Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday 20:55 - Feb 6 with 3655 viewsvetchonian

Big game for us on Sunday
My worry though is the 4pm kick off will we all including the crowd be up for it

Let's make sure there is a real atmosphere like the early days in the PL and drive the team to victory and creating a gap between us and them

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sunday on 21:02 - Feb 6 with 2727 viewsAussieSwan

massive six-pointer, as is the Burnley game the week after

With the recent resurgences from Hull and Sunderland, I reckon we'd be cut adrift by now if Bradley was still in charge

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Sunday on 21:04 - Feb 6 with 2712 viewsDarran

Why would the 4pm kick off mean the crowd won't be up for it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunday on 21:16 - Feb 6 with 2673 viewsOldjack

Sunday on 21:04 - Feb 6 by Darran

must be a church thingy ,fuk that i'll be up for it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sunday on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 2667 viewsHighjack

Missing Countryfile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sunday on 21:36 - Feb 6 with 2593 viewsbuilthjack

You mean all sections of the ground make some noise Highjack? You are asking something there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sunday on 21:53 - Feb 6 with 2524 viewsmax936

Sunday on 21:16 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

must be a church thingy ,fuk that i'll be up for it

You'll sit there like a lamb for 30 mins of the first half then go down to the bar and come back around the 60 minute mark even more pissed, yeah you'll be up for it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sunday on 22:09 - Feb 6 with 2464 viewsOldjack

Sunday on 21:53 - Feb 6 by max936

You'll sit there like a lamb for 30 mins of the first half then go down to the bar and come back around the 60 minute mark even more pissed, yeah you'll be up for it

yea right ,you dozy pleb ,come to think of it ,have you ever sung for us ? me thinks not ,choir boy !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sunday on 22:27 - Feb 6 with 2389 viewsBanosswan

One of the best atmospheres I've experienced at the liberty was the late Norwich kick off.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunday on 22:30 - Feb 6 with 2374 viewsSwansNZ

I’ll be up for it — 5am… so I can watch it before work Monday morning.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sunday on 22:40 - Feb 6 with 2331 viewsmax936

Sunday on 22:09 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

yea right ,you dozy pleb ,come to think of it ,have you ever sung for us ? me thinks not ,choir boy !

Every game sonny, most I've seen you do is fuking clap you just sit there quiet as a lamb wondering what the fuk is going on you soppy old duffer.

I was singing on the North Bank back in the day while you the newbie super fan was fecking fishing you old fruit, you can't include Ken's passion as yours either
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 22:42]

Sunday on 22:48 - Feb 6 with 2279 viewsDarran

Sunday on 21:53 - Feb 6 by max936

Well said Max.

Sunday on 23:49 - Feb 6 with 2189 viewsJethroJack

Sunday on 21:02 - Feb 6 by AussieSwan

massive six-pointer, as is the Burnley game the week after

With the recent resurgences from Hull and Sunderland, I reckon we'd be cut adrift by now if Bradley was still in charge

Chelsea week after, Burnley after that.
Sunday on 00:31 - Feb 7 with 2145 viewsLoyal

Sunday on 21:18 - Feb 6 by Highjack

Missing Countryfile.

The quicker we rid the country of those types of sex pests the better 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sunday on 07:40 - Feb 7 with 2004 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree. I don't get why a 4pm kick off should affect the atmosphere. A 11.30 ko would but 4pm allows more swilling time with the obvious results ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sunday on 09:38 - Feb 7 with 1825 viewsvetchonian

Sunday on 07:40 - Feb 7 by Private_Partz

I agree. I don't get why a 4pm kick off should affect the atmosphere. A 11.30 ko would but 4pm allows more swilling time with the obvious results ;-)

I agree for Saturday kick offs but most people hit a "low" Sunday teatimes as the end of the weekend looms

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Sunday on 10:03 - Feb 7 with 1777 viewsperchrockjack

How could 4pm be considered in some way an issue

Sunday school will be finished by then and most of the coveting of other wives at chapel will have been consummated.

Still, most will stay for the duration of the game as I'm not sure shift work is an issue at that time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sunday on 13:19 - Feb 7 with 1657 viewsmax936

Sunday on 22:48 - Feb 6 by Darran

Well said Max.

Shurrup and keep that extra large snout of yours out.

Sunday on 17:11 - Feb 7 with 1470 viewsOldjack

Sunday on 22:40 - Feb 6 by max936

Every game sonny, most I've seen you do is fuking clap you just sit there quiet as a lamb wondering what the fuk is going on you soppy old duffer.

I was singing on the North Bank back in the day while you the newbie super fan was fecking fishing you old fruit, you can't include Ken's passion as yours either
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 22:42]

ffs you got more fairy stories than that massive Quim ,Prosser and that's no mean achievement ,you was a scouse lover at the time ,even going to a European final i heard

Sunday on 17:16 - Feb 7 with 1453 viewsperchrockjack

Yes Darren and I have been lovers.
Get the feck over it Alan.

Seeing as we have so many Welsh speakers and zealots with us ,I d suggest they d be at Chapel prayer meeting of will be going to Evening service at Bethania, Calvaria, Salem etc and not soiling the Sabbath by going to a football match

Sunday on 17:19 - Feb 7 with 1442 viewsDarran

Sunday on 17:11 - Feb 7 by Oldjack

ffs you got more fairy stories than that massive Quim ,Prosser and that's no mean achievement ,you was a scouse lover at the time ,even going to a European final i heard

Max went to a final to see Liverpool?

Sunday on 17:20 - Feb 7 with 1436 viewsperchrockjack

Liverpool seems to draw the poison out in some people.

I'm the same with Leicester and Chelsea

Sunday on 17:21 - Feb 7 with 1435 viewsmax936

Sunday on 17:11 - Feb 7 by Oldjack

I went to the Champions League final yes, I'm still fond of them too Alan, except when they play us, I still remember the cup game at the Vetch when we had a shot that just went over the bar late on in the game [can't remember who hit the shot] but if luck had been on our side it would have saved us from the 8-0 reverse up at Anfield.

You wasn't there though was you, to busy fishing and you've told me a few times that you have/had a soft spot for LFC so shove it up your kilt

Sunday on 17:22 - Feb 7 with 1429 viewsperchrockjack

U bastrdard .

Why didn't you take me

Sunday on 17:27 - Feb 7 with 1417 viewsStarsky

Sunday on 09:38 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

I agree for Saturday kick offs but most people hit a "low" Sunday teatimes as the end of the weekend looms

There you go again... thinking everybody is just like you.

It's just the internet, init.

Sunday on 17:35 - Feb 7 with 1399 viewsmorningstar

Sunday on 09:38 - Feb 7 by vetchonian

Does this mean 'fight club' will be cancelled after the game this week as we're kicking off later?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024