Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3-5-2 Next Season 00:03 - Feb 6 with 7464 viewsJJJack

I wonder if Clement may go down this route (or a variation of)?
I can understand why this hasn't been tried yet - we probably just don't have a reliable enough RWB/too much upheaval etc.
Fabianski
Sweeper (Amat or new player)
Fernandez Mawson
New RWB/Narsingh Cork Fer Carroll Olsson
Sigurdsson Llorente

Amat would be far better as one of 3 at the back. Marking is his problem but he has pace and can distribute well. Mawson & FF are both strong at marking. Olsson i think has the attributes to play wing back. Perhaps Narsingh does too?

The midfield would change from time to time but i wouldn't be unhappy with that 3 based on what we;ve seen recently. Llorente would benefit from having Siggy up further forward. Or maybe Llorente would be back up if we spend properly on a quick CF or better still Ayew comes good.

Some of the wingers would need to go plus some defenders and CMs plus Borja. Ideally sell Naughton, Gomis, Ki, Borja, Montero and Routledge. That could bring in £17-25m. Emnes also gone. Keep Dyer, Rangel, Britton, Fulton, McBurnie. Bartley plus the youngsters. Plus Ayew & Nordfeldt. I'd keep Barrow as well possibly

That's 19-20 plus youngsters plus sign 1 or 2 quality players - CB, RWB priorities plus a striker.

That's if we stay up of course....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 0:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024