Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? 13:27 - Feb 22 with 1908 viewsFlashberryjack

Wondering if anyone will be organising/attending a street party to remember Jo Cox, the MP that was tragically murdered.

Tragic as it was, but I think it's a bit over the top, surely there are a lot more worthy causes/reasons for holding a street party, just my opinion.

Thoughts ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 13:43 - Feb 22 with 1888 viewsperchrockjack

Odd

No doubt it ll be utilised for political purposes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:10 - Feb 22 with 1863 viewsHighjack

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 13:43 - Feb 22 by perchrockjack

Odd

No doubt it ll be utilised for political purposes

Absolutely. It's strange that the royal family are supporting it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:46 - Feb 22 with 1835 viewsblueytheblue

Well, it'll be a success.

I remember the great parties held celebrating the life of Ian Gow. Oh wait,no, that was just Corbyn and his mates.

Her death tragic as is was has always been a political football.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:47 - Feb 22 with 1835 viewsFieryJack

I'd organize a free street party if all the right wing fuc*ers on here just shut their frothing gobs for 24 hours - even if I had to hold it on my own at midnight in a storm.

Sausage rolls and cherryade all round.
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:51 - Feb 22 with 1828 viewsswanjackal

Rumour is, Elton John is flying in to re-re-release "Candle In The WInd" especially for the event too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:56 - Feb 22 with 1807 viewsLohengrin

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:47 - Feb 22 by FieryJack

I'd organize a free street party if all the right wing fuc*ers on here just shut their frothing gobs for 24 hours - even if I had to hold it on my own at midnight in a storm.

Sausage rolls and cherryade all round.

Even your bloody pop has to be red!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:22 - Feb 22 with 1773 viewspikeypaul

The last street party I went to was organised by Blair and Blunkett welcoming home the British boys from Guantanamo Bay.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 16:00]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:23 - Feb 22 with 1770 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:46 - Feb 22 by blueytheblue

I remember the great parties held celebrating the life of Ian Gow. Oh wait,no, that was just Corbyn and his mates.

There's nobody who would kick a political football harder .
Than a good old right winger .

Back of the net

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:37 - Feb 22 with 1755 viewsFieryJack

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:56 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

Even your bloody pop has to be red!

Well, in the interests of inclusivity & tolerance I'd have to get in at least one 2 litre bottle of Barr Bubblegum, a lurid blue liquid manufactured by the makers of Irn Bru
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:41 - Feb 22 with 1739 viewsacejack3065

A sitting MP is murdered by a Neo Nazi for political reasons and it's too politicised? Well f**k me deaf.
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:54 - Feb 22 with 1721 viewsLohengrin

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:41 - Feb 22 by acejack3065

A sitting MP is murdered by a Neo Nazi for political reasons and it's too politicised? Well f**k me deaf.

A neo-Nazi with a black brother and sister who swear he was nothing of the sort, who taught English to migrants and shot the MP while leaving her Moslem assistant completely unscathed.

There's something wrong with this picture, Ace.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 1657 viewsblueytheblue

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 15:54 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

A neo-Nazi with a black brother and sister who swear he was nothing of the sort, who taught English to migrants and shot the MP while leaving her Moslem assistant completely unscathed.

There's something wrong with this picture, Ace.

Didn't a Muslim shopkeeper claim "Britain First" wasn't yelled out?

Whatever - the key issue is clearly an MP was murdered.

The exploitation of that on the other hand...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 17:32 - Feb 22 with 1642 viewsDarran

Dreadfully sad about this young woman but it further enhances the fact that the worlds gone fuçking Bonkers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 17:42 - Feb 22 with 1624 viewsrock1n

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 17:32 - Feb 22 by Darran

Dreadfully sad about this young woman but it further enhances the fact that the worlds gone fuçking Bonkers.

Completely bonkers idea and very political, don't like it at all.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 19:14 - Feb 22 with 1534 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 14:46 - Feb 22 by blueytheblue

It's political by its nature due to the motives of her killer. She was murdered for political reasons unless you buy into Lohengrin's "patsy" conspiracy of course.

I don't see the issue. If people want to organise these things to celebrate Cox's life and espouse the values she espoused good luck to them. It's not for me but attendance isn't compulsory as far as I know so what's the issue?

We're all apparently live and let live liberal types in here aren't we?

Poll: Tory leader

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 19:22 - Feb 22 with 1514 viewsdickythorpe

Lets have a bake off for Lee Rigby!!
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 19:23 - Feb 22 with 1512 viewsJackfath

I think it's a great idea. Get to know the people who you live in our near. You don't have to attend such an event but who knows you may enjoy it and find out there are people living on your doorstep who are decent like minded people.

More of this is what this country needs. Not curmudgeonly recluses whose only means of communication is via an anonymous football chat room.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 19:35 - Feb 22 with 1494 viewsdickythorpe

Food hygiene is the problem here, so many dirty cùnts out there who don't wash their hands, cross contaminate cooked meat with raw meat.

I am glad I live in a detached house, with a nurse visiting to wipe my Arse and cook me my meals under my watchful eye.
Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 21:43 - Feb 22 with 1429 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 19:23 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

I think it's a great idea. Get to know the people who you live in our near. You don't have to attend such an event but who knows you may enjoy it and find out there are people living on your doorstep who are decent like minded people.

More of this is what this country needs. Not curmudgeonly recluses whose only means of communication is via an anonymous football chat room.

Bit scary, I'm staying in!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Anyone organising a street party in memory of murdered MP Jo Cox ? on 22:26 - Feb 22 with 1384 viewsLoyal

Jamie Vardy had a party.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024