Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... 22:30 - Feb 6 with 5057 viewsmysonsarejacks

It's NOT because Kante left....

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 00:01 - Feb 7 with 4814 viewsSwan91

I would actually like to see him start on the right against Leicester instead of Routledge.... didn't look too bad when he came on against city.
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 08:44 - Feb 7 with 4561 viewsoldcob

I'd pick Nat before Routs any day of the week.
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 09:04 - Feb 7 with 4501 viewsItchySphincter

Leicester weren't very good last season. Momentum and hype lad to teams like us rolling over to them. Saw them more than my fair share and I struggle to remember one good game.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 09:15 - Feb 7 with 4472 viewsLeonWasGod

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 09:04 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Leicester weren't very good last season. Momentum and hype lad to teams like us rolling over to them. Saw them more than my fair share and I struggle to remember one good game.

Yeah, they had a really poor year didn't they .

I know what you mean. Lots of smash and grabs due to having Mahrez and Vardy on fire at the same time, but they certainly didn't dominate games. Helped with the energy of the bionic Kante in the middle. They were always going to struggle to cope with the demands, mental as much as anything, of the Champions League too (same with us and the Europa).
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:48 - Feb 7 with 4179 viewssherpajacob

They've just given Ranieri the vote of confidence.

So if we beat them Sunday, he's out!

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:50 - Feb 7 with 4172 viewsTheFranchise

I'm sure I wasn't dreaming it. Wasn't there a quickly removed newspaper report last year looking into alleged doping at some clubs and Leicester were named in it?
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:57 - Feb 7 with 4154 viewstrampie

Perhaps Leicester's good luck ran out ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:59 - Feb 7 with 4146 viewsmonmouth

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:50 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

I'm sure I wasn't dreaming it. Wasn't there a quickly removed newspaper report last year looking into alleged doping at some clubs and Leicester were named in it?

How dare you! How very dare you! Take that back immediately. There could have been no such report. Vardy's chin and a whole bunch of total journeymen playing out of their skin for over a year and now suffering a reaction is purely down to nothing more than eating three shredded wheat four times a day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:00 - Feb 7 with 4142 viewsTheFranchise

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:59 - Feb 7 by monmouth

How dare you! How very dare you! Take that back immediately. There could have been no such report. Vardy's chin and a whole bunch of total journeymen playing out of their skin for over a year and now suffering a reaction is purely down to nothing more than eating three shredded wheat four times a day.

I wasn't dreaming was I?

Danny Drinkwater went from a bang average Cardiff player to a league winner.
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:08 - Feb 7 with 4126 viewsOldjack

post of the day !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:15 - Feb 7 with 4105 viewsmonmouth

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:00 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

I wasn't dreaming was I?

I don't remember the article, but it is clearly in no ones interest to find or speak the truth in athletics, cycling, rugby (both codes), football or tennis. Money talks, any means available listen. Gravy trains are gravy trains.

I'm still amazed that the Armstrong stuff came out. Any jump in performance like that is simply inexplicable other than in lala land, which, curiously, everyone generally wants to believe in. I'm sure he isn't as I really do believe in him, but just imagine for argument's sake that Bolt was in any way unclean. It simply couldn't be allowed to come out, it would destroy everything. I can think of more than a couple of British Olympians of the last 30 years, where it is no stretch at all to imagine they got away with a massive fraud, aided and abeted by all and sundry.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:30 - Feb 7 with 4059 viewsTheFranchise

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:15 - Feb 7 by monmouth

I don't remember the article, but it is clearly in no ones interest to find or speak the truth in athletics, cycling, rugby (both codes), football or tennis. Money talks, any means available listen. Gravy trains are gravy trains.

I'm still amazed that the Armstrong stuff came out. Any jump in performance like that is simply inexplicable other than in lala land, which, curiously, everyone generally wants to believe in. I'm sure he isn't as I really do believe in him, but just imagine for argument's sake that Bolt was in any way unclean. It simply couldn't be allowed to come out, it would destroy everything. I can think of more than a couple of British Olympians of the last 30 years, where it is no stretch at all to imagine they got away with a massive fraud, aided and abeted by all and sundry.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/03/premier-league-clubs-issue-stateme
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:34 - Feb 7 with 4044 viewsStarsky

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:59 - Feb 7 by monmouth

The enormous amount of celebrating that Nathan Dyer did on the podium confirms it.
He was mental

It's just the internet, init.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:56 - Feb 7 with 3992 viewstrampie

I seen a table of dodgy results round about this time last year, Liverpool and Man Utd were beneficiaries as is usual and were in the top 3 as is normal but the other team in the top 3 surprisingly was Leicester City, i seem to recall the team that was bottom of the league unsurprising was a Welsh team [having to suffer English officials every game they play] called Swansea City.

I haven't seen such a table this season so perhaps Leicester's good luck has returned to normal or something.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 18:06 - Feb 7 with 3946 viewsmonmouth

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:34 - Feb 7 by Starsky

The enormous amount of celebrating that Nathan Dyer did on the podium confirms it.
He was mental

Well there we are, ask yourself how much energy he had when he left. Couldn't even keep Mrs Dyer happy. Everyone knows it to be true. Ask the in-the-knows if you don't believe it. Proof conclusive. They obviously gave him some magic beans for the ceremony. Mexican jumping ones.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 3911 viewsblueytheblue

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:00 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

I wasn't dreaming was I?

He was only pon loan with us mun.

Started as you said, average. Did look to improve and then got injured.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 18:35 - Feb 7 with 3856 viewsicecoldjack

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 17:30 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/03/premier-league-clubs-issue-stateme

Birmingham city players??

Must have been a dodgy batch when treating them!
The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 20:43 - Feb 7 with 3675 viewsLoyal

I would ask for my money back 😂

I love the Birmingham city statement that the allegations are unsubstantiated.
Apart from by the doctor who prescribed the fcking drugs in question.
Football is certainly a thickos paradise.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 22:38 - Feb 7 with 3502 viewsBloodyhills

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:57 - Feb 7 by trampie

Perhaps Leicester's good luck ran out ?

I think they used a hundred years worth of luck last season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 23:17 - Feb 7 with 3452 viewstrampie

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 22:38 - Feb 7 by Bloodyhills

I think they used a hundred years worth of luck last season.

The big team bias is expected but Leicester getting the rub of the green for a smaller team last season was unexpected, bring on technology, out of the current Premier League teams Swansea would be the biggest winners.

Swans are a small team [like some others in the league] but also Swans are a Welsh team in a predominately English league with English only officials, the sooner there is a tv ref reviewing decisions just like in rugby all the better, but will the big teams and the big countries go for it ?

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 07:16 - Feb 8 with 3333 viewsBanosPerth

The REAL reason Leicester are struggling.... on 16:50 - Feb 7 by TheFranchise

You weren't dreaming, I remember that too. The fact that it was never mentioned again, anywhere, is very suspicious ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024