Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis 21:18 - Feb 20 with 1214 viewsBenJ94

How come Sutton's looks better than ours?
Gomis on 21:28 - Feb 20 with 1194 viewsSwansNZ

Ours is doing very well in France

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gomis on 00:11 - Feb 21 with 1079 viewsbuilthjack

Sutton's is a plastic

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gomis on 03:04 - Feb 21 with 1011 viewsDewi1jack

Gomis on 21:28 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

And long may he continue to flourish...

In France

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gomis on 03:40 - Feb 21 with 1001 viewsEasternJack

Gomis on 21:28 - Feb 20 by SwansNZ

Our highest scoring player this season doesn't even play for us - and has scored as much as gylfi and llorente combined so far - all for a decent club - as their captain!. And all while we're effectively subsidising the deal by still being responsible for his signing on fee which accounts for half of his ongoing salary.

Not that I'd have him back - he doesn't suit our play (Shelvey was the last midfielder we had who had the vision and ability to hit his early runs - maybe Carrol now?). But it's a myth that he's a bad player.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Gomis on 06:30 - Feb 21 with 963 viewsDr_Winston

PSG stuffing Barca whilst not even being top of Ligue One has quietened down the quite strident assertions from some quarters that the French league is on a par with the Pic Up Spares Division One.

Good for Bafe. Scapegoated here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gomis on 06:38 - Feb 21 with 955 viewsjack247

Because he probably is better than ours
Gomis on 07:52 - Feb 21 with 912 viewsandypitt56

Well the loan deal has worked wonders, Bafe has his eye for goals back and because of his form a player we couldnt get off the books last year should now command a decent fee. He doesn't suit our style and hopefully we get some decent money for him. Good luck to him i Say.
Gomis on 11:40 - Feb 21 with 778 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gomis on 07:52 - Feb 21 by andypitt56

Well the loan deal has worked wonders, Bafe has his eye for goals back and because of his form a player we couldnt get off the books last year should now command a decent fee. He doesn't suit our style and hopefully we get some decent money for him. Good luck to him i Say.

You don't realise that he is out for the rest of the season with a possibly career threatening knee injury at his age?

How Gomis and the BBC's live MOM Deacon are languishing down in that division playing part time football is beyond me.
Deacon is an Ex Arsenal player, I wonder how he ended up down there?
Both of them regularly took apart Man U's defence, as Sutton's manager said how Deacon hasn't been snapped up by aLeague Club he doesn't know.
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis on 13:58 - Feb 21 with 678 viewsLeonWasGod

The enigma that is Gomis. Banging them in before he joined us, banging them in when he left. Briefly looked like we'd found a player at thend of 2014-15 and start of 2015-16, but the rest of the time looked shot of confidence. Needs a lot of love maybe. Shame he's done his ligaments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024