Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news, bigots 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1198 viewsShaky

No need to fear being treated by filthy foreign doctors post Brexit:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/23/thousands-eea-doctors-may-leave

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Good news, bigots on 15:23 - Feb 24 with 1185 viewsblueytheblue

BMA sabre-rattling as usual.

Electorate rejected Labour's politicisation of the NHS.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Good news, bigots on 15:34 - Feb 24 with 1165 viewspikeypaul

The Guardian,says it all.

British GPs are the highest paid in the EU,I Assume they are happy for the pay cut.

Why do you think the GPs in the article actually came here for in the first place?

It's easy for them to say in a cleverly worded poll that they could think about leaving,lets
see how many actually do.

Somebody must have looked in the "project fear" box and realised this one had not been taken
out before the people decided last June 23rd.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 15:41]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Good news, bigots on 15:41 - Feb 24 with 1144 viewsJack_Meoff

Good news, bigots on 15:23 - Feb 24 by blueytheblue

BMA sabre-rattling as usual.

Electorate rejected Labour's politicisation of the NHS.

Ah, makes me smile when the term 'electorate' is used to imply some kind of collective font of knowledge when the reality is closer to being a bunch of sheep who keep themselves 'informed' by purchasing media outlets which are owned by billionaires.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Good news, bigots on 15:44 - Feb 24 with 1136 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good news, bigots on 15:41 - Feb 24 by Jack_Meoff

Ah, makes me smile when the term 'electorate' is used to imply some kind of collective font of knowledge when the reality is closer to being a bunch of sheep who keep themselves 'informed' by purchasing media outlets which are owned by billionaires.

You left out 75% of them are " Multi" billionaires tax dodgers or tax ivaders as Blue likes to call them ,
You know the ones who know how to do it the legal way .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Good news, bigots on 15:47 - Feb 24 with 1127 viewsblueytheblue

Good news, bigots on 15:41 - Feb 24 by Jack_Meoff

If only there were more enlightened people such as your good self... that way those damned plebs wouldn't have to be consulted via voting, huh?

It's pretty insulting to refer to people as being sheep because they don't agree with your political view.

Good news, bigots on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 1120 viewsblueytheblue

Good news, bigots on 15:44 - Feb 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

You left out 75% of them are " Multi" billionaires tax dodgers or tax ivaders as Blue likes to call them ,

Think your point would have more meaning if you actually knew the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

Good news, bigots on 18:24 - Feb 24 with 1026 viewsFlashberryjack

Good news, bigots on 15:48 - Feb 24 by blueytheblue

Think your point would have more meaning if you actually knew the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

Ouch!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Good news, bigots on 18:44 - Feb 24 with 993 viewsskippyjack

Good news, bigots on 15:44 - Feb 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

This is what you call 'economical control'..

They avoid tax. but also pay out billions in tax through workers..

They also pay thousands for Doctors..

These companies you slate.. actively pay for our NHS and workers livelihoods.

If you want to put sanctions and more tax on these billionaires.. they'll up sticks and f*ck off somewhere else.. leaving the NHS underfunded, and the UK as a whole underfunded.. and employment will take a plunge.

taking the billionaires to court, would have serious and catastrophic consequences to the economy.

just like the Trust taking the Americans to court.. the ramifications for our economy, trades would be curtains.

The Dr's have to understand that these huge corporations fund their livelihoods..

But like all of us.. billionaires have limits.. because the information that they have gathered throughout their life is due to someone else's ingenuity..

Who taught you the Quantum Mechanical principles to acquire the wealth you inherit?

Education institutions.

Who's families created the whole crux to set you on the 'path'.

Billionaires only know what information these 'certain' types of people are willing to share with them.

But they don't know everything.. there's things beyond university in this world.. and you'll be naïve to not think about it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Good news, bigots on 18:47 - Feb 24 with 989 viewsJack_Meoff

Good news, bigots on 15:47 - Feb 24 by blueytheblue

If only there were more enlightened people such as your good self... that way those damned plebs wouldn't have to be consulted via voting, huh?

It's pretty insulting to refer to people as being sheep because they don't agree with your political view.

Sorry bluey, was deliberately being antagonistic there, hence the smiley. It does baffle me though when you consider who owns these outlets (Murdoch, Rothermere, Desmond Barclay et al), do people think they work in their interest? Take into account also that the vast majority of stories originate from the Press Association anyway, and the lack of due diligence from journalists, you've got yourself a very tightly controlled press in the UK.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Good news, bigots on 19:28 - Feb 24 with 928 viewsperchrockjack

Press can get blamed when news doesn't suit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Good news, bigots on 19:53 - Feb 24 with 897 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good news, bigots on 18:44 - Feb 24 by skippyjack

This is what you call 'economical control'..

They avoid tax. but also pay out billions in tax through workers..

They also pay thousands for Doctors..

These companies you slate.. actively pay for our NHS and workers livelihoods.

If you want to put sanctions and more tax on these billionaires.. they'll up sticks and f*ck off somewhere else.. leaving the NHS underfunded, and the UK as a whole underfunded.. and employment will take a plunge.

taking the billionaires to court, would have serious and catastrophic consequences to the economy.

just like the Trust taking the Americans to court.. the ramifications for our economy, trades would be curtains.

The Dr's have to understand that these huge corporations fund their livelihoods..

But like all of us.. billionaires have limits.. because the information that they have gathered throughout their life is due to someone else's ingenuity..

Who taught you the Quantum Mechanical principles to acquire the wealth you inherit?

Education institutions.

Who's families created the whole crux to set you on the 'path'.

Billionaires only know what information these 'certain' types of people are willing to share with them.

But they don't know everything.. there's things beyond university in this world.. and you'll be naïve to not think about it.

Pay your taxes or F@ck off .

I'd guarantee they wouldn't go any where skip , they are making billions .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Good news, bigots on 02:04 - Feb 25 with 810 viewsDJack

Evening Shaky. I believe that you will agree when I say that we disagree on so much...but here your content aligns with my perception of the standpoint of many on here.

What is extremely funny though is that the normal perception, of these numpties, is good luck to those earning the megabucks but when it comes to an article where it confounds their simplistic viewpoint, or indeed, from a left wing source they shout "greedy bastards".

What a bunch of puke inducing hypocrites!. Even though I disagree with you on so much (nearly all !?) I sort of respect your consistency (honesty of thought/believe?). Others, however, are just venal cünts.

Welcome (?) back.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Good news, bigots on 02:32 - Feb 25 with 799 viewsskippyjack

Good news, bigots on 02:04 - Feb 25 by DJack

Evening Shaky. I believe that you will agree when I say that we disagree on so much...but here your content aligns with my perception of the standpoint of many on here.

What is extremely funny though is that the normal perception, of these numpties, is good luck to those earning the megabucks but when it comes to an article where it confounds their simplistic viewpoint, or indeed, from a left wing source they shout "greedy bastards".

What a bunch of puke inducing hypocrites!. Even though I disagree with you on so much (nearly all !?) I sort of respect your consistency (honesty of thought/believe?). Others, however, are just venal cünts.

Welcome (?) back.

Have you considered seeing somebody?.. or are you too far gone?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024