Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... 08:59 - Feb 13 with 2301 viewsJethroJack

Is Dirk Nowitzki a Jack?

My son sent me a link to a photo of him on the Swans Supporters Trust Facebook page wearing a shirt & congratulating us on yesterday's win. Neither of us can find it again to follow it up?

I'm interested because I saw him play for the Dallas Mavericks against the San Antonio Spurs a few years back at the American Airlines Centre in Dallas.

A basketball legend 😊
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 09:03 - Feb 13 with 2284 views34dfgdf54

From looking at his tweet, it's like he knows Martin Ollson?

Not a clue who he is if I'm honest.
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 09:09 - Feb 13 with 2265 viewsswan65split

https://twitter.com/swish41?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauth
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 10:15 - Feb 13 with 2194 viewsJackieMoon

Dirk Nowitzki is married to Martin Olsson's sister.
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 12:28 - Feb 13 with 2097 viewsJethroJack

Thanks guys, that explains him mentioning Martin Olsson's goal (but not Alfie's) 👌
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 12:35 - Feb 13 with 2078 viewsLeonWasGod

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 10:15 - Feb 13 by JackieMoon

Dirk Nowitzki is married to Martin Olsson's sister.

Tall lad isn't he?

And it hadn't twigged before that Marcus Olsson of Derby and formerly Blackburn is Martin's brother. Also plays as a left back. A bit of a sporting family.
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 1935 viewsJethroJack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 12:35 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

Tall lad isn't he?

And it hadn't twigged before that Marcus Olsson of Derby and formerly Blackburn is Martin's brother. Also plays as a left back. A bit of a sporting family.

Must have got an XXXL jersey!
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1916 viewsswan65split

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 13:54 - Feb 13 by JethroJack

Lucky to get one then as they dont seem to cater much for us fat Jack Bathplugs!
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:13 - Feb 13 with 1880 viewsJethroJack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 13:57 - Feb 13 by swan65split

Lucky to get one then as they dont seem to cater much for us fat Jack Bathplugs!

Special edition 😁
Login to get fewer ads

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:15 - Feb 13 with 1867 viewsJethroJack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 12:35 - Feb 13 by LeonWasGod

Tall lad isn't he?

Olsson twins.
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:18 - Feb 13 with 1856 viewsairedale

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 13:54 - Feb 13 by JethroJack

Yeah, where the 'L' stands for Long.
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:19 - Feb 13 with 1855 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Ha, so now there's at least two of us in Dallas with that shirt.

Hate the Mavs (as a Spurs fan) almost the way Cardiff City is hated, but I always had a begrudging respect for that goofy German. Class act. Can admit that now that he's not very good (and rarely fit) anymore.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:47 - Feb 13 with 1802 viewsJethroJack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 14:19 - Feb 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Ha, so now there's at least two of us in Dallas with that shirt.

Hate the Mavs (as a Spurs fan) almost the way Cardiff City is hated, but I always had a begrudging respect for that goofy German. Class act. Can admit that now that he's not very good (and rarely fit) anymore.

At 38yrs of age, that's to be expected I suppose!
Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 15:04 - Feb 13 with 1763 viewsLoyal

Whoever this person is he is clearly a wagon jumper and will move on when Martin does.
It's real fans we need, not freebie seekers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 15:24 - Feb 13 with 1732 viewsPrivate_Partz

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 15:04 - Feb 13 by Loyal

Whoever this person is he is clearly a wagon jumper and will move on when Martin does.
It's real fans we need, not freebie seekers.

Sometimes wagon jumpers stay on with us. Lots of Swansea students still support us after graduating I believe.
I take the all welcome view. :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:17 - Feb 13 with 1658 viewsHighjack

You know we've made it when we have a famous netball player as a fan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 1614 viewsDarran

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:17 - Feb 13 by Highjack

Famous?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:35 - Feb 13 with 1601 viewsBanosswan

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:17 - Feb 13 by Highjack

A few rounders players and we're right sorted.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 1595 viewsHighjack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:30 - Feb 13 by Darran

Famous?

He's probably famous amongst fans of the Milwaukee Fannyknockers or whatever they're called.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 17:05 - Feb 13 with 1549 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 16:30 - Feb 13 by Darran

Famous?

13-time All Star, 1 league MVP and 1 finals MVP, lock for the Hall of Fame.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 1539 viewsDarran

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 17:05 - Feb 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

13-time All Star, 1 league MVP and 1 finals MVP, lock for the Hall of Fame.

Never heard of him Tums.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 17:15 - Feb 13 with 1512 viewsGlyn1

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 15:24 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

Sometimes wagon jumpers stay on with us. Lots of Swansea students still support us after graduating I believe.

You're referring to ex-Swansea Uni student Jason Mohammad aren't you.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 18:25 - Feb 13 with 1430 viewsJethroJack

Can any of our US friends clarify the following... on 15:24 - Feb 13 by Private_Partz

Don't take it too seriously, I was only curious as to why he had the shirt because I'd seen him play a few years back. I guess having a family connection via his missus is as good a reason as any to trigger an interest, however short-lived.

EDIT. Sorry mate, my reply was meant for Loyal 😊
[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 18:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024