Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. 15:35 - Feb 11 with 1510 viewsTNT

Lad travelling to game tomorrow from Oxford, but can't leave until half two. Anyone know what the crack is if you arrive at HT or for the last half hour?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 15:42 - Feb 11 with 1489 viewsjackthepeg

there are no cracks, it's quite a modern stadium. you will have to go through one of the turnstiles.
Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 15:46 - Feb 11 with 1475 viewsOldjack

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 15:42 - Feb 11 by jackthepeg

there are no cracks, it's quite a modern stadium. you will have to go through one of the turnstiles.

i think there's at least one turnstile open until half time on each bank

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 15:47 - Feb 11 with 1466 viewsstevethejack

There will be late arrival turnstiles. Best to phone club today (or ticket office), find out which ones, saves time for your lad tomorrow.
Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 16:20 - Feb 11 with 1385 viewsClinton

Ive got in at half time season before last, Everton game. Best check with ticket office though

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 16:25 - Feb 11 with 1377 viewsJack_Kass

There is no way he is leaving Oxford at 2.30pm and getting to the liberty before 5pm, unless he owns a delorian or puts his own and others lives in danger going at the required speed.

Edit: Ahh fudge forgot about the 4pm KO, I'm sure if he starts at Gate 1 and knocks on each one someone will answer.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 16:29]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 17:58 - Feb 11 with 1266 viewsLoyal

Got some mates in Oxford tonight, if he wants a lift PM me. They are leaving about 12 though.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 17:58]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 18:35 - Feb 11 with 1210 viewsmorningstar

No, the crack is, stay in Oxford and watch it on the telly! Wtf?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 19:15 - Feb 11 with 1135 viewsmajorraglan

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 16:25 - Feb 11 by Jack_Kass

There is no way he is leaving Oxford at 2.30pm and getting to the liberty before 5pm, unless he owns a delorian or puts his own and others lives in danger going at the required speed.

Edit: Ahh fudge forgot about the 4pm KO, I'm sure if he starts at Gate 1 and knocks on each one someone will answer.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 16:29]

Oxford to Swansea is the best part of 2 hours and 45 mins if you stick to the speed limit, throw in a bit of road works and a few speed cameras, finding somewhere to park and it could be 3 hours which gets you at the Liberty by 5.30pm, just in time for the last 15 minutes.
Based on those timelines, unless I had a big night out planned in Swansea after the game I would find a pub to watch it in Oxford. .
Login to get fewer ads

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 19:45 - Feb 11 with 1087 viewsowainglyndwr

Just asking ..do you you have a member of family who is a physio ?
Reason I am asking is I run the London marathon in 2007 and the physio appointed to me was from That area but her family was Swans fans
Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 20:12 - Feb 11 with 1032 viewsTNT

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 17:58 - Feb 11 by Loyal

Got some mates in Oxford tonight, if he wants a lift PM me. They are leaving about 12 though.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 17:58]

Cheers mate. Appreciate that, but they'd be leaving too early for him.

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 20:14 - Feb 11 with 1029 viewsTNT

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 19:45 - Feb 11 by owainglyndwr

Just asking ..do you you have a member of family who is a physio ?
Reason I am asking is I run the London marathon in 2007 and the physio appointed to me was from That area but her family was Swans fans

He's in Oxford tomorrow with work, up and back in a day. Sounds like there's a few Swans fans in that area though.

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 20:19 - Feb 11 with 1007 viewsTNT

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 15:47 - Feb 11 by stevethejack

There will be late arrival turnstiles. Best to phone club today (or ticket office), find out which ones, saves time for your lad tomorrow.

Cheers mate. I phoned the ticket office and they said there's no way in after half time. I was then told, 'We don't work for Swansea City, you'll have to phone Lucy Norman / Customer Services, but she's not in 'til 1:00 tomorrow'.

Getting in to The Liberty after k.o. on 21:05 - Feb 11 with 945 viewsTNT

Fair play!

As it happens, I once watched a game through a crack at Ashton Gate. Nipped to the pub at half time, and returned for the second half.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024