Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bayern v Arsenal 21:08 - Feb 15 with 2249 viewsbiggar

After a good first half Arsenal are falling apart at the seams here. Could be a cricket score.
Bayern v Arsenal on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2242 viewsDr_Winston

Arsenal disintegrating after a good start. Game after game, season after season. Any other club of that stature would have f*cked Wenger off five years ago.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2239 viewsjack2jack

Sorry must have posted at the same time
Bayern v Arsenal on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2234 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a shame that Wenger believes the couple of million pounds he gets per year is worth tarnishing the incredible legacy he established a decade ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 2218 viewsjack2jack

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:09 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Arsenal disintegrating after a good start. Game after game, season after season. Any other club of that stature would have f*cked Wenger off five years ago.

Perennial bottlers in league and CL
Bayern v Arsenal on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 2205 viewsDr_Winston

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:13 - Feb 15 by jack2jack

Perennial bottlers in league and CL

What he did for the first decade despite having a far lower budget than his competitors is well worthy of admiration, but there's no doubt he's been allowed to hang on for far too long.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:15 - Feb 15 with 2196 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:09 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Amazingly 3 nil would still do it at the haemorrhoids. Game on if hey pull one back. Unlikely as it seems....
Is it safe standing behind the Arsenal goal? It looks like.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 2172 viewsjack2jack

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:14 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

What he did for the first decade despite having a far lower budget than his competitors is well worthy of admiration, but there's no doubt he's been allowed to hang on for far too long.

Couldn't agree more,however I think after this a lot of fans will have run out of patience,I think sentiment will go out of the window,have a listen to TalkSport tonight, they'll be in meltdown.
Bayern v Arsenal on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 2107 viewsDr_Winston

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:18 - Feb 15 by jack2jack

Couldn't agree more,however I think after this a lot of fans will have run out of patience,I think sentiment will go out of the window,have a listen to TalkSport tonight, they'll be in meltdown.

I avoid Talksport on the grounds that it makes me fear for the future of humanity.

Login to get fewer ads

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 2068 viewsmonmouth

You're f*****g shit, you're f*****g shit, you're f*****g shit, you're f*****g shit, you're f*****g shit.

Boot's on the other foot now. 'Ave it you billy big bollox cocks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 2068 viewsjack2jack

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:34 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

I avoid Talksport on the grounds that it makes me fear for the future of humanity.

I listen most nights at 10,if you don't take it too seriously it's just a bit of a laugh really,each to their own I suppose.G and K are just wind up merchants
Bayern v Arsenal on 22:11 - Feb 15 with 1977 viewsjackrabbit

When's all said and done, I could not see ANY Premier League side living with Bayern tonight. They were exceptional. Lewandowski is an outstanding centre forward being supported by other outstanding players including Robben and Lahm. Their 3rd goal was fantastic teamwork. Some team.
Bayern v Arsenal on 22:17 - Feb 15 with 1951 viewsjack2jack

Bayern v Arsenal on 22:11 - Feb 15 by jackrabbit

When's all said and done, I could not see ANY Premier League side living with Bayern tonight. They were exceptional. Lewandowski is an outstanding centre forward being supported by other outstanding players including Robben and Lahm. Their 3rd goal was fantastic teamwork. Some team.

Bayern were superb tonight,even with away goal,can't see Arsenal pulling that one back,they were made to look poor mind you.
Bayern v Arsenal on 23:57 - Feb 15 with 1845 viewsairedale

Bayern v Arsenal on 21:34 - Feb 15 by Dr_Winston

Talk sport is an advertising media that includes a bit of sport for the twpsins. I'd bet my Hedgehog Gutter Brush on it.
Bayern v Arsenal on 23:59 - Feb 15 with 1842 viewstrampie

If it was not for the Arsenal goalie tonight, Bayern would have scored 10.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Bayern v Arsenal on 01:12 - Feb 16 with 1794 viewsWanderer

do believe they lost a coaching assistant lately have Munich, maybe AW could go there and learn from Ancelloti.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024