Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bercow 19:52 - Feb 6 with 2270 viewsDarran

Fuçking hypocrite.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2015/october/president-of-china-visits-u

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bercow on 20:06 - Feb 6 with 1731 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ferdy. Ffs.

Poll: Tory leader

Bercow on 20:09 - Feb 6 with 1719 viewsDarran

Bercow on 20:06 - Feb 6 by exiledclaseboy

Ferdy. Ffs.

No it's not.

Bercow on 20:14 - Feb 6 with 1704 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188932/page:2/#73

Poll: Tory leader

Bercow on 20:15 - Feb 6 with 1698 viewsDarran

Bercow on 20:14 - Feb 6 by exiledclaseboy

Is.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/188932/page:2/#73

Twàt.

Bercow on 21:45 - Feb 6 with 1612 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure I read he charged the taxpayer over £3,000, just for a one hour lunch he took with an official from China just a few weeks ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bercow on 21:47 - Feb 6 with 1609 viewsblueytheblue

Bercow on 21:45 - Feb 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure I read he charged the taxpayer over £3,000, just for a one hour lunch he took with an official from China just a few weeks ago.

Bet the egg fried rice and crispy beef were amazing though, for that price.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bercow on 13:15 - Feb 7 with 1459 viewsLohengrin

I've just been watching the midget clown on the box welcoming Jinping of China to Westminster Hall in october '15 and Widodo of Indonesia in April '16, rolling out the rhetorical red carpet in the most gushing, obsequious of tones. It hardly needs saying that both of these men were here on behalf of states with the most reprehensible of human rights records. Something of course very much of a piece with Communism in China's case and Islam with Indonesia.

The double-standards are absolutely jaw-dropping. What is it Trump has done that should mark him out as being much worse than these red and green tyrants? Issued an executive order that the influx of people from several lunatic asylums masquerading as states be curtailed, temporarily, until an upgraded system of checks can be introduced. That would appear to be the sum total of it.

There must be millions of people on this side of the Atlantic who would welcome such a move.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bercow on 13:22 - Feb 7 with 1437 viewsDarran

Bercow on 13:15 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

I've just been watching the midget clown on the box welcoming Jinping of China to Westminster Hall in october '15 and Widodo of Indonesia in April '16, rolling out the rhetorical red carpet in the most gushing, obsequious of tones. It hardly needs saying that both of these men were here on behalf of states with the most reprehensible of human rights records. Something of course very much of a piece with Communism in China's case and Islam with Indonesia.

The double-standards are absolutely jaw-dropping. What is it Trump has done that should mark him out as being much worse than these red and green tyrants? Issued an executive order that the influx of people from several lunatic asylums masquerading as states be curtailed, temporarily, until an upgraded system of checks can be introduced. That would appear to be the sum total of it.

There must be millions of people on this side of the Atlantic who would welcome such a move.

You're right about the double standards Trump doesn't compare to the others.

Stephen Kinnock on Sky earlier defending Bercow and talking about values was hysterical too.

Fuçking idiots.

Login to get fewer ads

Bercow on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 1390 viewsswanjackal

Bercow on 13:15 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

Never mind that, you never told us you were moving :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38881349

;) Just kidding fella.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bercow on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 1382 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 13:22 - Feb 7 by Darran

You're right about the double standards Trump doesn't compare to the others.

Stephen Kinnock on Sky earlier defending Bercow and talking about values was hysterical too.

Fuçking idiots.

Why is that hysterical?

What part of Stephen Kinnock's belief system or values should make it hypocritical for him to comment on Trump's?
Bercow on 14:07 - Feb 7 with 1364 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 13:52 - Feb 7 by nice_to_michu

Why is that hysterical?

What part of Stephen Kinnock's belief system or values should make it hypocritical for him to comment on Trump's?

I haven't seen him on the news today, nor heard his comments, but this is a man who mounted a platform last November to say that "Labour must stop obsessing over diversity and start trying to secure the votes of the white working class."

Has he gone back on that undertaking in a few short months?

Bercow on 14:12 - Feb 7 with 1350 viewsDarran

Bercow on 13:52 - Feb 7 by nice_to_michu

Why is that hysterical?

Seriously?

Bercow on 14:24 - Feb 7 with 1335 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 14:12 - Feb 7 by Darran

Seriously?

Yeh, please enlighten me.
Bercow on 14:53 - Feb 7 with 1299 viewsDarran

Bercow on 14:24 - Feb 7 by nice_to_michu

Yeh, please enlighten me.

The Kinnocks? Really?

Bercow on 14:54 - Feb 7 with 1294 viewsblueytheblue

Bercow on 14:53 - Feb 7 by Darran

The Kinnocks? Really?

Seriously?

Like no way, really?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bercow on 15:04 - Feb 7 with 1283 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 14:53 - Feb 7 by Darran

The Kinnocks? Really?

Yep, I'm serious.

What statements or positions that Stephen Kinnock has taken during his two years as a member of parliament suggest to you that he isn't qualified to have an opinion on values and Trump?

For what it's worth, the people I know who live in his constituency of Aberavon have had nothing but good things to say if him as a constituency MP. The Community union appears quite happy with his work regarding the steel works, too.
Bercow on 15:11 - Feb 7 with 1246 viewsBanosswan

Bercow on 15:04 - Feb 7 by nice_to_michu

Yep, I'm serious.

What statements or positions that Stephen Kinnock has taken during his two years as a member of parliament suggest to you that he isn't qualified to have an opinion on values and Trump?

For what it's worth, the people I know who live in his constituency of Aberavon have had nothing but good things to say if him as a constituency MP. The Community union appears quite happy with his work regarding the steel works, too.

He hasn't actually done anything.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bercow on 15:19 - Feb 7 with 1232 viewsDarran

Bercow on 15:04 - Feb 7 by nice_to_michu

Yep, I'm serious.

I know loads who live in Aberavon and they think he's a cuńt.

His family are too which is what I was initially getting at.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 16:10]

Bercow on 15:24 - Feb 7 with 1223 viewstrampie

Stephen Kinnock isn't he the guy that wants Labour to claim back the union jack ?, well I can tell him Wales is not represented on the union jack and that he and Labour are welcome to wrap themselves in the imperialist union jack just like other Brit Nat parties do, we in Wales have our own indigenous flags.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bercow on 16:06 - Feb 7 with 1176 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 15:24 - Feb 7 by trampie

Stephen Kinnock isn't he the guy that wants Labour to claim back the union jack ?, well I can tell him Wales is not represented on the union jack and that he and Labour are welcome to wrap themselves in the imperialist union jack just like other Brit Nat parties do, we in Wales have our own indigenous flags.

No we don't. All of them are based on Pan-European heraldic and religious design.

Bercow on 16:08 - Feb 7 with 1173 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 15:19 - Feb 7 by Darran

I know loads who live in Aberavon and they think he's a cuńt.

His family are too which is what I was initially getting at.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 16:10]

Does that mean they like him really?

Bercow on 16:11 - Feb 7 with 1165 viewsDarran

Bercow on 16:08 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

Does that mean they like him really?

Fuçking phone.

Bercow on 16:47 - Feb 7 with 1126 viewstrampie

Bercow on 16:06 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

No we don't. All of them are based on Pan-European heraldic and religious design.

No not at all, the origins of some Welsh flags are not known and some Welsh flags were created by Welsh separatist groups and not based on other flags.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bercow on 17:06 - Feb 7 with 1096 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 15:11 - Feb 7 by Banosswan

He hasn't actually done anything.

Well when you are an MP in opposition, which he is, then his powers are limited.

What he can do, however, is raise the profile of the issue as often as possible through tv/radio/newspaper appearances. I've seen him speak about the steel works on numerous occasions.

The other thing you can do of course is to be in frequent dialogue with the unions and stakeholders, which he has done by all accounts.
Bercow on 17:09 - Feb 7 with 1088 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 15:24 - Feb 7 by trampie

Stephen Kinnock is a Labour Party MP. The Labour Party wants to represent all of the United Kingdom.

I don't see anything wrong in being patriotic about the flag which which represents me and, shock horror, you as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024