Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I'd lost all faith... 19:35 - Feb 12 with 3338 viewsAngelRangelQS

At the start of the year I'd have given us absolutely zero chance of staying up. I thought we should have been building for the championship as I saw nothing other than relegation. I had no doubt that we were done.

Now I still think we've got a fight on our hands and have some tough matches coming up against sides in good form but what a change around in just 6 weeks or so.

Huge credit must go to Clement and the players - to go from losing 4 games and 13-2 on aggregate to WBA, Boro, West Ham and Bournemouth to winning 4 out of our next 6 is absolutely remarkable.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:10 - Feb 12 with 3241 viewsPrivate_Partz

You were not alone. I despaired that Blobby was here for the long haul. Even if he wasn't I was less than convinced anyone would come to our basket case club.
There are still huge hurdles to overcome but Clem The Undertaker is sure as Hell making a fist if it. I am much more optimistic.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 3202 viewsmax936

Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:10 - Feb 12 by Private_Partz

You were not alone. I despaired that Blobby was here for the long haul. Even if he wasn't I was less than convinced anyone would come to our basket case club.
There are still huge hurdles to overcome but Clem The Undertaker is sure as Hell making a fist if it. I am much more optimistic.

Difference is, he's a proper coach who knows how to coach and get things over to the players not a puppet who couldn't believe the opportunity he'd been given and proceeded to fuk it all up.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:23 - Feb 12 with 3145 viewsBloodyhills

I was 100% sure that with Bob at the helm we were going down and thought there was a tiny glimmer of hope once Clement was appointed.

Now we have every chance of staying up. We are in good form, 3rd over last 6 games and have some pretty winnable matches.

It's down to us. Keep on performing as we are and we will stay up.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:25 - Feb 12 with 3122 viewsLeonWasGod

Start of the year rather than start of the season? I agree. The future under Bob was...well there wasn't one was there. Under Guidolin I was optimistic, but to be fair to Clement he's installed a 'must win' attitude that was missing under Guidolin. We're ok now.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 3088 viewsItchySphincter

We've remembered what it feels like to win and more than that we've stopped being frightened. We've had a few good hidings in the Premier League but until Bob Bradley we'd never looked frightened of anyone. We've got that 'thing' back.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Well I'd lost all faith... on 21:46 - Feb 12 with 2903 viewsTheFranchise

I was in the "dead and buried" camp. Let's be honest under Bradley we were.

So glad we're still fighting and in a much better position.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 22:41 - Feb 12 with 2814 viewsFireboy

Well I'd lost all faith... on 21:46 - Feb 12 by TheFranchise

I was in the "dead and buried" camp. Let's be honest under Bradley we were.

So glad we're still fighting and in a much better position.

We all were in the 'dead and buried' camp tbh matey

I said after going to the boro game that i would never watch another swans game whilst that imbecile was in charge

I'm sooooooooooooo glad they sacked him(eventually)and got a real coach in charge
Well I'd lost all faith... on 21:49 - Feb 15 with 2616 viewschris948776

Swansea city is best

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Login to get fewer ads

Well I'd lost all faith... on 21:54 - Feb 15 with 2597 viewsperchrockjack

History.

Don't let past choke

we are where we are and thst s all that matters

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well I'd lost all faith... on 21:57 - Feb 15 with 2579 viewsjack247

Like most on this thread, I thought we were going down. As Franchise rightly points out, we were.

I really couldn't see Levein and Kaplan sacking Bob, or spending in January, so credit for that. Of course they still shafted us in the August window and appointed him in the first place. I'm hoping this season will have been a massive wake up call for them, but I'm not holding my breath.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 22:01 - Feb 15 with 2550 viewsperchrockjack

Jenkins has to go

We shouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone

Clement is doing what seemed the impossible

This could be our greatest season by miles

Well I'd lost all faith... on 23:08 - Feb 15 with 2467 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Well as much as I agree - I'm still wary of new manager syndrome

I've always been convinced that the players were good enough especially with a couple of good signings but we wouldn't be the 1st team who have a new manager and gone on a good initial run only to be pegged back in

It shouldn't happen - he's improved us immesureably but I still need a couple of good results over the next few weeks to convince me that we can escape this without it going down to the lwire

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Well I'd lost all faith... on 23:11 - Feb 15 with 2460 viewsRancid

We were in the Championship as far as I was concerned and I was ok about it too.Looks like an exciting end to the season but I've a feeling we'll be quite comfortable, unbelievably.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 23:43 - Feb 15 with 2410 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I was looking forward to plenty of Tuesday night matches next season. Not because I wanted us to go down, obviously. Because I enjoy night matches and it was a very thin silver lining to the darkest of clouds at the time and you have to have something to cling on to.

Still plenty of work to do but there's real hope now. I still think we're fragile at the back and one really bad result could set us back a long way though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Well I'd lost all faith... on 00:19 - Feb 16 with 2353 viewsepaul

Well I'd lost all faith... on 22:01 - Feb 15 by perchrockjack

Jenkins has to go

We shouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone

Clement is doing what seemed the impossible

This could be our greatest season by miles

In short spot on Richard, ashamedly I called all the Londonjacks who said it aint over in Dec mugs we are down, happily eating my words happily, we have one hell of a chance

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Well I'd lost all faith... on 01:09 - Feb 16 with 2314 viewsWanderer

Any update on the net when some American chappie (blog warrior) came on and slated us for not giving Booby a fair go? (in a thread here somewhere I remember).
Would like to hear his opinion now especially in the light of BB admitting he failed!
Well I'd lost all faith... on 06:06 - Feb 16 with 2235 viewsTom1912

I had no faith in Bradley keeping us up but clung to the belief we'd eventually sack
Him and hoped we'd get someone competent in. With class like Sigurdsson and Llorente going forward, the issue was leaking goals and fair play to Clement, he's stopped that with immediate effect. Long way to go still though.
Well I'd lost all faith... on 07:37 - Feb 16 with 2127 viewsJackfath

I started a thread saying it's not over until it's mathematically impossible to stay up. I was ridiculed, again.

#justsaying

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Well I'd lost all faith... on 09:44 - Feb 16 with 1993 viewsperchrockjack

Well done fathy

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024