Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rightio then 17:04 - Feb 25 with 2495 viewsmonmouth

I wouldn't have believed a few short weeks ago after looking at our fixture list that we would be out of the bottom three after Chelsea away, heading into the real crux of our season.

Forget today, the real business starts now, no excuses and no room for error. The next four games could see it sorted out if we get it done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rightio then on 17:13 - Feb 25 with 2426 viewsDr_Winston

We lost, but we made Chelsea work for it. Our season won't be won or lost in games like this. As long as we keep the performances coming we'll be fine.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Rightio then on 17:17 - Feb 25 with 2357 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rightio then on 17:13 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

We lost, but we made Chelsea work for it. Our season won't be won or lost in games like this. As long as we keep the performances coming we'll be fine.

It certainly could do. How often do teams miss out on survival by one or two points?

There are three points available each match. We have thrown away two very achievable points against Manchester City and Chelsea. Why many are happy to dismiss these games just because of the stature of the opposing team baffles me. A point dropped here is no different to a point dropped elsewhere.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rightio then on 17:18 - Feb 25 with 2369 viewsjack2jack

Agree with all the above,the next 3 or 4 games will define our season.
Rightio then on 17:24 - Feb 25 with 2299 viewspencoedjack

Indeed.

Thought we were dead & buried a few weeks ago now I'm rather positive.

COYS
Rightio then on 17:25 - Feb 25 with 2288 viewsJack_Kass

Every day/week that goes by with our head above the water line is another week closer to the end of the season.

Pardon the cliche, but the three games in March really are 3 cup finals.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Rightio then on 17:26 - Feb 25 with 2281 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Players are working hard , looking very organised , I thought we'd go down .

But Huw finally got his man in .

We'll stay up

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rightio then on 17:42 - Feb 25 with 2220 viewsBanosswan

Rightio then on 17:17 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It certainly could do. How often do teams miss out on survival by one or two points?

There are three points available each match. We have thrown away two very achievable points against Manchester City and Chelsea. Why many are happy to dismiss these games just because of the stature of the opposing team baffles me. A point dropped here is no different to a point dropped elsewhere.

Look out, captain contradiction strikes again!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rightio then on 18:16 - Feb 25 with 2132 viewsTim_Harry

Rightio then on 17:42 - Feb 25 by Banosswan

Look out, captain contradiction strikes again!

He's just fishing mun. Let him have his fun!
Login to get fewer ads

Rightio then on 20:17 - Feb 25 with 1956 viewsZZoric

So full of contradictions

Try harder - re-read your posts and see where you keep on contradicting

If you have a strategy - stick to it - else fack off
Rightio then on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 1860 viewsE20Jack

If points away to Man City and Chelsea are very achievable then winning almost every game is very achievable surely? We should be winning the league really.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rightio then on 21:09 - Feb 25 with 1839 viewsTim_Harry

The last two posts.

Seriously, he's just fishing. Don't respond.

He's a damn good fisherman, no doubt, but don't take the bait mun!
Rightio then on 21:33 - Feb 25 with 1786 viewslonglostjack

Rightio then on 21:09 - Feb 25 by Tim_Harry

The last two posts.

Seriously, he's just fishing. Don't respond.

He's a damn good fisherman, no doubt, but don't take the bait mun!

Can't work out why he puts so much effort into it. Strange type of thing to do for kicks but hey ho if he enjoys it so be it - each to their own.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rightio then on 21:42 - Feb 25 with 1758 viewsTim_Harry

Rightio then on 21:33 - Feb 25 by longlostjack

Can't work out why he puts so much effort into it. Strange type of thing to do for kicks but hey ho if he enjoys it so be it - each to their own.

I would have to take a psychology course to understand his motives.

I guess he's just a sad guy with too much time on his hands. Maybe one day he'll get a girlfriend. :)
Rightio then on 22:11 - Feb 25 with 1709 viewss1ackjack

Rightio then on 21:33 - Feb 25 by longlostjack

I'll tell you why.
DYSS is totally insignificant in his real life but finds he has some power on message boards because he knows he can get people's backs up, and that is his turn on.
Very sad really but in truth he will remain insignificant for most of his days and his time on this Earth.
We should have some sympathy I suppose.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Rightio then on 22:20 - Feb 25 with 1673 viewsE20Jack

It's all very predictable now though. If you click on a thread where the title is self explanitory, so you can go into the thread knowing what it is about without reading any of the posts... Cover up the posts and scroll down until you see his avatar, you can pretty much guess word for word everything he has written. Remove your hand and wallow in your correct smugness.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rightio then on 22:45 - Feb 25 with 1635 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Rightio then on 22:11 - Feb 25 by s1ackjack

I'll tell you why.
DYSS is totally insignificant in his real life but finds he has some power on message boards because he knows he can get people's backs up, and that is his turn on.
Very sad really but in truth he will remain insignificant for most of his days and his time on this Earth.

He' a ManYoo troll. Why he is on our board remains a mystery.
Rightio then on 22:50 - Feb 25 with 1612 viewsmorningstar

Sorry, i down arrowed you, then i thought 'what's the fvckin point'?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Rightio then on 22:55 - Feb 25 with 1591 viewsSwanseajill

Rightio then on 22:50 - Feb 25 by morningstar

Sorry, i down arrowed you, then i thought 'what's the fvckin point'?

The point?
....water off a ducks back.
Rightio then on 08:18 - Feb 26 with 1378 viewsSTID2017

With regards to the sad Manure supporter, the point is he managed to derail the post and get lots of posts about him and make him seem more significiant than he really is.
Back on point, after losing to WHU & Bournemouth in December, I'd never have believed we'd have beaten Liverpool and given a decent account of ourselves at Man City & Chelsea.
All the doom merchants focussing on individuals yesterday need to see the bigger picture. Every team we have beaten or drawn against would be saying "if only this or that had / hadn't happened"
Such is football - yesterday was a game 2 months ago we would have lost by at least 5.
Onwards and upwards, starting with Burnley next week

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Rightio then on 08:30 - Feb 26 with 1360 viewspencoedjack

Rightio then on 22:11 - Feb 25 by s1ackjack

I'll tell you why.

Spot on fella

Put him on ignore weeks ago ... What a sad individual he is
Rightio then on 20:09 - Feb 26 with 1187 viewsDewi1jack

About 3 or 4 games into Brad's glorious run of superb management lessons before and during games, I'd realised I'd be going to Burton Albion et al next season.

Within a couple of games under PC, the boys started to look like a team once again. Players fighting for every ball, smiling, trying for each other, looking fitter and looking like they could actually give a flying fuk about the club we all love.
Once Claude gave us a ring as well, then I really started to have faith that we would finish above the relegation zone.

Jobs not done yet but at least like we have a coach who looks like he has the skill sets to actually keep us up.
And if not, at least we look like we're going to go down fighting.
We didn't even look like we were going to go down with a whimper before.
And we've always fought as a club.
Or at least from the 70's when my Dad first took me from my pov.
Thanks Dad (RIP) for a lifetime of ups and possibly more downs watching the Swans

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Rightio then on 20:37 - Feb 26 with 1137 viewsmonmouth

Rightio then on 20:09 - Feb 26 by Dewi1jack

About 3 or 4 games into Brad's glorious run of superb management lessons before and during games, I'd realised I'd be going to Burton Albion et al next season.

Within a couple of games under PC, the boys started to look like a team once again. Players fighting for every ball, smiling, trying for each other, looking fitter and looking like they could actually give a flying fuk about the club we all love.
Once Claude gave us a ring as well, then I really started to have faith that we would finish above the relegation zone.

Jobs not done yet but at least like we have a coach who looks like he has the skill sets to actually keep us up.
And if not, at least we look like we're going to go down fighting.
We didn't even look like we were going to go down with a whimper before.
And we've always fought as a club.
Or at least from the 70's when my Dad first took me from my pov.
Thanks Dad (RIP) for a lifetime of ups and possibly more downs watching the Swans

It's the downs that make the ups so good. Some can't seem to see this. Man Yoo, scouser, Arso will never feel the joy that we've felt because it's born out of despair. Good on your dad, and mine. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rightio then on 22:31 - Feb 26 with 1047 viewsClinton

Rightio then on 17:13 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

Too true. Always going to be one of our more difficult matches. that run of 3 away against top opposition was always going to be difficult. excellent to have gleaned 3 points from them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024