 21:23 - Feb 5 with 2305 viewsvetchonian

I really do believe that some of our fan base needs to take a look at itself.
Today we went to a top 4 club and almost came away with a point
6 weeks ago I reckon we would have lost this game by at least 4 goals possibly more I too am gutted we ended up with nothing when we were so close but all we get from a section of our fan base is blame cultur and from one individual the trolling of our keeper.

Let's start with the blaming of Fab for the losing goal......the great fan that is DYSS I wonder is his name supposed to be Do You Support Swansea? As he is so negative.
Well if you want to blame Fab you need to take another look had it not been for Fab we might have been 3 down before half time.

Then we have the derision of Naughton....ok he may now be the "weakest link" in our team but the crap thrown at him by our so called fans is unbelievable.
If he is really that bad do you think our management team would continue to play him?
The issue is we fans see things subjectively and if you want to talk about sh*t players NaughtoN is certainly not amongst some of the sh*t layers we have had over the years....

After looking like relegation cents just over a month ago to a team which could pull off the great escape after a run of fixtures including 3 top 4 teams 2 off which away where we beat one on their home turf and through inept refereeing or biased ferereeing were robbed of a point at another and yet all some fans can do is get on here to diss the players.

Am I gutted we lost today at the last minute.....yes I am but then I have followed this side for many years from the brink of re election to the highs of the old First division back to battling to stay in the league and then life in the PL.

.over then years there have been scape goats or players shouted down by fans ,Clem Attlee, Mike Howard, Rory Fallon, even Jason Scotlane even though he scored so many goals for us

I wish sometimes some of these so called fans would just dissapear the constant dissing of certain players based on their limited knowledge ....which is obviously far superior to the professionals who pick the team is becoming nauseous and spoils this board.
Yes we live in a free country where free speech abounds and everyone is entitled to an opinion....after all that is all I am doing expressing my opinion which doesn't mean I am right and it is the only opinion but some of the sh*t spouted by our so called fans is incredible

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 21:36 - Feb 5 with 1990 viewsbonymine

I agree mate ....

Before kick off we would have taken a 2-1 defeat and particularly after the first ten minutes.

Any Swans 'Fan' who whinges about our performance today after that is either ;

1) Not a Swans fan
2) A Swans 'fan' who is out of touch with reality
3) A Cardiff fan

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 21:48 - Feb 5 with 1941 viewsGowerjack

Clem Atlee

Good left winger...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Attlee

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 1899 viewslonglostjack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 21:36 - Feb 5 by bonymine

I agree mate ....

Before kick off we would have taken a 2-1 defeat and particularly after the first ten minutes.

Any Swans 'Fan' who whinges about our performance today after that is either ;

1) Not a Swans fan
2) A Swans 'fan' who is out of touch with reality
3) A Cardiff fan

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Or

4. An attention seeking saddo.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 22:00 - Feb 5 with 1882 viewsveng9

"If he is really that bad do you think our management team would continue to play him?"

Because the others in his position are worse than him? Doesn't mean he isn't awful and can't be found to be partly or largely at fault for most of the goals we've conceded certainly since Clement came in. The issue is he should've been replaced in the summer and then when we had a second chance to replace him in January we didn't. My issue with him is unlike other players who aren't good enough he looks lazy. He can regularly be found jogging back once someone goes past him or even standing still. Naughton either wasn't switched on or couldn't be bothered to track Jesus for their winner. Both are inexcusable for me. Especially in the position we are in with only a 3 or so minutes remaining.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 1873 viewslifelong

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 21:48 - Feb 5 by Gowerjack

Clem Atlee

Good left winger...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Attlee

Jason Scotlane used to run the channels in the same side.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 22:06 - Feb 5 with 1843 viewsswanaway

I couldn't agree more. I read the forum every day and I too despair at some of the comments and opinions on here. We are all entitled to our opinions but I sometimes wonder if some have a hidden agenda. I had us down for a 4-0 defeat today and after conceding early that score was definitely on the cards. I prefer to credit the players on not folding and almost earning an unexpected point. Surely this is the time for all true Swans fans to back the team and the new manager and hopefully we can do enough to stay up.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:25 - Feb 6 with 1625 viewsjohnlangy

Great post. I was thinking along very similar lines.

At Liverpool it was Naughton's fault for not closing Milner down to at least try to prevent the cross for their first goal. No one, from memory, criticized Olsson for a not very strong challenge to try to stop the goal (even allowing for a push in the back). This time, there's no criticism of Olsson (i'll recheck the highlights - was it him ?) for not closing down and trying to prevent the cross. Instead Naughton is criticized for a not good enough effort to try to prevent the goal.

People see what they want to see.

And DYSS is a fool.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:31 - Feb 6 with 1602 viewsmonmouth

People do indeed see what they want to see.

DYSS is not a fool. He is an imaginary costruct designed to play a specific role.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:35 - Feb 6 with 1592 viewsPegojack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:31 - Feb 6 by monmouth

DYSS is not a fool. He is an imaginary costruct designed to play a specific role.

What, like in the Matrix?
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:54 - Feb 6 with 1549 viewspencoedjack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:31 - Feb 6 by monmouth

Putting DYSS on ignore is a must if you want to enjoy this forum

A very sad individual who enjoys as losing so he can come on here and wind people up (I believe he's a Bassey)

Loads of posters I disagree with on here but the majority at least you can tell are genuine Swans fans.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:57 - Feb 6 with 1538 viewsperchrockjack

I despair also when I see people trying to defend sub standard players who are criticised .

Holy MARY

Naughton is costing us but hey, its ok, he s done some good thing/s

We have a keeper that cost us a point, a vital point, one who s been underperforming for a long time seemingly undroppable.

We re playing Routledge, Dyer, Cork, all apparently good lads.

Well, they are not and all should have gone from our club by now and replaced.

Care to defend Borja. I cant ,now, after watching that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:57 - Feb 6 with 1539 viewsBarrySwan

We got battered in a 2-1 defeat

Admittedly by a side who is batterring everyone at present.

We hung in there with a chance of a point before losing courtesy of yet again elementary mistakes by FF and Naughton.

Fabianski might have done a touch better also but certainly the two defenders have been a liability over quite some period of time.

I'm sure that we're all delighted that we only lost 2-1 as opposed to a morale sapping 5-1
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:11 - Feb 6 with 1504 viewsowainglyndwr

Already I can see that we are making inroads with Paul Clement, I like him, he has already turned us from a wipping team to a battling team.
Shame he didn't have the job during the interview period when Bob came in
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:19 - Feb 6 with 1486 viewsunion_jack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:11 - Feb 6 by owainglyndwr

Already I can see that we are making inroads with Paul Clement, I like him, he has already turned us from a wipping team to a battling team.
Shame he didn't have the job during the interview period when Bob came in

'Shame' is an understatement.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:20 - Feb 6 with 1485 viewsClinton

Some are becoming like Arsenal or Man U fans, sniping and carping at the least mistake or under par performance.
We are one of the least well financed in the division so we have to make the best of what we have.
Lets celebrate the good things and be careful not to undermine those who may be off form or less than perfect or carrying an injury perhaps.
The relentless undermining of certain players does no good.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:28 - Feb 6 with 1469 viewsTheResurrection

Excellent, excellent post Vetch.

As soon as Taylor went the idiots on this message board needed a new hate figure like a junkie seeks the needle.

I hate this form of bullying. It sickens me.

Naughton is our best option at right back so why on earth would we seek to slaughter him when we're going to be desperate he does well for us in the biggest battle in our recent history? It's totally beyond me.

When certain others have off games or even cost us goals there's never a murmur.

Gang mentality bullying.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:02 - Feb 6 with 1398 viewsTrundle10

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 09:54 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

Putting DYSS on ignore is a must if you want to enjoy this forum

A very sad individual who enjoys as losing so he can come on here and wind people up (I believe he's a Bassey)

Loads of posters I disagree with on here but the majority at least you can tell are genuine Swans fans.

Do you still want us to get relegated fella?
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:08 - Feb 6 with 1387 viewspencoedjack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:02 - Feb 6 by Trundle10

Do you still want us to get relegated fella?

Still craving for my attention I see
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:13 - Feb 6 with 1364 viewsTrundle10

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:08 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

Still craving for my attention I see

Just asking the question as a lot of your posts are very contradictory?! Valid question given you mentioned DYSS wants us to lose....
So, would you still like to see us relegated?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 11:18]
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:20 - Feb 6 with 1351 viewspencoedjack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:13 - Feb 6 by Trundle10

Just asking the question as a lot of your posts are very contradictory?! Valid question given you mentioned DYSS wants us to lose....
So, would you still like to see us relegated?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 11:18]

Take a look at yourself ffs your post history reminds me of an ex girlfriend pleading to get some reaction after being jilted.

I'm sure posters on PS get a little bored of you directing questions directly to me, send me a pm I can ignore that and save other people observing your embarrassing schoolboy crush on me.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:22 - Feb 6 with 1337 viewsTrundle10

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:20 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

Take a look at yourself ffs your post history reminds me of an ex girlfriend pleading to get some reaction after being jilted.

I'm sure posters on PS get a little bored of you directing questions directly to me, send me a pm I can ignore that and save other people observing your embarrassing schoolboy crush on me.

Is that a yes or a no?
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:27 - Feb 6 with 1324 viewspencoedjack

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:22 - Feb 6 by Trundle10

Is that a yes or a no?

See previous post
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:31 - Feb 6 with 1305 viewsTrundle10

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:27 - Feb 6 by pencoedjack

See previous post

You did not answer the question. You previously stated you wanted us relegated, is that still the case mate?
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 11:58 - Feb 6 with 1256 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I do despair about some of our so called fans on 10:28 - Feb 6 by TheResurrection

Excellent, excellent post Vetch.

As soon as Taylor went the idiots on this message board needed a new hate figure like a junkie seeks the needle.

I hate this form of bullying. It sickens me.

Naughton is our best option at right back so why on earth would we seek to slaughter him when we're going to be desperate he does well for us in the biggest battle in our recent history? It's totally beyond me.

When certain others have off games or even cost us goals there's never a murmur.

Gang mentality bullying.

So when a player is very poor for most of the season the fans are no longer allowed to say so.
You must be joking.
I do despair about some of our so called fans on 12:25 - Feb 6 with 1217 viewsperchrockjack

The very fact he IS seemingly our best option is why we are where we are now.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024