Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps 18:43 - Feb 20 with 5085 viewsDewi1jack

Sorry if this is a ferdy. Leicester fans have made complaints to the club and the FA about a bit of abuse from the lovely fans of Millwall. Who'd have thought that Millwall would be a cause of trouble? Those lovely pie and mash people? Really? Truthfully, who in loving fug would go to the Den and not expect to get abuse? http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/lcfc-complain-to-fa-following-clash-with-millw w Was weak with laughter when I heard it on the news earlier

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 18:53 - Feb 20 with 5047 viewsWingstandwood

After their result the first thing that came into my mind was?....Millwall AWAY was the least wanted FA Cup draw confidence-builder for a team sinking faster than a stone and on an absolutely crazy horrendous run of /turn of fortunes.

Argus!

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 19:22 - Feb 20 with 4941 viewsperchrockjack

Despise meelwall but fair play this time

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 20:18 - Feb 20 with 4779 viewsGlyn1

If when we go to West Ham tge fans get bottles thrown at them will you be saying the same?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 20:21 - Feb 20 with 4762 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 20:23 - Feb 20 with 4742 viewsLoyal

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 20:18 - Feb 20 by Glyn1

If when we go to West Ham tge fans get bottles thrown at them will you be saying the same?

Why would West Ham throw bottles Glyn, bubbles surely ?
Spellchecker ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:08 - Feb 20 with 4476 viewsFergal

What is the issue with Leicester's statement exactly?
Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:19 - Feb 20 with 4410 viewsLeonWasGod

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:08 - Feb 20 by Fergal

Apparently they're wimps. And it's 1975 again.
Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:23 - Feb 20 with 4392 viewsItchySphincter

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:19 - Feb 20 by LeonWasGod

Apparently they're wimps. And it's 1975 again.

Whimps.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:27 - Feb 20 with 4365 viewsBanosswan

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 20:21 - Feb 20 by ItchySphincter

I was looking for a picture to post, first thing that came in to my head.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 3807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 22:08 - Feb 20 by Fergal

Well they are hardly angels themselves are they? I remember reading posts on here after our first game of the season in the CCC (I think it was under Sousa) where their mob were apparently threatening families and peaceful swans fans.

They were tw@ts down here the season before last so no sympathy at all here. The poor darlings lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 09:20 - Feb 23 with 3745 viewsperchrockjack

Having been to the three East Midlands clubs ,I'm not keen on any of them

Granted I can be a difficult chap ,at times, but I always seemed to get cross there .

I've had some lively spats with some too

All in all, tw@ts of the first order

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 09:41 - Feb 23 with 3718 viewsLoyal

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 08:36 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Well they are hardly angels themselves are they? I remember reading posts on here after our first game of the season in the CCC (I think it was under Sousa) where their mob were apparently threatening families and peaceful swans fans.

They were tw@ts down here the season before last so no sympathy at all here. The poor darlings lol

Cnt of a club, they deserve all they get.
They didn't have it easy last night in Seville either once they started their England shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 3655 viewsWarwickHunt

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 09:41 - Feb 23 by Loyal

Cnt of a club, they deserve all they get.
They didn't have it easy last night in Seville either once they started their England shit.

Were they marmalised?
Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 3467 viewsLoyal

Leicester fans are a bunch of whimps on 10:34 - Feb 23 by WarwickHunt

Were they marmalised?

Hopefully 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024