Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? 13:09 - Feb 18 with 2507 viewsJethroJack

I reckon its about time they lost 😁
Swans win @ 12/1.
0-1 @ 40/1.
1-2 @ 40/1.
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:33 - Feb 18 with 2315 viewshammy

Got a draw written all over it 😀

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:36 - Feb 18 with 2308 viewsmonmouth

We'll still be out of the bottom 3 whatever. Amazing really. No reason not to go for the throat here. Real shot to nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:40 - Feb 18 with 2298 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:36 - Feb 18 by monmouth

We'll still be out of the bottom 3 whatever. Amazing really. No reason not to go for the throat here. Real shot to nothing.

Like the Man City game. I'm hoping for another good performance to keep that run going most of all. If we can snatch a point, so much the better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 2276 viewssully49

1 , 2 Chelsea will throw everything at us, however, providing we maintain our current levels of commitment and team spirit will see us through. Our defence will hold the key to our success because Chelsea could only manage a draw away at Burnley, many will consider that as a lose of 2 vital points.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 15:17 - Feb 18 with 2249 viewsEbo

With the confidence we have right now a draw would not surprise me. Chelsea were not up to much against Burnley (albeit away) but we do seem to have momentum too and Chelsea have to lose sometime this season or have a stinker at home at some point.

The following 2 games though will see us a long way towards our goal as long as we win them. If results went our way in those 2 games we could sail 7-10 pts clear.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 16:04 - Feb 18 with 2210 viewsbuilthjack

Chelsea 0, Swans 1.
Party til morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 2174 viewsJethroJack

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 16:04 - Feb 18 by builthjack

Chelsea 0, Swans 1.
Party til morning.

Monday morning 😜
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 2133 viewsGlyn1

Brexit, Trump, Leicester winning the Premier League, Burnley losing at home to Lincoln. Only an absolute idiot would predict anything nowadays.

0 - 9 to Swansea. Llorente, Syggi and Mawson all score hat tricks.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 17:32 - Feb 18 with 2120 viewsGreatBritton

2-2 written all over it
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 17:38 - Feb 18 with 2109 viewsspiderboy

the performance will still be there,i have no doubt about that,
as for the result ? thats up to the big man upstairs.
so I,m going for a 3-2 loss
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 18:57 - Feb 18 with 2058 viewsSwansNZ

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 14:36 - Feb 18 by monmouth

Not expecting anything from the game, so anything would be an unexpected bonus. At the end of the day, we’ll be out of the bottom 3 and would have had another top 6 team fixture out of the way.

2-0

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 19:07 - Feb 18 with 2047 viewslonglostjack

1-2 Swans !!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 21:42 - Feb 18 with 1978 viewsJackUlation

2----2 gorra be.
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 22:30 - Feb 18 with 1947 viewsphact0rri

It feels like a draw if we can keep up our defence standards shown in 2017. I can't imagine it being 0-0. Chelski will bag at least a goal. but if we keep the deficit to just one back, we have a shout to get something out of this match.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 22:38 - Feb 18 with 1930 viewsicecoldjack

If we turn Chelsea over then Clement will be extremely hot property, his partnership with Claude would be a Chelsea fans wet dream, young British manager with connections at the club etc,etc.

It's possible that clement may have some good info on most of the opposition players, the big question is how much chelsea will be up for the game, unfortunately i think Conte will see this as a potential Banana skin so it could be a focused team we face, which will mean defeat.

I like to think that footballers arrogance is alive and well in west London though, so i'm going for a hard fought draw .

I'd settle for a good performance irrelevent of the result, it's the premier league so fook knows whats gonna happen truth be told !!
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 08:16 - Feb 19 with 1843 viewsSTID2017

A bet on any of those three odds is a worthwhile punt IMO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 10:39 - Feb 19 with 1790 viewsJethroJack

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 17:25 - Feb 18 by Glyn1

Brexit, Trump, Leicester winning the Premier League, Burnley losing at home to Lincoln. Only an absolute idiot would predict anything nowadays.

0 - 9 to Swansea. Llorente, Syggi and Mawson all score hat tricks.

Go on mun, treat yourself, put a quid on 0-1, what's the worse that can happen.
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 10:41 - Feb 19 with 1788 viewsJethroJack

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 08:16 - Feb 19 by STID2017

A bet on any of those three odds is a worthwhile punt IMO

👌 forfeiting a Costa coffee might get you £80
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 11:00 - Feb 19 with 1774 viewsSTID2017

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 10:41 - Feb 19 by JethroJack

👌 forfeiting a Costa coffee might get you £80

Think I'll be forgoing my 50p each way on the Grand National and invest it on a 2-1 win for Swans at Chelsea

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 12:24 - Feb 19 with 1731 viewsJethroJack

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 11:00 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Think I'll be forgoing my 50p each way on the Grand National and invest it on a 2-1 win for Swans at Chelsea

Good luck!
I splashed out £3 @ 12/1 on Swans 2-0 Leicester.
So, the £39 is sitting there.....so £5 on 0-1 & £5 on 1-2 😁
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 12:25]
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 12:26 - Feb 19 with 1722 viewsBloodyhills

I think we can snatch a draw but it's more important to keep on with improved performances.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 01:24 - Feb 21 with 1556 viewsWanderer

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 22:38 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

If we turn Chelsea over then Clement will be extremely hot property, his partnership with Claude would be a Chelsea fans wet dream, young British manager with connections at the club etc,etc.

It's possible that clement may have some good info on most of the opposition players, the big question is how much chelsea will be up for the game, unfortunately i think Conte will see this as a potential Banana skin so it could be a focused team we face, which will mean defeat.

I like to think that footballers arrogance is alive and well in west London though, so i'm going for a hard fought draw .

I'd settle for a good performance irrelevent of the result, it's the premier league so fook knows whats gonna happen truth be told !!

Good points icy, can see the Chelski crowd cheering Claude out on the pitch before game and maybe messing with Chelski players heads, might put one or two them off , shouldn't really but superstitious lot footy players, take any advantage out of the situation.
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 07:35 - Feb 21 with 1504 viewsepaul

Every time I bet on us we're garbage, so I steer clear, but I'm so tempted, so a couple of 10 bob bets going on. Either way it's an all dayer 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 08:23 - Feb 21 with 1476 viewsJethroJack

Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 07:35 - Feb 21 by epaul

Every time I bet on us we're garbage, so I steer clear, but I'm so tempted, so a couple of 10 bob bets going on. Either way it's an all dayer 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

First time I ever bothered betting on us was for the Carlisle Football League Trophy Final...£20 @ 30/1 for 2-1 & Trunds first scorer. Needless to say I didn't want us to get a third. Generally, its a mugs game, but a few quid now & again on odds better than 10/1 when we've beaten the likes of Arsenal & Utd has paid for a few tickets!
Chelsea v Swans...prediction? on 08:56 - Feb 21 with 1453 viewssherpajacob

With their lead chelsea would be ok with a draw.

We need to start better than we did against man city mind.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024