Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jason Levien 19:24 - Feb 14 with 3506 viewsNirvana

A bit of suggested reading on Jason Levien, as I don't think they've been posted before. Differing views but character doesn't seem to be a strong suit:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/grizzlies-ceo-jason-levien-fired-front-offi

http://thesportsquotient.com/nba/2015/8/10/evaluating-the-brief-tenure-of-two-to

Bonus V Day (and quite boring, yet informative) article about his wife for those with a media fixation:

http://digiday.com/publishers/meredith-levien-new-york-times/
Jason Levien on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 3445 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The New York Times is banned in China, however over half of the New York Times' visitors (50.1%) are from China.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/nytimes.com

Puzzling. If there is an investigation into that paper using Chinese click bots to generate traffic, possibly to increase ad revenue or compose misleading traffic numbers to investors, I hope Jason is not implicated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jason Levien on 20:07 - Feb 14 with 3308 viewsicecoldjack

We all know we sold out to dodgy yanks, i mean lets be honest the first thing any decent owners would do is make a statement of intent, ie, sign Joe Allen, but no, we signed only after we sold.

They don't have a pot to p1ss in RE The Swans, but it's all done now, just have to hope we stay up, and the yanks flip the club for a tidy profit and promtly fook off into the wilderness.

Lets remember it's as much their fault that we're in this mess, speaking of which, where the fook is Landon Donovan these days?? kept a low profile since he consulted a total fookin idiot in bob bradley into the club, haven't heard a peep from him since we started winning , but hey it's because we apparently hate yanks right ?

Landon Donovan looks a sneaky coont to me, so do his mates Jason and Co.
Fingers crossed the Swans stay up because god only knows what will happen if we go down.
Jason Levien on 12:50 - Feb 15 with 2798 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jason Levien on 20:07 - Feb 14 by icecoldjack

We all know we sold out to dodgy yanks, i mean lets be honest the first thing any decent owners would do is make a statement of intent, ie, sign Joe Allen, but no, we signed only after we sold.

They don't have a pot to p1ss in RE The Swans, but it's all done now, just have to hope we stay up, and the yanks flip the club for a tidy profit and promtly fook off into the wilderness.

Lets remember it's as much their fault that we're in this mess, speaking of which, where the fook is Landon Donovan these days?? kept a low profile since he consulted a total fookin idiot in bob bradley into the club, haven't heard a peep from him since we started winning , but hey it's because we apparently hate yanks right ?

Fingers crossed the Swans stay up because god only knows what will happen if we go down.

Fairs fair though, they made a mistake and put it right. The window has gone as well as we could have possibly hoped and Paul Clement has done a remarkable job. We'll stay up this season no doubt.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jason Levien on 19:24 - Feb 15 with 2538 viewsNirvana

Jason Levien on 20:07 - Feb 14 by icecoldjack

Agree with the points brought up here. The hope has to be that when The Americans do sell, we are still in the PL and the new owners aren't worse. Anything else would be a disaster, and one completely made out of sheer greed from everyone involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024