Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City 10:26 - Feb 13 with 6086 viewsdailew

Must be painful for JM to present that. You can see he's not enjoying it.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38951798

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:30 - Feb 13 with 5254 viewsperchrockjack

awful shirt too.

Black buttons ffs

Did make great viewing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:48 - Feb 13 with 5185 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Must be really hurting him to say good things about Swansea. Sometimes see him on the train back to London on Mondays after the Swans matches. I think I will sit at his table next time I see with my Swansea shirt on.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:57 - Feb 13 with 5128 viewsperchrockjack

Not just him

Pity lineker wasn't fronting.

We re becoming unmentionables again ,which suits.

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 4615 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:48 - Feb 13 by felixstowe_jack

Must be really hurting him to say good things about Swansea. Sometimes see him on the train back to London on Mondays after the Swans matches. I think I will sit at his table next time I see with my Swansea shirt on.

Match of the Day 2 must have hurt him. And Gullit didn't seem to have a clue who he was. Making him do Motd 3 is a delicious touch. well done BBC.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 21:51 - Feb 14 with 4575 viewsmacthejack

Pretty terrible punditry there by all involved. Absolutely zero insight whatsoever.
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 22:00 - Feb 14 with 4527 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 21:51 - Feb 14 by macthejack

Pretty terrible punditry there by all involved. Absolutely zero insight whatsoever.

I know. Apparently they're bringing in "football anaylst" Garth Crooks next week

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 4494 viewsBournedore

Anyone see Gary Neville's analysis of us on MNF? That was good analysis. Enjoyed him slating Leicester by comparison too

Think we're on around 27 mins...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 22:13]
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 23:00 - Feb 14 with 4332 viewsepaul

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 22:06 - Feb 14 by Bournedore

Anyone see Gary Neville's analysis of us on MNF? That was good analysis. Enjoyed him slating Leicester by comparison too

Think we're on around 27 mins...
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 22:13]

Fair play he knows his onions does Neville, really interesting to listen to him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 23:34 - Feb 14 with 4253 viewsItchySphincter

At least Neville doesn't think Gylfi is a new adidtion.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 23:53 - Feb 14 with 4218 viewssquarebear

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 21:51 - Feb 14 by macthejack

Gullit is laughably poor. Does he really manage a team?
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 01:36 - Feb 15 with 4105 viewsRogerstone

jm must have had a little bit of sick in his mouth talking about us

Karma is a wonderful thing after wat he did to bob humphreys

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 06:38 - Feb 15 with 3980 viewsBrynmill_Jack

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 01:36 - Feb 15 by Rogerstone

jm must have had a little bit of sick in his mouth talking about us

Karma is a wonderful thing after wat he did to bob humphreys

What did he do to Bob Humphreys?

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 09:40 - Feb 15 with 3703 viewsperchrockjack

Gull it a living example of great player shite manager

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 09:54 - Feb 15 with 3676 viewsClinton

Gullitt mentions at one point we have a 'decent' squad.
Not long ago, it was the worst squad in the league wasnt it ?
OK, 2 solid additions in Olsson and Carroll, but laughable how quickly the pundits opinions turn around.
Clement has that long relationship as assistant to Ancellotti. At one point towards the end of the piece, Martin Keown says
"...after Derby...he went back to Collocini..." I assume he meant Ancellotti?. Could do better methinks.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:03 - Feb 15 with 3652 viewsswanjackal

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 06:38 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

What did he do to Bob Humphreys?

?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:34 - Feb 15 with 3585 viewsDr_Winston

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 09:54 - Feb 15 by Clinton

Gullitt mentions at one point we have a 'decent' squad.
Not long ago, it was the worst squad in the league wasnt it ?
OK, 2 solid additions in Olsson and Carroll, but laughable how quickly the pundits opinions turn around.
Clement has that long relationship as assistant to Ancellotti. At one point towards the end of the piece, Martin Keown says
"...after Derby...he went back to Collocini..." I assume he meant Ancellotti?. Could do better methinks.

Most of the posters on here seemed to think it was the worst squad in the division and would struggle in the one below too.

Biggest problem was always the manager. Always. If Clement had replaced Guidolin instead of Bradley there's not a chance in hell we'd have had the autumn we did.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:43 - Feb 15 with 3560 viewsHeadmaster

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:34 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Most of the posters on here seemed to think it was the worst squad in the division and would struggle in the one below too.

Biggest problem was always the manager. Always. If Clement had replaced Guidolin instead of Bradley there's not a chance in hell we'd have had the autumn we did.

I think the biggest problem was Huw Jenkins leaving us with a weakened squad in the first place. We were desperate for new players in January. We were all over the shop with bad management too, but I think people are downplaying how badly the squad needed new blood.
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:53 - Feb 15 with 3538 viewsDr_Winston

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:43 - Feb 15 by Headmaster

I think the biggest problem was Huw Jenkins leaving us with a weakened squad in the first place. We were desperate for new players in January. We were all over the shop with bad management too, but I think people are downplaying how badly the squad needed new blood.

I don't think anyone doubts that the squad isn't as strong as it was in 2013, but as we saw last season with Guidolin and thus far under Clement it's a hell of a lot better than performances suggested.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 11:19 - Feb 15 with 3489 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

yep

a few of us did say .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 11:28 - Feb 15 with 3461 viewsLeonWasGod

Coleman wouldn't speak to JM at the Euros would he. Not sure what that was all about.
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 11:37 - Feb 15 with 3444 viewssiralan

Coleman knows JM is a bitter scummer Cnt who still has not got over the scum embarrassing the whole of Wales on their brief pathetic encounter in the Premiership.
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:19 - Feb 15 with 3360 viewsHeadmaster

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 10:53 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

I don't think anyone doubts that the squad isn't as strong as it was in 2013, but as we saw last season with Guidolin and thus far under Clement it's a hell of a lot better than performances suggested.

You're talking about the squad as it was pre-January? The squad at the beginning of the season wasn't even as good as the squad of 2015-16, and we were fighting relegation back then too. This all comes down to Huw.

I still think that without the January signings we would be worse off. Olsson has already got a goal, and Carroll and Narsingh have had immediate impacts. There is mass improvement in all areas thanks to Clement, but we mustn't forget how much the January signings have helped.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 12:20]
MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:22 - Feb 15 with 3349 viewsswanjackal

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:19 - Feb 15 by Headmaster

You're talking about the squad as it was pre-January? The squad at the beginning of the season wasn't even as good as the squad of 2015-16, and we were fighting relegation back then too. This all comes down to Huw.

I still think that without the January signings we would be worse off. Olsson has already got a goal, and Carroll and Narsingh have had immediate impacts. There is mass improvement in all areas thanks to Clement, but we mustn't forget how much the January signings have helped.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 12:20]

And for those signings, we have to commend our DOF Jenkins. An excellent job by him during this window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:24 - Feb 15 with 3334 viewsUxbridge

Hyperbole is always an issue, but the problem we had was the squad was poorly balanced. The window has improved that somewhat. Still some way to go. Without those key changes, would we be where we are now? Doubtful. It's going to take more than 1 window to undo the damage of the last 5 or so though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:26 - Feb 15 with 3330 viewsHeadmaster

MOTD3: The resurgence of Swansea City on 12:22 - Feb 15 by swanjackal

And for those signings, we have to commend our DOF Jenkins. An excellent job by him during this window.

Credit when it's due. Doesn't excuse the fact that he screwed up our summer transfer window, leaving us with a weak squad going into the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024