Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut 21:35 - Feb 11 with 6220 viewsGroo

"Never seen a full back so unwilling to move."

"He was complete sh?t. Did he make a successful cross? "

"Did he win a tackle? Biggest bottler since Downing, wouldn't trust him to win a 70/30, worst one being the one in their box where if he got a toe on it he'd have put hourihane in, instead he just looked at it

utter garbage"

and there's more

https://www.villatalk.com/topic/16093-neil-taylor/?page=9

Groo does what Groo does best

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:37 - Feb 11 with 5998 viewsJackfath

One wonders, "what were they expecting"?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 5960 viewsjack2jack

Phew,that's a relief,we do know something about football after all.
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:50 - Feb 11 with 5882 viewsTheResurrection

For all his many faults, he wasn't a shithouse in the tackle!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 5858 viewsPozuelosSideys

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:50 - Feb 11 by TheResurrection

For all his many faults, he wasn't a shithouse in the tackle!

This is true. He was usually so far out of position, he never got anywhere near it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 5713 viewswaynekerr55

Jamie Moralee was unavailable for comment...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 05:32 - Feb 12 with 5219 viewsHugeEnkins

It helps if you read it out in a full brummie accent. Out loud, like
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 09:17 - Feb 12 with 4928 viewsWarwickHunt

"Did he make a successful cross?"

My ribs hurt.
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 09:42 - Feb 12 with 4832 viewsmonmouth

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 05:32 - Feb 12 by HugeEnkins

It helps if you read it out in a full brummie accent. Out loud, like

I like this post very much. I did it and it made me laugh. Then I did it in geordie and it made me laugh again. Then I did it in my own voice and I'm still laughing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 09:46 - Feb 12 with 4797 viewsperchrockjack

He was a bottler

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 10:13 - Feb 12 with 4680 viewsCooperman

We are definitely better off without him, and it's not a cert that Villa are better off with him.

Only Coleman seems to be able to get a performance out of him; maybe it's related to the system Wales play. Let's see how Bruce handles him but I'm not expecting the spectacular.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 12:16 - Feb 12 with 4415 viewsjasper_T

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 10:13 - Feb 12 by Cooperman

We are definitely better off without him, and it's not a cert that Villa are better off with him.

Only Coleman seems to be able to get a performance out of him; maybe it's related to the system Wales play. Let's see how Bruce handles him but I'm not expecting the spectacular.

He's sh!t for Wales, too, he just gets way more defensive protection, and way more time and space on the ball (to pass sideways and back).

Absolute miracle he put that goal away at the second pitiful attempt.
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 13:58 - Feb 12 with 4101 viewsperchrockjack

Wales will suffer if they persist in picking this jerk who was found out by PC and rightly binned

He should have gone under Guido ,who lacked the guts to do the obvious

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 22:35 - Feb 12 with 3525 viewsSwansNZ

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 09:17 - Feb 12 by WarwickHunt

"Did he make a successful cross?"

My ribs hurt.

They'll have a very long wait.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 3069 viewspikeypaul

He did not last long in the Villa 1st team.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 20:56 - Feb 14 with 3027 viewsDr_Winston

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 20:49 - Feb 14 by pikeypaul

Dropped already?

Expect the first "Unrest with Bruce growing in Villa squad" headline in the Birmingham Mail soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:06 - Feb 14 with 2964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 20:56 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

Dropped already?

Expect the first "Unrest with Bruce growing in Villa squad" headline in the Birmingham Mail soon.

Such cynicism from a relatively young man.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 2941 viewsSwansNZ

No wonder they are losing 1-3, without their star player in the team.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:12 - Feb 14 with 2913 viewsLord_Bony

Not looking good for Steve Bruce especially after helping blow £60 m on garbage.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 2907 viewsblueytheblue

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:09 - Feb 14 by SwansNZ

No wonder they are losing 1-3, without their star player in the team.

Ooooh I missed it, are there Championship games on tonight?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:15 - Feb 14 with 2888 viewsLeonWasGod

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 10:13 - Feb 12 by Cooperman

Where his defensive duties are covered by Ben and his attacking duties by Bale? Yep, perfect scenario.

I stood up for him because I though the criticism he got was uncalled for. But have to agree it's best for both parties that he's moved on. I was there on Saturday and he did little to make an impression. They were right about the crosing - a couple of times he got in good positions but failed to beat the first man. His defensive side was ok, but he had little to do as Ipswich pretty much sat deep and played through the middle. A very average game of football and not something I'd want to experience again every week.
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:23 - Feb 14 with 2825 viewsDr_Winston

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:15 - Feb 14 by LeonWasGod

Where his defensive duties are covered by Ben and his attacking duties by Bale? Yep, perfect scenario.

I stood up for him because I though the criticism he got was uncalled for. But have to agree it's best for both parties that he's moved on. I was there on Saturday and he did little to make an impression. They were right about the crosing - a couple of times he got in good positions but failed to beat the first man. His defensive side was ok, but he had little to do as Ipswich pretty much sat deep and played through the middle. A very average game of football and not something I'd want to experience again every week.

Even I as a confirmed Taylor cynic found myself defending him against some of it.

He's not a terrible player. Just a deeply average one with an inflated sense of his own worth to teams and an agent who doesn't do much to discourage it.

If we didn't have Olsson and Kingsley I wouldn't have minded having him as backup only, but the hassle that goes hand in hand with him being out of the team probably wouldn't have made it worthwhile.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:36 - Feb 14 with 2759 viewsLeonWasGod

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:23 - Feb 14 by Dr_Winston

Even I as a confirmed Taylor cynic found myself defending him against some of it.

He's not a terrible player. Just a deeply average one with an inflated sense of his own worth to teams and an agent who doesn't do much to discourage it.

If we didn't have Olsson and Kingsley I wouldn't have minded having him as backup only, but the hassle that goes hand in hand with him being out of the team probably wouldn't have made it worthwhile.

Yep I'd go along with that. If we've got rid of Moralee completely that would be a massive bonus,, but don't know whether he represents anyone else on our books?
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 21:37 - Feb 14 with 2753 viewsSwansea93

Villa have spent 77m on their squad this season and Barnsley who have beat them 3-1 have spent just 2.2m

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 13:36 - Feb 15 with 2182 viewsAl_Bundy

Impressed how Barnsley seem to produce and develop young talent.

Shame they all want o leave when they get to a certain level
Villa fans thrilled with Taylor debut on 15:39 - Feb 15 with 1991 viewsCooperman

Crikey, didn't even make the bench?

He must be injured, Shirley?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024