Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened outside railway Inn 19:19 - Feb 12 with 4657 viewscontroversial_jack

As I was passing after the game, I could see several people, including a well know old head running after someone. Does anyone know what this was about?
What happened outside railway Inn on 19:21 - Feb 12 with 4637 viewsBournedore

Only one rissole left.
What happened outside railway Inn on 19:21 - Feb 12 with 4627 viewsDarran

Oldjack pissed himself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:30 - Feb 12 with 4543 viewsmax936

Me and my lad were walking past on opposite side when a full can came flying across the road and a fella was up on his toes and legging it down the hill with a big fella shouting after him and chasing him, not sure what happened, but was told that he shouted somin inside the pub then legged it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:37 - Feb 12 with 4487 viewsDr_Winston

Lots of Police activity in the general area as I was leaving.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 4446 viewsJackfath

All sounds pwopa nawty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:44 - Feb 12 with 4406 viewsLeonWasGod

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:30 - Feb 12 by max936

Me and my lad were walking past on opposite side when a full can came flying across the road and a fella was up on his toes and legging it down the hill with a big fella shouting after him and chasing him, not sure what happened, but was told that he shouted somin inside the pub then legged it.

Sounds remarkably calm for the Railway. The regulars must not have been let out on day release
What happened outside railway Inn on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 4136 viewsMartyrman57

Was NostradamDYSS spotted ?
What happened outside railway Inn on 21:28 - Feb 12 with 3954 viewsSoberBaker

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:30 - Feb 12 by max936

"Up on his toes"

What? Like a ballerina?

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

What happened outside railway Inn on 21:51 - Feb 12 with 3826 viewsDarran

What happened outside railway Inn on 21:28 - Feb 12 by SoberBaker

"Up on his toes"

What? Like a ballerina?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What happened outside railway Inn on 22:31 - Feb 12 with 3687 viewsLoyal

Some people clearly don't have enough manners and need a little nudge 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What happened outside railway Inn on 23:04 - Feb 12 with 3603 viewsmax936

What happened outside railway Inn on 21:28 - Feb 12 by SoberBaker

"Up on his toes"

What? Like a ballerina?

Balls of his feet toes innit or do you run on your heels? clever tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What happened outside railway Inn on 12:39 - Feb 13 with 3243 viewsPegojack

When I was in the crowd crossing the dual carriageway in front of Rossis, there was a bit of commotion from the direction of the Railway, a bloke bellowing "You English C***!" and all heads turning.

I thought it was just a Jack wishing a Leicester fan a safe journey home, but it must have been part of the same incident.
What happened outside railway Inn on 14:03 - Feb 13 with 3084 viewsowainglyndwr

What happened outside railway Inn on 12:39 - Feb 13 by Pegojack

When I was in the crowd crossing the dual carriageway in front of Rossis, there was a bit of commotion from the direction of the Railway, a bloke bellowing "You English C***!" and all heads turning.

I thought it was just a Jack wishing a Leicester fan a safe journey home, but it must have been part of the same incident.

Big lump of a Leicester fan was in the railway, nobody knew he was a Leicester fan until out of the blue he had thrown a can of beer hitting the lights onto a swans fan.
I think he then realised he had done the wrong thing and ran as fast as he could towards the buses but the Swans fan caught him.
We past him on the way up to the railway panicking and tell the police he made a honest mistake.
Swans said to the police not to take action, so the Leicester supporter was warned and sent on his way.
After his fastest run in his life and being Karate kicked
What happened outside railway Inn on 15:14 - Feb 13 with 2989 viewsHighjack

What happened outside railway Inn on 12:39 - Feb 13 by Pegojack

Sounds like trampie had one too many.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:17 - Feb 13 with 2979 viewsLoyal

What happened outside railway Inn on 14:03 - Feb 13 by owainglyndwr

Big lump of a Leicester fan was in the railway, nobody knew he was a Leicester fan until out of the blue he had thrown a can of beer hitting the lights onto a swans fan.
I think he then realised he had done the wrong thing and ran as fast as he could towards the buses but the Swans fan caught him.
We past him on the way up to the railway panicking and tell the police he made a honest mistake.
Swans said to the police not to take action, so the Leicester supporter was warned and sent on his way.

Not sure that's the same incident mate.
Mind you it is the railway, could be ten incidents 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:20 - Feb 13 with 2963 viewsHumpty

Someone was writing in the toilets.
What happened outside railway Inn on 15:23 - Feb 13 with 2951 viewsexiledclaseboy

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:20 - Feb 13 by Humpty

Wrong pub mun.

Poll: Tory leader

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:24 - Feb 13 with 2948 viewsLoyal

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:23 - Feb 13 by exiledclaseboy

Wrong pub mun.

Absolutely correct, because that was you by all accounts.

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:10 - Feb 13 with 2699 viewsalltjack

I saw the can hitting the pooltable light and a load of Railway boys running out after him
What happened outside railway Inn on 19:40 - Feb 13 with 2599 viewsCooperman

What happened outside railway Inn on 15:20 - Feb 13 by Humpty

No mun, someone was taking photos in the toilets.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:42 - Feb 13 with 2587 viewsFieryJack

What happened outside railway Inn on 19:10 - Feb 13 by alltjack

I saw the can hitting the pooltable light and a load of Railway boys running out after him

Must have had a lot of nerve to go in there without other Leicester lads to back him up - also, I bet he knew it was a thug pub - the usual on line fans' guide warns away fans not to go in there.

ffs - I had a unpleasant welcome in there once and I'm a swans fan.
What happened outside railway Inn on 22:11 - Feb 13 with 2347 viewsfbreath

What happened outside railway Inn on 14:03 - Feb 13 by owainglyndwr

Saw big lump guy having his details taken by police woman near the stadium by the slip road opposite rossis where the away coaches go.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

What happened outside railway Inn on 22:22 - Feb 13 with 2316 viewsowainglyndwr

What happened outside railway Inn on 22:11 - Feb 13 by fbreath

Saw big lump guy having his details taken by police woman near the stadium by the slip road opposite rossis where the away coaches go.

Yep that was him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024