Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides 09:10 - Feb 26 with 1975 viewsblackswan

Swans 2
Hull 2
Leicester 4 but one is game in hand
Bournemouth 4
Sunderland 4
Boro 4
Palace 6
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:15 - Feb 26 with 1956 viewsDr_Winston

35 points is probably going to be enough this season looking at that. I'd be very worried right now if I were a Sunderland, Boro, Leicester or Palace fan.

Vital we pick up 8-10 points from the next few games.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:22 - Feb 26 with 1925 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

With 4 points covering places 2 to 6

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:23 - Feb 26 with 1921 viewsblackswan

Palace have half remaining games against top 6
They really needed that win yesterday I think they
Also have a couple of teams around them to come
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:34 - Feb 26 with 1889 viewsFireboy

Imo the games against mid table teams will be easier for all the teams we down at the bottom with

Teams like watford,everton,soton,wba,stoke,w ham,burnley who are safe from relegation and have very little chance (apart from everton) of a top 6 finish

These teams will have little fight against teams like us who are battling to avoid relegation but will raise themselves for games against teams in the top 6

That's why,as we all know,next week's game v Burnley is massive

We really need to win it
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:41 - Feb 26 with 1868 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:34 - Feb 26 by Fireboy

Imo the games against mid table teams will be easier for all the teams we down at the bottom with

Teams like watford,everton,soton,wba,stoke,w ham,burnley who are safe from relegation and have very little chance (apart from everton) of a top 6 finish

These teams will have little fight against teams like us who are battling to avoid relegation but will raise themselves for games against teams in the top 6

We really need to win it

This is the pattern each season...bottom team start fighting, top teams compete as long as they have to and mid table teams tail off.

This leads to some unusual results and 40 points being the target.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:54 - Feb 26 with 1839 viewsFireboy

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:41 - Feb 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

This is the pattern each season...bottom team start fighting, top teams compete as long as they have to and mid table teams tail off.

This leads to some unusual results and 40 points being the target.

Agreed JMAB

That's why I can't understand why people think that another 10-12 pts will be enough

Apart from Sunderland most teams are competing so thats why we have to win at least 4 of our remaining 13 games

I'm sure even though PC will be wanting to win every game he will also be targetting games to win especially home games starting with next week and games against the likes of boro,wba and everton

We also MUST NOT lose in many away games against the likes of hull and bournemouth for obvious reasons
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 10:12 - Feb 26 with 1808 viewssP7qupUf

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 09:34 - Feb 26 by Fireboy

We really need to win it

I would have agreed with this a few years ago. Now, there are no easy games in the Premier League.

The increase in prize money will mean that every team will be giving their all until the season's end. Each place is worth more money. Also, players are often playing for contracts and their future careers so cannot afford to relax.

That said, I'm glad that we have fewer games against the top sides than most of our rivals and we can do a lot over the next 4 games to ensure our survival. A good return from these, combined with the fact that our rivals have to play the top teams as well as each other, could see us almost safe by the end of the Boro game.

Just my personal take on it.
Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 10:32 - Feb 26 with 1752 viewsjackjackjackjack

The flip side to not playing the top 6 is we have to play teams near the bottom.

Hopefully those games are more winnable, but if we do lose a few of our upcoming games, our relegation rivals get a boost, and we're back in the drop zone.

No time for complacency, we're still in a relegation battle and we need to win games.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

Remain fixtures against top 6 sides on 11:15 - Feb 26 with 1674 viewstomdickharry

Palace's last 3 games are Man City (a):Hull (h):Man U (a): therefore, need points on the board before these fixtures which could bring them none.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024