Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum Announced 12:11 - Feb 14 with 2617 viewsSwansTrust

This is one date you don't want to miss

Our Fans Forum at the Liberty Stadium with January's Premier League Manager of the Month - Paul Clement.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/02/14/february-fans-forum-at-the-liberty/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Fans Forum Announced on 12:14 - Feb 14 with 2603 viewsLandore_Jack

Not a good idea to have HJ attending the same meeting as PC and some of the playing staff. The meeting could become very hostile towards HJ.

#backtojack

Fans Forum Announced on 12:17 - Feb 14 with 2577 viewsPegojack

Damn, I'm away on holiday.

I hope someone will stand up and ask Jenkins why he and his co-conspirators felt it necessary to keep the Supporters Trust completely in the dark about the deal negotiated with the Americans until it was done and dusted, ensuring the shares held by the body representing the fans would be rendered effectively worthless? And does he feel any trepidation at the prospect of facing legal action as a result?
Fans Forum Announced on 12:18 - Feb 14 with 2575 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Fans Forum Announced on 12:14 - Feb 14 by Landore_Jack

Not a good idea to have HJ attending the same meeting as PC and some of the playing staff. The meeting could become very hostile towards HJ.

...there's no 'could' about it. This will get tasty.
Might make an effort to make this one, never been to one before.

Fans Forum Announced on 12:21 - Feb 14 with 2558 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fans Forum Announced on 12:18 - Feb 14 by Jack_y_Jwc

...there's no 'could' about it. This will get tasty.
Might make an effort to make this one, never been to one before.

Surely he'll refuse to answer any questions about the take over due to the probable pending legal action?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fans Forum Announced on 12:21 - Feb 14 with 2564 viewsLandore_Jack

Has a date been set when JL and SK plan to meet the fans?

#backtojack

Fans Forum Announced on 12:37 - Feb 14 with 2509 viewsNeathJack

I completely agree with this.

The issues towards Jenkins and the board are completely separate to the team management and playing staff and it isn't a good idea to have those lines blurred with the inevitable hostility that will be shown towards Jenkins with the management & playing staff there.

Jenkins & the yanks should attend with in a separate forum.
Fans Forum Announced on 12:39 - Feb 14 with 2499 viewsPegojack

Fans Forum Announced on 12:21 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely he'll refuse to answer any questions about the take over due to the probable pending legal action?

Good point, Dwight, he probably will, but I hope he's asked about it anyway, just to embarrass the fecker.
Fans Forum Announced on 12:47 - Feb 14 with 2452 viewsNeath_Jack

Absolutely mate.

Imagine how awkward it will be for PC, whilst the room rightfully goes after Jenkins.

Shocked at this decision to be honest, but then again when i think about it...........

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum Announced on 13:25 - Feb 14 with 2368 viewsScotia

HJ attending this is either extremely brave, stupid or he is a narcissist.
Fans Forum Announced on 13:30 - Feb 14 with 2341 viewsUxbridge

Seems the original announcement was in error.

The Fans Forum in a couple of weeks is with Paul Clement only (plus potentially some other guests TBC). Huw Jenkins is not scheduled to attend that.

We are looking to arrange a forum with Levien, Kaplan and Jenkins for a later date.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Fans Forum Announced on 13:39 - Feb 14 with 2299 viewsGlyn1

Fans Forum Announced on 12:37 - Feb 14 by NeathJack

I completely agree with this.

The issues towards Jenkins and the board are completely separate to the team management and playing staff and it isn't a good idea to have those lines blurred with the inevitable hostility that will be shown towards Jenkins with the management & playing staff there.

Jenkins & the yanks should attend with in a separate forum.

Message deleted because I hadn't read Ux's clarification.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 13:41]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Fans Forum Announced on 13:40 - Feb 14 with 2291 viewsVetchfielder

I wholeheartedly support the Trust but this is a terrible idea. I didn't think is was wise to have HJ come along to a forum at all, let alone join the Americans for a full on bullsh1t-fest. This decision to have HJ join PC is even worse - it's spoilt what would have been a nice positive forum. The 2 forums should have been separate.
This seems to have been designed to take some of the negativity out of any event that HJ attends. I can't see it working in this case and will only make it uncomfortable for PC.

Request to the Trust board reps - probably too late now but please re-think this one

Proud to have been one of the 231

Fans Forum Announced on 13:48 - Feb 14 with 2264 viewsLandore_Jack

Fans Forum Announced on 13:30 - Feb 14 by Uxbridge

The Fans Forum in a couple of weeks is with Paul Clement only (plus potentially some other guests TBC). Huw Jenkins is not scheduled to attend that.

We are looking to arrange a forum with Levien, Kaplan and Jenkins for a later date.

Phew. Thanks Ux.

#backtojack

Fans Forum Announced on 13:52 - Feb 14 with 2252 viewsVetchfielder

Thanks Ux, sorry but I missed your earlier message too. Still, it needed to be said

Proud to have been one of the 231

Fans Forum Announced on 14:00 - Feb 14 with 2229 viewsNeathJack

Excellent.
Fans Forum Announced on 14:38 - Feb 14 with 2161 viewsUxbridge

Fans Forum Announced on 13:52 - Feb 14 by Vetchfielder

Thanks Ux, sorry but I missed your earlier message too. Still, it needed to be said

Oh I agree. I don't know what the original message said, but it was always the intention to separate the football and non football type forums, especially in the current climate. Even though things seems to be calming down and improving, it's still far too toxic to mix the two IMO, although I'd always prefer keeping them separate anyway.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Fans Forum Announced on 14:52 - Feb 14 with 2130 viewsLoyal

I can see HJ surrounded by Derek Chisorah lookalikes all champing at the bit to have a pop.
Well, we are Swansea 😂👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fans Forum Announced on 22:03 - Feb 14 with 1879 viewssiralan

Thank god PC is not going to have to face the fans sat next to the scum sellout that is Jenkins.

We do not need PC having the hatred and negativity that Jenkins will attract anywhere near him.

I would not put it past Jenkins trying to get a meeting/forum in the company of PC knowing the fans would moderate the anger towards him if PC is there.
Fans Forum Announced on 22:30 - Feb 14 with 1821 viewsSwanzay

Fans Forum Announced on 12:21 - Feb 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From what I hear there is no further legal action pending and all due diligence has been completed, HJ, MM et al have had their £££.
Fans Forum Announced on 09:34 - Feb 22 with 1597 viewsLandore_Jack

Looking forward to this later.

#backtojack

Fans Forum Announced on 09:46 - Feb 22 with 1586 viewsperchrockjack

Seeing this antipathy ,I'm hoping OC doesn't take fright and walks away

I'm not sure people have thought this through

All of it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024