Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bercow 19:52 - Feb 6 with 2273 viewsDarran

Fuçking hypocrite.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/news/2015/october/president-of-china-visits-u

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bercow on 17:13 - Feb 7 with 893 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 16:47 - Feb 7 by trampie

No not at all, the origins of some Welsh flags are not known and some Welsh flags were created by Welsh separatist groups and not based on other flags.

Nonsense. That ridiculous avatar you've got there for instance is self-evidently a tricolour with its republican imagery. The star, though, I'm prepared to bet it's got more to do with Bukharin than Bethlehem.

Hideous thing.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Bercow on 17:18 - Feb 7 with 872 viewsperchrockjack

I d have paid good money to see Betty Boothroyd and Trump.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bercow on 17:40 - Feb 7 with 845 viewstrampie

Bercow on 17:13 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

Nonsense. That ridiculous avatar you've got there for instance is self-evidently a tricolour with its republican imagery. The star, though, I'm prepared to bet it's got more to do with Bukharin than Bethlehem.

Hideous thing.

The black star is said to represent unity and remembrance for all who have died fighting for Wales.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bercow on 17:49 - Feb 7 with 838 viewsnice_to_michu

Bercow on 17:40 - Feb 7 by trampie

The black star is said to represent unity and remembrance for all who have died fighting for Wales.

I can see where this thread is going.....

Bercow on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 813 viewsAnotherJohn

There are certainly some dubious characters among those who have addressed Parliament, from Jan Smuts to Xii Jinping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_addressed_both_Houses_of_t

What was it Bercow said to Xi Jinping? "It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." I wonder what the Tibetans and the Uighurs thought. Surely that Chinese proverb could have applied to Trump.
Bercow on 18:43 - Feb 7 with 775 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bercow on 15:19 - Feb 7 by Darran

I know loads who live in Aberavon and they think he's a cuńt.

His family are too which is what I was initially getting at.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 16:10]

Why do they think he's a c*nt? What's he done that leads them to that view? Just to clarify, I have no view on Stephen Kinnock either way. He's a fairly inconsequential backbench opposition MP who from what I can tell has done little or nothing to either inspire or disgust.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 18:45]

Poll: Tory leader

Bercow on 18:57 - Feb 7 with 753 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 17:40 - Feb 7 by trampie

Only by you, anybody who knows anything about political symbolism equates the black star with Anarchism.

Bercow on 18:57 - Feb 7 with 749 viewsDarran

Bercow on 18:43 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Why do they think he's a c*nt? What's he done that leads them to that view? Just to clarify, I have no view on Stephen Kinnock either way. He's a fairly inconsequential backbench opposition MP who from what I can tell has done little or nothing to either inspire or disgust.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 18:45]

Most of them I know think he's a cuńt because he was living in Denmark,had never been to Aberavon in his life and was shoehorned into one of the safest seats on the planet.

Login to get fewer ads

Bercow on 18:59 - Feb 7 with 740 viewsBanosswan

Bercow on 18:57 - Feb 7 by Darran

Most of them I know think he's a cuńt because he was living in Denmark,had never been to Aberavon in his life and was shoehorned into one of the safest seats on the planet.

And bought a house in Cwmafan to claim he's resident in the constituency, when he's hardly ever here.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bercow on 19:01 - Feb 7 with 738 viewsDarran

Bercow on 18:59 - Feb 7 by Banosswan

And bought a house in Cwmafan to claim he's resident in the constituency, when he's hardly ever here.

Exactly he's a cuńt.

Bercow on 19:01 - Feb 7 with 738 viewsLohengrin

Bercow on 18:57 - Feb 7 by Darran

The passage is always eased for the anointed. It's the same with all the old gang parties, Daz. It doesn't make Kinnock Jnr. in any way exceptional.

Bercow on 19:16 - Feb 7 with 716 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bercow on 19:01 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

The passage is always eased for the anointed. It's the same with all the old gang parties, Daz. It doesn't make Kinnock Jnr. in any way exceptional.

Well quite. Theresa May is from Eastbourne but is MP for Maidenhead. Cameron isn't from Witney and Corbyn isn't an Islington lad. If that's the only reason people think he's a c*nt then they're clearly pretty f*cking stupid. Especially as most of them voted for him as he polled three times as many votes as his nearest rival. Thick tw@ts. They all voted for Peter Hain as well yet no one ever admits to voting for him either. Thick as canteen mugs.

Poll: Tory leader

Bercow on 19:18 - Feb 7 with 709 viewsDarran

Bercow on 19:16 - Feb 7 by exiledclaseboy

Well quite. Theresa May is from Eastbourne but is MP for Maidenhead. Cameron isn't from Witney and Corbyn isn't an Islington lad. If that's the only reason people think he's a c*nt then they're clearly pretty f*cking stupid. Especially as most of them voted for him as he polled three times as many votes as his nearest rival. Thick tw@ts. They all voted for Peter Hain as well yet no one ever admits to voting for him either. Thick as canteen mugs.

I don't disagree.

Bercow on 19:46 - Feb 7 with 666 viewsskippyjack

We've all gone to Nursery.. it's just people like Bercow are unable to behave themselves.

Whether it's an illness, personality or disease.. it's a major problem in the UK today.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bercow on 20:03 - Feb 7 with 635 viewslondonlisa2001

Bercow on 13:15 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

I've just been watching the midget clown on the box welcoming Jinping of China to Westminster Hall in october '15 and Widodo of Indonesia in April '16, rolling out the rhetorical red carpet in the most gushing, obsequious of tones. It hardly needs saying that both of these men were here on behalf of states with the most reprehensible of human rights records. Something of course very much of a piece with Communism in China's case and Islam with Indonesia.

The double-standards are absolutely jaw-dropping. What is it Trump has done that should mark him out as being much worse than these red and green tyrants? Issued an executive order that the influx of people from several lunatic asylums masquerading as states be curtailed, temporarily, until an upgraded system of checks can be introduced. That would appear to be the sum total of it.

There must be millions of people on this side of the Atlantic who would welcome such a move.

It's a bugger when someone is banned when others, who are probably more deserving of it, aren't banned isn't it?

In all seriousness, with the Chinese situation, I think it's about direction of travel. China itself is transparently a country with huge issues on human rights, amongst many, many, other things. Far worse than the US, it goes without saying. However, there is a reasonable argument that the current regime is attempting to move China in the right direction. Towards a far more liberal and tolerant society. Trump is doing the reverse, and moving a previously open, tolerant society In the opposite direction.

There are, however, many heads of state who should not be allowed to step foot in the UK, let alone have a state visit, or speak in parliament.

You mentioned the glorious Betty Boothroyd yesterday - I remain unconvinced that she would have extended an invite to the Donald, I have to say.
Bercow on 20:37 - Feb 7 with 518 viewstrampie

Bercow on 18:57 - Feb 7 by Lohengrin

Only by you, anybody who knows anything about political symbolism equates the black star with Anarchism.

Not at all by me, the people that created it designated what the star represented.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Bercow on 20:49 - Feb 7 with 508 viewstrampie

Bercow on 18:16 - Feb 7 by AnotherJohn

There are certainly some dubious characters among those who have addressed Parliament, from Jan Smuts to Xii Jinping.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_have_addressed_both_Houses_of_t

What was it Bercow said to Xi Jinping? "It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." I wonder what the Tibetans and the Uighurs thought. Surely that Chinese proverb could have applied to Trump.

Jan Smuts.......hmm..........we are all products of our environment and people of our time but Smuts may have been a better prime minister than any British prime minister ever, he was held in such high regard by some that it was said that the British were going to appoint him as prime minister of the United Kingdom if anything had happen to Churchill during the war.

Can you hold it against a man for fighting imperialist invaders that put women and children in concentration camps ?, some, all be it not many mind, but some imperialists do recognise freedom fighters that stand against such oppression.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2017 21:00]

Bercow on 12:29 - Feb 8 with 450 viewstrampie

Seems like Bercow is not the only speaker to raise concerns about Trump's proposed visit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024