Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Barrow .......... 22:50 - Feb 16 with 4509 viewsItchySphincter

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/02/16/mo-barrow-suggests-one-area-where-leeds-tru

Maybe he should have given Swansea fans something to cheer about. Anyhow good luck to him. It must be great listening to those amazing Leeds fans whilst getting splinters in his arse in the lower leagues.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mo Barrow .......... on 22:53 - Feb 16 with 4112 viewsbuilthjack

Their fans will soon be giving him sh1t when he over rounds the ball 9 times out of ten

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mo Barrow .......... on 23:02 - Feb 16 with 4056 viewsFireboy

As Dar would say

Fvck him
Mo Barrow .......... on 23:05 - Feb 16 with 4032 viewsAl_Bundy

Not the brightest comments he should be banding about. Leeds are on a roll and wasn't too long ago they were getting 12k at home. Their away fans are good though.

Barrow should also suggest he isn't good enough for the Premier League either.
Mo Barrow .......... on 23:14 - Feb 16 with 4000 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

tawt

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mo Barrow .......... on 23:46 - Feb 16 with 3890 viewsBanosswan

Not the brightest spark is he.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mo Barrow .......... on 00:37 - Feb 17 with 3798 viewsLoyal

So let me get this right. Whilst sitting on his backside at a lower level than he was a few weeks ago he hears voices better ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mo Barrow .......... on 02:17 - Feb 17 with 3708 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How does a man convicted of domestic assault get given permission to not only enter this country but work here too?

Terrible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Mo Barrow .......... on 04:36 - Feb 17 with 3678 viewsicecoldjack

Barrow sounds a right prick to me, i'd honestly be happy to see him sold in the summer, all icing and no cake is our Mo.

I think it was Toshack who said " there are premier league players, and players that happen to play in the premier league" Barrow is in the later catagory .
Had a few good 20 mins here and there against tired defenses and thats it, not much to show for the money and wages we have paid, and the fact he's 24 yrs old means he is a full blown pro who should be doing far better.

My guess is that he will do nothing at Leeds and end up back here, where he will be sold, obviously clement doesn't rate him and has seen his flaws early on.
A non entity for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Mo Barrow .......... on 07:40 - Feb 17 with 3497 viewsItchySphincter

Mo Barrow .......... on 00:37 - Feb 17 by Loyal

So let me get this right. Whilst sitting on his backside at a lower level than he was a few weeks ago he hears voices better ?

Yerp, that's what I'm seeing too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mo Barrow .......... on 08:11 - Feb 17 with 3395 viewsTrundle10

catchy song and all that but I still cannot believe some sang his name, absolute dirge.
Mo Barrow .......... on 08:12 - Feb 17 with 3394 viewsWhiterockin

Mo Barrow .......... on 00:37 - Feb 17 by Loyal

If the rumors are correct I hope the voice he continually hears is the voice of AR.
Mo Barrow .......... on 10:05 - Feb 17 with 3175 viewsjojaca

Mo Barrow .......... on 08:12 - Feb 17 by Whiterockin

If the rumors are correct I hope the voice he continually hears is the voice of AR.

He is just a sprinter with no football intelligence. Did have high hopes for him, but kept on failing to deliver with his partner in crime Mr Montero.

Even when you know, you never know?

Mo Barrow .......... on 10:53 - Feb 17 with 3039 viewsLoyal

Mo Barrow .......... on 08:11 - Feb 17 by Trundle10

catchy song and all that but I still cannot believe some sang his name, absolute dirge.

No man should ever sing songs about other men,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Mo Barrow .......... on 12:27 - Feb 17 with 2910 viewssP7qupUf

Mo Barrow .......... on 10:05 - Feb 17 by jojaca

He is just a sprinter with no football intelligence. Did have high hopes for him, but kept on failing to deliver with his partner in crime Mr Montero.

Agreed. Jeff will also be gone soon.

Ironically, all those who continue to give Routs stick on here may like to note that he is the one with the extended contract and part of the match day team/squad. He may be raging and lost a bit of pace etc but still puts a shift in, has a football brain and can defend.
Mo Barrow .......... on 12:46 - Feb 17 with 2846 viewsmonmouth

He does realise he's only on loan right?

Thick. As. Shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Mo Barrow .......... on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 2793 viewsTaliesin

Mo Barrow .......... on 12:27 - Feb 17 by sP7qupUf

Ironically, all those who continue to give Routs stick on here may like to note that he is the one with the extended contract and part of the match day team/squad. He may be raging and lost a bit of pace etc but still puts a shift in, has a football brain and can defend.

"He may be raging..."

Our Wayne ?
Mo Barrow .......... on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 2793 viewsJackSkellington

Mo Barrow .......... on 12:27 - Feb 17 by sP7qupUf

Routs had his best game in a long time against Leicester. Lets hope he's another one that Clement's coaching is bringing back into form again. Be very happy if he continues to play that well.
Mo Barrow .......... on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 2539 viewsWingstandwood

Mo Barrow? Half man, half relentless goal drought!

Combined 60 apps for Swansea and other loaned clubs ONE F#CKING GOAL. He should be more worried about the noise a ball hitting the back of a net sounds like, the impostor!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 17:03]

Argus!

Mo Barrow .......... on 17:18 - Feb 17 with 2479 viewsLeonWasGod

Mo Barrow .......... on 17:00 - Feb 17 by Wingstandwood

Mo Barrow? Half man, half relentless goal drought!

Combined 60 apps for Swansea and other loaned clubs ONE F#CKING GOAL. He should be more worried about the noise a ball hitting the back of a net sounds like, the impostor!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2017 17:03]

Not particularly relevant here. I'm sure they said on the box last night, when Manure were cheating their way to victory, that Valencia hasn't scored for 3 years. I was surprised by that, so we're certainly not alone in having players like Barrow. There seem to be quite a few sprinters as opposed to footballers out there.
Mo Barrow .......... on 18:08 - Feb 17 with 2356 viewsEasternJack

Mo Barrow .......... on 10:53 - Feb 17 by Loyal

No man should ever sing songs about other men,

Not true.

Let me teach you one I know about Eddie May

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Mo Barrow .......... on 18:57 - Feb 17 with 2270 viewsGriffting

Mo Barrow .......... on 17:18 - Feb 17 by LeonWasGod

Not particularly relevant here. I'm sure they said on the box last night, when Manure were cheating their way to victory, that Valencia hasn't scored for 3 years. I was surprised by that, so we're certainly not alone in having players like Barrow. There seem to be quite a few sprinters as opposed to footballers out there.

In fairness to valencia, he has been transitioned to right back over the past few seasons.
Mo Barrow .......... on 20:07 - Feb 17 with 2160 viewsLoyal

Mo Barrow .......... on 18:08 - Feb 17 by EasternJack

Not true.

Let me teach you one I know about Eddie May

That's about his wife.
Not the same 😂

Mo Barrow .......... on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 2138 viewsPinky

Fast but crap player turns out to be a crap man. Bye, Mo. Try not to put crosses in the stands, but don't try to come back.
Mo Barrow .......... on 21:24 - Feb 17 with 2057 viewsJack123

What an absolute co*k.. You are on a loan you fuc*ng plum!! Get shot!!

libera nos a malo

Mo Barrow .......... on 01:26 - Feb 18 with 1898 viewsLoyal

Mo Barrow .......... on 21:24 - Feb 17 by Jack123

What an absolute co*k.. You are on a loan you fuc*ng plum!! Get shot!!

He needs to hear some fcking noise when the tw@t is rejected by Leeds for being shit.
Absolute cnt stain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024